See also: Alternatively
1. Adverb as another choice or option:At the end of the unit, each group of students writes a book review or, Alternatively, acts out a short scene from the book.
2. Find 22 ways to say Alternatively, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
3. Alternatively Also found in: Dictionary, Medical, Legal, Idioms.
4. Definition of Alternatively in the Definitions.net dictionary
5. What does Alternatively mean? Information and translations of Alternatively in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
6. Alternately is an adverb formed by adding -ly to the word alternate, which comes from the Latin word alternatus meaning one after the other. Alternatively means another choice, on the other hand, another possibility. Alternatively is an adverb formed by adding -ly to the word alternative, which also derives from the Latin word alternatus.
7. Below you may find the answer for: Alternatively crossword clue.This clue was last seen on Wall Street Journal Crossword January 28 2021 Answers In case the clue doesn’t fit or there’s something wrong please let us know and we will get back to you
8. Synonyms for Alternatively include instead, or, otherwise, if not, alternately, as an alternative, as another option, on the other hand, as a replacement and as a substitute
9. Alternatively is defined as having or choosing another option
10. Traveling by plane instead of by boat is an example of Alternatively traveling by plane.
11. Alternately means several things taken in turn, consecutively, one after another. Alternately is an adverb formed by adding -ly to the word alternate, which comes from the Latin word alternatus meaning one after the other. Alternatively means another choice, on the other hand, another possibility.
12. Alternatively is also an adverb
13. But is has a different meaning than "alternately." Alternatively is used when another option is presented
14. Alternatively, I would eat strawberry
15. Alternatively 'Alternatively' is a 13 letter word starting with A and ending with Y Crossword clues for 'Alternatively'
16. Examples of Alternatively in a sentence Schedule an appointment by telephone, or Alternatively, you can schedule an appointment online
17. 🔊 If taking a taxi costs too much, you can Alternatively use Uber, which may be cheaper
18. 🔊 McDonald's is a restaurant you can dine-in or Alternatively take out via drive-thru
19. You use Alternatively to introduce a suggestion or to mention something different to what has just been stated
20. Alternatively, you can fly to Brive
21. Synonyms: or, instead, otherwise, on the other hand More Synonyms of Alternatively
22. Alternatively, it could accept the offer of an agreement amongst the institutions, in order to move forward in another way
23. Alternatively: 1 adv in place of, or as an alternative to “ Alternatively we could buy a used car” Synonyms: instead , or else
24. Alternatively - traduction anglais-français
25. Forums pour discuter de Alternatively, voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions
26. Alternatively, the feature may pertain directly to the character of the river itself, as in the case of hydrological features such as velocity or periodicity of discharge
27. Or Alternatively, it could be all visits to IKEA and rag-rolling, depending on how long you've been together, really
28. A mural crown, indicating a city, is Alternatively used instead of the helmet and Edgar's crown
29. Feed intake of pullets Alternatively starvated was the same as in full fed group.
30. ‘The Parliament may, Alternatively, within three months propose amendments by an absolute majority of its component members.’ ‘Your working day may not feel like such a slog if you don't hate your job, or Alternatively you may find two enjoyable part-time gigs will fit the bill.’
31. Alternatively, you can organize your own transport
32. You use Alternatively to introduce a suggestion or to mention something different from what has just been stated
33. Alternatively you could stay in an apartment
34. Alternatively, turn off the main stop valve and drain the system completely
35. Top tips to protect your pipes in the winter freeze Alternatively , seats can be manufactured from 316 grade stainless steel or galvanised with a polyester powder coating to specification.
36. Alternatively adv autrement, sinon → Stir in some cream
37. Alternatively, use natural yogurt
38. → You may be given a local anaesthetic or Alternatively the midwife may offer gas and air
39. Alternatively, try offering plain water or milk.
40. Alternatively - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
41. A 2015-08-06: Alternatively: where many speakers A 2015-08-06: Alternatively: the Carlsbad Decree A 2015-03-24: Alternatively A 2015-01-16: Alternatively A 2014-11-09: Alternatively to sunfunlili's suggestion A 2014-10-26: Alternatively A 2014-10-17: Alternatively A 2014-09-14: Alternatively: She seemed once and
42. Hoff (editor), Sustainable Community Development, page 99: Observers should keep in mind that these efforts at living Alternatively are not easily undertaken; indeed, if they were, more people would be doing what they do
43. Definition of Alternatively in the Idioms Dictionary
44. What does Alternatively expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
45. Alternatively meaning, definition, what is Alternatively: used for suggesting something different: Learn more.
46. Alternatively, the party required to provide insurance may seek a cap of its overall indemnity obligation to account for its potentially limitless liability if the broader "arising from your work" language is …
47. Alternately means switching between two alternatives, Alternatively means doing something different
48. I love pizza but Alternatively I eat Mexican.
49. Alternatively, you can use household bleach si no, puede usar lejía doméstica; we could go on to the next village, or, Alternatively, we could camp here podemos …
50. What is the definition of Alternatively? What is the meaning of Alternatively? How do you use Alternatively in a sentence? What are synonyms for Alternatively?
51. Alternatively double click anywhere on the desktop to evoke the TaskManager and select the 1-2-3 task and click on the terminate button
52. Also, effects require or Alternatively require other conditions as well as causes
53. Alternatively, general categories or headings are established and topics listed under these headings.
54. Search Alternatively and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
55. You can complete the list of synonyms of Alternatively given by the English Thesaurus dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
56. Synonyms for Alternatively (other words and phrases for Alternatively)
57. Alternatively and alternately are both adverbs with different meanings
58. Alternatively means making a choice between two or more options
59. The compositions Alternatively or additionally advantageously provide films having a Polarity of from 0.24 to about 0.31
60. Alternatively is an adverb that means on the other hand; one or the other: “You can choose a large bookcase or, Alternatively, you can buy two small ones.” Jul 23 2008 11:38:02 Mr Wordy
61. Consequently, the proteins translated from Alternatively
62. Hello and Welcome to my page full of Alternatively Useful stuff take a look at all the goodies on offerfrom Candles to Laser engraved and cut out wooden decor.