1. Alternated synonyms, Alternated pronunciation, Alternated translation, English dictionary definition of Alternated
2. To make something happen or exist one after the other repeatedly: He Alternated working in the office with long tours overseas.
3. Find 30 ways to say Alternated, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Alternated, Along, Antonyms, And, At
4. To act or proceed by turns: The students Alternated at the computer
Act, Alternated, At
5. To pass back and forth from one state, action, or place to another: Alternated between happiness and
And, Action, Another, Alternated
6. Definition of Alternated in the Definitions.net dictionary
7. What does Alternated mean? Information and translations of Alternated in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
8. Synonyms for Alternated include zigzagged, staggered, spaced out, spread out, changed, altered, modified, adjusted, amended and edited
Alternated, Altered, Adjusted, Amended, And
9. Alternate with: Wet days Alternated with dry ones
10. What does Alternated mean? Simple past tense and past participle of alternate
Alternated, And, Alternate
11. I Alternated with Fred as the lead in the school play
12. Synonyms for Alternated in Free Thesaurus
13. What are synonyms for Alternated?
14. I Alternated with Fred as the lead in the school play
15. Check out our Alternated selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops.
16. The tetrahedral-octahedral honeycomb, Alternated cubic honeycomb is a quasiregular space-filling tessellation (or honeycomb) in Euclidean 3-space
17. Alternated Desorption-absorption Accelerated Aging of Salix psammophila Sand Barrier Rui-Dong Wang, a, † Xiao-Hong Dang, a,b, † Yong Gao, a, * Xia Yang, a Yu-Mei Liang, a Shuai Qi, a and Chen Zhao a Salix psammophila has been extensively used as a sand barrier material in many desertification control applications.Thus, understanding its degradation processes with long-term
Alternated, Absorption, Accelerated, Aging, And, As, Applications
18. Methods A prospective, randomized double-blind placebo control study comparing the efficacy of acetaminophen to acetaminophen Alternated with ibuprofen in 38 healthy outpatient children 6 months to 6 years presenting to the outpatient clinic with fever >38 degrees C was conducted
19. Find below definitions and meanings of Alternated
20. 1 List of all Alternated Pokémon 1.1 Aeris's Dragons 1.1.1 Aeris's Pidgeot 1.1.2 Aeris's Noivern 1.1.3 Aeris's Tyrantrum 1.1.4 Aeris's Altaria 1.1.5 Aeris's Salamence 1.1.6 Aeris's Dragonite 1.2 Elite 4 1.2.1 Data Lanturn 1.2.2 Stine's Excadrill 1.2.3 Clock Golurk 1.2.4 Sun Gliscor 1.2.5 Sun Mawile 1.2.6 Funny Valedian 1.3 Misc 1.3.1 Mod.Electivire 1.3.2 General Nina's Bisharp 1.3.3 G
All, Alternated, Aeris, Altaria
21. The gut punches to survivors and killers are intentionally spaced and Alternated to not drive away one segment of the population for too long
And, Are, Alternated, Away
22. Modified FOLFIRINOX Alternated With Biweekly Gemcitabine Plus Nab-Paclitaxel Untreated Pancreatic Cancer
23. Alternated (2 Occurrences) Exodus 39:26 a bell and a pomegranate, a bell and a pomegranate, around the skirts of the robe, to minister in, as Yahweh commanded Moses.
Alternated, And, Around, As
24. In conclusion, the newly designed Alternated superhydrophobic and hydrophilic strips produce a large surface energy barrier at their junction zone and are responsible for the generation of annular air rings, which form a persistent continuous circumferential boundary along the flow direction in a TC flow configuration; this is responsible for
Alternated, And, At, Are, Annular, Air, Along
25. Alternated Synthesizing「AlterSynth」, Jakarta, Indonesia
26. Alternated Synthesizing「AlterSynth」, Jakarta, Indonesia
27. The Alternated grip is a combination of the preceding two grips
28. In the Alternated grip, one hand is pronated and one hand is supinated
29. But the McCook native Alternated with Joe Orduna at the position on Nebraska's 1970 team — and wasn't wild about it
Alternated, At, And, About
30. The purpose of this study was to explore the effect of time of day (TD) on two types of exercise protocols [continuous (CP) versus Alternated (AP)]
31. She tolerated her more sociable brother with a grace that Alternated between good and ill occasionally battering him with an outstretched paw to keep him in his place
Alternated, And, An
to happen or exist one after the other repeatedly: She alternated between cheerfulness and deep despair. [ T usually + adv/prep ] to make something happen or exist one after the other repeatedly:
Alternately means one after another or consecutively whereas alternatively means another choice or possibility. Therefore, this is the key difference between alternately and alternatively. Moreover, alternately is directly related to the word alternate whereas alternatively is directly related to the word alternative.
"Alternately" means that two things follow after each other, first one and then the other, in a regular pattern. Alternately is related to the word alternate(with first one thing, then another thing, and then the first thing again, and so forth).
Alternate means "by turns;" alternative means "offering a choice.". Both imply two kinds or things. Alternation is the process of two things following one another regularly by turns (as night and day); an alternative is a choice of two things, the acceptance of one implying the rejection of the other. Related: Alternacy.