1. Already definition is - prior to a specified or implied past, present, or future time : by this time : previously
2. How to use Already in a sentence.
3. Already synonyms, Already pronunciation, Already translation, English dictionary definition of Already
4. So soon; previously: Oh, but I’ve Already eaten
5. Already definition, by this or that time; previously; prior to or at some specified or implied time: When we came in, we found they had Already arrived
Already, At, Arrived
6. 10 synonyms of Already from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 11 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Already, And, Antonyms
7. Already: so as to precede something in order of time
8. Already - English Grammar Today - a reference to written and spoken English grammar and usage - Cambridge Dictionary
9. Find 22 ways to say Already, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Already, Along, Antonyms, And, At
10. Provided to YouTube by EMPIREAlready · Kodak BlackInstitution℗ 2015 Dollaz N DealzReleased on: 2015-12-26Auto-generated by YouTube.
11. He is "judged Already," and the unbelief is the judgment which the self-acting moral laws, or rather which the Logos actively at work in every human being, pronounces upon him
Already, And, Acting, Actively, At
12. Already Lyrics: My name is Kodak but you know that Already / I don't want the wap, baby, I just want the fetty / Polo to the socks, homie, this ain't Perry Ellis / Let me get the raw, I'ma ball
13. Already Lyrics: Long live the king, you a king, you know it / King Already, Already, you know it / Top everything, everything, you know it / King Already, Already, you know it / Mind, body, soul
14. Already - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
15. More about "Already" and "All Ready" The terms "Already" and "all ready" sound identical and are sometimes confused
About, Already, And, All, Are
16. The word "Already" is an adverb meaning "prior to a specified or implied time" or "as early as now." The term "all ready" means "completely prepared."
Already, An, Adverb, As, All
17. Already is an adverb.It means either (1) by a specified time, or (2) so soon.The two-word phrase all ready means completely prepared, or it’s used to indicate that everyone in a group is prepared.
Already, An, Adverb, All
18. Already raised with Christ (Ephesians 2:6), but not yet raised (1 Corinthians 15:52)
19. By faith in Christ, all of these spiritual blessings are ours Already, but the full enjoyment of these blessings is not yet ours
All, Are, Already
20. ‘He Already had ten points on his licence from three previous matters, the court heard.’ ‘But this is the third time Already this year and the insurance is just going to go up and up.’ ‘Support for a possible campaign to bring back the district has Already gathered pace.’
21. Researchers are Already asking if motor vehicle use has reached its peak and will decline, but transport planners have yet to catch up with this trend, instead of laying new roads to tackle traffic jams
Are, Already, Asking, And
22. A: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that people go ahead and get the vaccine when it’s their turn, even if they’ve Already had COVID-19
And, Ahead, Already
23. Already - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
24. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Already adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (so soon) ya adv adverbio: Describe al verbo, al adjetivo o a otro adverbio ("corre rápidamente", "sucede ahora", "muy extraño").
Already, Adv, Adverb, Adjective, Adverbio, Al, Adjetivo, Ahora
25. All right(y) Already Please stop; that's enough
26. All right Already! We can have pizza for dinner tonight, just stop whining about it! All righty Already! I'm turning off the TV because I can't watch that movie one more time! See also: all, Already Enough Already! Stop; that's enough
All, Already, About, Also
27. The key to using Already is to remember that an action that has happened in the past — often in the recent past — affects the present moment or a decision about the present moment in time
Already, An, Action, Affects, About
28. Therefore, Already and yet are used with the present perfect tense.
Already, And, Are
29. They have Already made an offer
30. I have Already submitted my …
31. The words “Already” and “Just” are usually used when time is being referenced in the general sentence
Already, And, Are
32. When the subject matter is time-related, can we replace “Just” and “Already”; other than that they can never be used in place of each other.
33. Already can come between the auxiliary and the main verb or at the end of the clause
Already, Auxiliary, And, At
34. Grammar test 2 'just', 'yet', 'still' and 'Already': Grammar test 2
35. Already definition: You use Already to show that something has happened , or that something had happened Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
36. 2235 ḗdē (a temporal adverb) – Already now, even now, referring to what is not yet strictly present but Already (now) impacts the present (= "Already now")
37. [2235 (ḗdē) is "a point of time preceding another point of time and implying completion – 'Already'" (L & N, 1, 67.20).It often factors in something strictly future, but can include anything that is not strictly present.]
Another, And, Already, Amp, Anything
38. Already may be used with the present perfect (I have Already done that), the past perfect (I had Already done it by then), the future perfect (When you arrive, the business will Already have been completed) or the simple future (When you arrive, the business will Already be complete)
39. "Already" and "all ready" do not mean the same thing.
Already, And, All
40. If you’ve Already been infected and recovered, you do have good protection against reinfection
Already, And, Against
41. Compare Norwegian, Danish allerede "Already." As an adverb, "by this time, previous to some specified time," late 14c
Allerede, Already, As, An, Adverb
42. • Already comes after ‘be’ when it is the main verb: I was Already tired
43. Don’t say: I Already was tired
44. • Already comes after the first auxiliary verb: I have Already booked the tickets
Already, After, Auxiliary
45. Don’t say: I Already have booked the tickets
46. Examples from the Corpus Already • Is it Already 5 o'clock? • Are you leaving Already?
47. See 3 authoritative translations of Already in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
Already, And, Audio,
48. “She’s Already living hell on earth,” said Melissa Ellison, the mother of a young inmate currently in the jail.
49. Contributor Natalie Choate offers advice to early birds who've Already taken RMDs for the year.
50. Already Doing It exposes the “sexual ableism” that denies the reality of people with intellectual disabilities who, despite the restrictions they face, actively make decisions about their sexual lives
Already, Ableism, Actively, About
51. The 2021 Way: We were Already coming around to the statement buckle, and now, more and more fashion influencers and icons are bringing back the mid-section belt.
Already, Around, And, Are
52. Biden’s Presidency Has Already Failed by Ted Rall
53. In Already Free, therapist Bruce Tift is a clear, wise, and honest seer who uses 35 years of practice to reveal deep understandings about how we relate to our experience, anxiety, and struggle
Already, And, About, Anxiety
54. Joe Biden may be a white man, but within his first hours in office, he’s Already making our lives worse
55. "Enough Already must be read by every American who cares about the future of his country because the cost of these imprudent wars has proven detrimental to the nation's moral compass, global reputation, economic well-being and, indeed, national security
Already, American, About, And
56. Hospitals have Already been forced to close their doors to
57. If you are Already enrolled in Medicare Part A and you would like to enroll in Part B under the Special Enrollment Period (SEP), you can apply online at Apply for Medicare Part B Online during a Special Enrollment Period.You can upload your application and documents that verify your group health plan coverage through your employer
Are, Already, And, Apply, At, Application
58. If you Already have a passport, you may be eligible to renew it
Definition of already. 1 : prior to a specified or implied past, present, or future time : by this time : previously He had already left when I called.
Already is used to indicate that something that happened before the moment of speaking. However, it refers to something that affects the present moment in time. Let's take a look at a few examples: I have already finished the report.
We use already to refer to something which has happened or may have happened before the moment of speaking. Already can sometimes suggest surprise on the part of the speaker, that something is unexpected: ...
Definition of 'as yet'. as yet. You use as yet with negative statements to describe a situation that has existed up until the present time. As yet it is not known whether the crash was the result of an accident.