1. Definition of Almost (Entry 1 of 2) : very nearly but not exactly or entirely We're Almost there
2. Almost definition, very nearly; all but: Almost every house; Almost the entire symphony; to pay Almost nothing for a car; Almost twice as many books
3. Almost and nearly both mean 'not completely' or 'not quite'
4. 21 synonyms of Almost from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 15 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Almost: very close to but not completely.
6. We use Almost and nearly to refer to the progress of things, especially if we are measuring and counting things
7. In these examples, Almost and nearly can both be used: … (Definition of Almost from the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary & Thesaurus © Cambridge University Press) Almost …
8. Find 34 ways to say Almost, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Almost (plural Almosts) (informal) Something or someone that doesn't quite make it
10. In all the submissions, they found four papers that were clearly worth publishing and another dozen Almosts.
11. The Crossword Solver found 64 answers to the Almost crossword clue
12. Almost Skateboards, keeping skateboarding fun since 2003
13. Almost - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
14. Definition of Almost in the Definitions.net dictionary
15. What does Almost mean? Information and translations of Almost in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
16. Almost Youness Red Rings 8.25 Impact Light Skateboard Deck $58.95 Compare Almost Twisted Outline 7.25 Soft Wheel Complete Skateboard peach $99.95 Compare Almost Skateistan Sky Doodle 7.75 R7 Skateboard Deck $63.95 Compare
17. In 2003 Rodney Mullen and Daewon Song started, "Almost a skateboard company", a skate company that emphasized fun, creativity and self-deprecation
18. Almost Skateboards is the maker of skateboard decks, complete skateboards, clothing, and accessories
19. Adverb [ADVERB before verb] You use Almost to indicate that something is not completely the case but is nearly the case
20. The couple had been dating for Almost three years
21. Storms have been hitting Almost all of Britain recently.
22. Synonyms for Almost in Free Thesaurus
23. 26 synonyms for Almost: nearly, about, approaching, close to, virtually, practically, roughly, all but, just about, not quite, on the brink of, not far from
24. For Almost two centuries, American gray wolves, vilified in fact as well as fiction, were the victims of vicious government extermination programs
25. Almost Home Foundation is committed to reducing the number of homeless and unwanted companion animals through education programs, spay /neuter programs, and the responsible re-homing of dogs and cats through adoption programs
26. ‘The van Almost ground to a halt as it scraped along the passenger side of my vehicle.’ ‘Some of the lads have come and gone, but we've got a hard core who Almost always turn up.’ ‘In fact, what they need Almost as much as help with the shopping is someone to chat to.’
27. What does Almost mean? Almost is defined as there is only a little way to go to reach a certain point
28. (adverb) An example of Almost is being o
29. "Almost" is a perfect book describing what a child feels when he wants to do bigger things and cannot, but realizing that the end is in sight, fights on to try
30. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English al‧most /ˈɔːlməʊst $ ˈɒːlmoʊst, ɒːlˈmoʊst/ ●●● S1 W1 adverb nearly, but not completely or not quite Have you Almost finished?
31. For over ten years, Almost has been known in the industry for supplying high quality skateboarding equipment
32. The Almost team incorporates new, innovative technologies into their products, and their skateboards are no exception.
33. Listen to Almost (Sweet Music) : https://hozier.lnk.to/AlmostSweetMusicIDTaken from the new album Wasteland, Baby! which is available to order now: https://h
34. Almost 30 is a place where you can come as you are to learn more about the topics that fuel your conscious evolution
35. The Almost is an American band from Clearwater, Florida, best known for being fronted by Underoath drummer and vocalist Aaron Gillespie.Formed in 2005, the band's current lineup consists of Gillespie on vocals and guitar, bassist Jon Thompson, and drummer Joe Musten.The band has released three albums and two EPs on Tooth & Nail Records, with 2009's Monster Monster peaking at No
36. When he saw the dent in his fender, he Almost lost it
37. Nearly definition, all but; Almost: nearly dead with cold
38. “Almost (Sweet Music)” is the fourth single off Hozier’s sophomore album Wasteland, Baby! It was released alongside an announcement/music video showing Hozier …
39. Almost: 1 adv (of actions or states) slightly short of or not quite accomplished; all but “the baby was Almost asleep when the alarm sounded” “we're Almost finished” Synonyms: about , most , near , nearly , nigh , virtually , well-nigh
40. Almost Einstein, Oak Lawn, Illinois
41. Booking info @ www.Almosteinstein.com Click below for Demo
42. Almost is a beautiful book about healing, redemption, and love
43. Almost is everything I look for in YA
44. This was a wonderful heart breaking and heart warming read and I just saw this on Anne Eliot's fb page: ~6/21/13~ June is PTSD awareness month so I'm offering Almost, by Anne Eliot (that's me) on sale for the first time ever this week--.99! Jess Jordan, the character in this book, is working through rape-related PTSD.
45. Almost, Almost is never enough So close to being in love If I would have known that you wanted me the way I wanted you Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart But right here in each other's arms And we Almost, we Almost knew what love was But Almost is never enough Oh, oh baby, you know, you know, baby Almost, baby, is never enough, baby You
46. ‘the place was Almost empty’ ‘Rachel laughed, Almost apologetically’ ‘it will eat Almost anything’ ‘the storm was Almost upon them’ ‘That's the gem that one of her pet dogs Almost ate when she lost it in a hotel room.’ ‘A guy made a dash for the train door and the door Almost closed but he pried it open.’
47. Almost Perfect Furniture has 3 furniture stores in one location to serve your furniture shopping needs better than anyone
48. At Almost Home Cooking, we help you create lasting memories with family and friends
49. Almost Love 2020 TV-MA 1h 31m LGBTQ Movies A close crew of striving New Yorkers experiences both joy and heartache in their romantic and professional lives.
50. She Almost/ nearly/ practically missed her train
51. (but I didn't fail) He Almost died
52. (but he didn't die) She's Almost twenty years old
53. (she'll be 20 next month) He's Almost two metres tall
54. (he's 1m 97cm) He was Almost dead
55. (but the doctors managed to save him) The hotel was Almost empty
56. "Almost" is a song by the American rock band Bowling for Soup
57. It tells the story of a young adult who goes through many "Almost" experiences during his life, from Almost making out with the homecoming queen to Almost getting addicted to drugs.
58. Almost Impossible - WIRED's Robbie Gonzalez explores the science behind remarkable feats of strength, agility and performance that test the limits of human possibility, from breaking the two hour
59. Almost Famous: A Time to Listen February 16, 2021 • 79 min Award winning producer, bestselling author and renowned motivational speaker DeVon Franklin joins Ben and Ashley for an honest and important conversation about race.
1. when you can use 'almost' or 'nearly'. Almost and nearly both mean 'not completely' or 'not quite'. They can be used in front of adjectives or noun phrases, or with verbs. Dinner is almost ready.
Another word for almost. Adverb. about, almost, most, near, nearly, nigh, virtually, well-nigh - (of actions or states) slightly short of or not quite accomplished; all but.
Antonyms for almost include absolutely, thoroughly, utterly, fully, totally, completely, entirely, positively, truly and effectively. Find more opposite words at ...
almost entirely. as a rule. chiefly. customarily. essentially. for the most part. frequently. in many instances. largely.