ALMANAC [ˈôlməˌnak, ˈalməˌnak]
almanac (noun) · almanacs (plural noun) · almanack (noun) · almanacks (plural noun)
See also: Almanac
1. The Old Farmer’s Almanac is your trusted source for long range weather forecasts, moon phases, full moon dates and times, gardening tips, sunrise and sunset times, Best Days, tide charts, home remedies, folklore, and more
2. All from the oldest continuously-published and best-selling farmers’ Almanac in …
3. Farmers’ Almanac provides long-range weather forecasts, best days, full moon dates and times, astronomy, fishing and gardening tips, home remedies and more!
4. Almanac definition is - a publication containing astronomical and meteorological data for a given year and often including a miscellany of other information
5. How to use Almanac in a sentence.
6. The Old Farmer’s Almanac Long Range Weather Forecasts show deviations from normal temperatures and precipitation amounts, based on 30-year rolling averages gathered by government meteorological agencies, specifically NOAA and Environment Canada
7. Free Garden Planner trial! With The Old Farmer’s Almanac Garden Planner, you can lay out your dream garden right on your computer! The vegetable Garden Planner is especially great for square-foot gardening because it calculates the spacing for your plants
8. Almanac is a weekly news and public affairs program produced by TPT and seen statewide
9. Now in its 36th season, Almanac is the longest-running primetime TV program in Minnesota history
10. Almanac is hosted by Cathy Wurzer and Eric Eskola
11. Planting Calendar from the Farmers’ Almanac
12. Welcome to the Farmers’ Almanac Planting Calendar, also known as Gardening by the Moon! This planting calendar helps you pick the best dates for popular garden tasks—starting seeds, pruning shrubs, harvesting, weeding, and much more—according to our 200-year-old formula that relies on phases and position of the Moon.
13. Almanac definition, an annual publication containing a calendar for the coming year, the times of such events and phenomena as anniversaries, sunrises and sunsets, phases of the moon, tides, etc., and other statistical information and related topics
14. The Almanac Newsletter Get your South Hills news delivered to your mailbox! Sign up for our South Hills News Blast! Email Subscribe
15. TIME Almanac with Information Please, formerly Information Please Almanac (1947–2013) Wall Street Journal Almanac (1998 and 1999) Whitaker's Almanack (1868–present) The World Almanac and Book of Facts (1868–1876, 1886–present) Online Almanacs
16. American Almanac, a traditional Almanac presented as a mobile app
17. Almanac-managed funds have committed more than $6.1 billion to 46 companies
18. Almanac’s portfolio companies are structured to combine proven management teams within a specific real estate sector together with ownership of focused portfolios of real estate assets and interests.
19. Almanac, book or table containing a calendar of the days, weeks, and months of the year; a record of various astronomical phenomena, often with climate information and seasonal suggestions for farmers; and miscellaneous other data
20. An Almanac provides data on the rising and setting times of the Sun and Moon, the phases of the Moon, the positions of the planets, schedules of high and low tides
21. The World Almanac® is America’s bestselling reference book of all time, with more than 83 million copies sold
22. Almanac, NANU, and Ops Advisory Archives, sorted by year, 1997 through current year (.txt extension) In order to aid customers that need to download the various Almanac files on a regular or semi-regular basis or who would like to download some or all of the files for one or more years, we have developed a set of access points to allow the
23. "Almanac" is a Minnesota institution that has occupied the 7:00 p.m
24. Almanac synonyms, Almanac pronunciation, Almanac translation, English dictionary definition of Almanac
25. Almanac definition: An Almanac is a book published every year which contains information about the movements Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
26. Almanac is Minnesota’s longest-running public affairs show
27. When it debuted in 1984, Almanac upended the traditional public affairs format by combining balanced reporting, thoughtful analysis and a one-of-a-kind mix of Midwest quirkiness
28. Today, more than thirty years later, Almanac has become one of the most respected television offerings in the region.
29. The 2021 edition, which starts shipping this August, contains the Almanac's most popular and important features such as long-range weather predictions, seasonal weather maps, gardening tips and calendars, best days to fish, full moon, meteor showers and eclipse times and dates, life hacks, and its unique brand of wit and wisdom that is
31. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Almanac on your desktop or mobile device.
32. For more than 45 years Almanac Publishers have been the industry leader of designing & manufacturing quality branded calendars for companies in all industries across the world
33. Almanac Barcelona is the first in the collection of hotels and it has just opened its doors in February 2018
34. The Texas Almanac print edition is published biannually
35. Our latest edition, Texas Almanac 2020–2021, is the 70th volume and contains feature articles about our evolving state demographics and Asian Indians in …
36. Find 9 ways to say Almanac, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
37. Stats by Baseball Almanac Calvin Edwin Ripken, Jr
38. Almanac is a band, founded by Victor Smolski (Ex-Rage) in 2015
39. Almanac's new album "Rush Of Death" includes a bonus DVD and is OUT NOW!
40. UPI's popular Almanac covers every date of the year, including celebrity birthdays, and highlights from UPI's historical archive.
41. Almanac is the fastest doc editor ever built
42. What does Almanac mean? The definition of an Almanac is a publication with a calendar for the upcoming year, particularly in terms of weather, a
43. Almanac 1,338 followers on LinkedIn
44. Almanac saves you time at work by making
45. The Old Farmers Almanac, Dublin, New Hampshire
46. The Old Farmer's Almanac is the #1 best-selling annual publication in North America—as well as oldest
47. Farmers' Almanac is an annual American periodical that has been in continuous publication since 1818
48. Published by Geiger of Lewiston, Maine, the Farmers' Almanac provides long-range weather predictions for both the U.S
ALMANAC stands for Axillary Lymphatic Mapping Against Nodal Axillary Clearance. Suggest new definition. This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories: Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
Definition of almanac. 1 : a publication containing astronomical and meteorological data for a given year and often including a miscellany of other information.
An almanac is an all-in-one tool you can rely on for statistical information and facts about the world. Updated annually, an almanac helps students of all levels conduct research, and it's a ready source of information for someone who's simply curious about a particular subject.
It has been suggested that the word almanac derives from a Greek word meaning calendar . However, that word appears only once in antiquity, by Eusebius who quotes Porphyry as to the Coptic Egyptian use of astrological charts (almenichiaká). The earliest almanacs were calendars that included agricultural, astronomical, or meteorological data.