1. Occasionally one sees allude with a clause, as in The ambassador Alluded that sanctions might soon be lifted.
Allude, As, Ambassador, Alluded
2. Allude definition, to refer casually or indirectly; make an allusion (usually followed by to): He often Alluded to his poverty
Allude, An, Allusion, Alluded
3. Allude definition, to refer casually or indirectly; make an allusion (usually followed by to): He often Alluded to his poverty
Allude, An, Allusion, Alluded
4. The definition of Alluded means something brought up in conversation in a casual or non-specific manner
5. An example of Alluded was when you casually mentioned your vacation without giving any …
An, Alluded, Any
6. Simons Alluded to some health problems, without being specific.
7. As Alluded to earlier, this is a limited and unimaginative solution to the problem we are facing
As, Alluded, And, Are
8. Definition of Alluded in the Definitions.net dictionary
9. What does Alluded mean? Information and translations of Alluded in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
10. He Alludedto Judas, the son of Simon the Iscariot
11. Above are the results of unscrambling Alluded
Above, Are, Alluded
12. We found a total of 49 words by unscrambling the letters in Alluded.
13. Find 300 ways to say Alluded TO, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Alluded, Along, Antonyms, And, At
14. Us / əˈlud tə, tʊ, ˌtu / to mention someone or something in a brief or indirect way: He Alluded to problems with the new computers
15. In the arts, a literary allusion puts the Alluded text in a
Arts, Allusion, Alluded
16. Alluded Total Number of words made out of Alluded = 48 Alluded is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 9 points.Alluded is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 12 points
Alluded, An, Acceptable, Accepted
17. Alluded is a 7 letter medium Word starting with A and ending with D
18. 6 letter Words made out of Alluded
19. But as you Alluded to, a weapon of mass destruction in our world goes beyond that [definition] and includes improvised explosive devices." What, exactly, is a WMD?
As, Alluded, And
20. First, and perhaps most fundamentally, is the fact Alluded to earlier - knowledge is a public good.
21. 7 Letter Words You can Make With Alluded Alluded 6 Letter Words You can Make With Alluded allude aludel dulled ladled lauded 5 Letter Words You can Make With Alluded Della addle dedal laded ladle 4 Letter Words You can Make With Alluded Dade EULA Ella Luda auld dale dead deal dell duad dual dude duel dull lade laud lead leal leud lude 3 Letter Words You can Make With Alluded
Alluded, Allude, Aludel, Addle, Auld
22. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Alluded to with 5 letters was last seen on the February 24, 2020.We think the likely answer to this clue is GOTAT.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
Alluded, Answer, Are, All, Answers
23. Allude - make a more or less disguised reference to; "He Alluded to the problem but did not mention it" advert , touch hint , suggest - drop a hint; intimate by a hint
Allude, Alluded, Advert
24. Alluded to pronunciation with meanings, synonyms, antonyms, translations, sentences and more Which is the right way to pronounce the month noviembre in Spanish? novee-yembre
Alluded, Antonyms, And
25. Word unscrambler results Unscramble letters Alluded Words made from letters Alluded
26. Unscrambled words made from anagrams of Alluded
27. We have unscrambled the letters Alluded (addellu) to make a list of all the words found in Scrabble, Words with friends and Text Twist and other similar word games
Alluded, Addellu, All, And
28. Tìm hiểu định nghĩa của 'Alluded'
29. Duyệt tìm các ví dụ về cách dùng 'Alluded' trong tập sao lục Tiếng Anh tuyệt vời.
30. And as Alluded to above, the diagnosis issue is complicated by the fact that insomnia is often a symptom of (or is comorbid with), and not the cause of, many disorders, neuropsychiatric conditions in particular.
And, As, Alluded, Above
31. The politician Alluded to the recession by saying, “We’ve all had to make cuts.” As you can see, to allude to (something) is to call attention to it or to hint at something, not to just state it plainly or directly
Alluded, All, As, Allude, Attention, At
32. As previously reported, Kenya Duke Alluded to one of Claudia Jordan’s friends being a reason she filed for divorce from the comedian after 18 years of marriage
As, Alluded, After
33. Identify and explain ONE factor that enabled Japan to develop the military capacity Alluded to in the painting
34. His latest shareholder letter didn't speak directly to the pandemic -- but it certainly Alluded to it
35. Alluded and eluded are both action verbs with different meanings
Alluded, And, Are, Action
36. E.g.He Alluded to the fact that he was not the marrying kind
37. I'm interested in hearing more about the technology you Alluded to a minute ago
About, Alluded, Ago
38. She Alluded to her first marriage/husband.
39. He (Alluded) (eluded) to my supposed stinginess by asking to borrow money from everyone except me.? 7
40. The candidate (Alluded) (eluded) to his foe's inexperience.? 8
41. His passing comments (Alluded) (eluded) to his being an experienced gamer.? 10.
42. Words created with Alluded, words starting with Alluded, words start Alluded
43. The writer was reaching for the word Alluded
44. The word Alluded is no more appropriate here than the word eluded
The definition of alluded means something brought up in conversation in a casual or non-specific manner. An example of alluded was when you casually mentioned your vacation without giving any details. YourDictionary definition and usage example. "Alluded.".
Allude definition, to refer casually or indirectly; make an allusion (usually followed by to): He often alluded to his poverty. See more.
Luckily for you, we’ve worked all that out—including some easy tips for telling these words apart in everyday use. What does allude mean? The word allude is a verb that means either “to refer casually or indirectly; make an allusion,” or “to contain a casual or indirect reference.”
The word allude is a verb that means either “to refer casually or indirectly; make an allusion,” or “to contain a casual or indirect reference.” And, fun fact, it’s incredibly rare to see this word without its partner, to.