allow (verb) · allows (third person present) · allowed (past tense) · allowed (past participle) · allowing (present participle)
1. 3: to give an opportunity : permit She worked on the project here and there as time Allowed
2. If time Allows, repeat once more for a 10-minute workout or twice more for a 15-minute workout
3. — Tracy Teare This plan is being implemented in phases as funding Allows.
4. 66 synonyms of Allow from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 180 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Allow: to give permission for or to approve of.
6. Allow definition, to give permission to or for; permit: to Allow a student to be absent; No swimming Allowed
7. Allow synonyms, Allow pronunciation, Allow translation, English dictionary definition of Allow
8. To let do or happen; permit: We Allow smoking only in restricted areas
9. Find 118 ways to say Allow, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Allow crossword clue
11. Allow or plan for a certain possibility; concede the truth or validity of something; "I Allow for this possibility"; "The seamstress planned for 5% shrinkage after the first wash" give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause; "I will earmark this money for your research"; "She sets aside time for meditation every day"
12. Allow Chrome Browser to open apps—Allow specific external protocol handlers so that Chrome Browser can automatically open certain apps
13. Sometimes, the blocklist and Allowlist does not work as expected
14. For example, if you block an entire website and Allow a specific webpage URL for that site, users might be able to access other content on
15. For example, Allow Meet now in channels is a per-user policy
16. For example, Allow cloud recording is a per-organizer and per-user policy
17. Nouns for Allow include Allowabilities, Allowability, Allowableness, Allowance, Allowances, Allowaunce, Allowaunces, Allowee, Allowees, Allower and Allowers
18. Synonyms for Allow in Free Thesaurus
19. 114 synonyms for Allow: permit, approve, enable, sanction, endure, license, brook, endorse, warrant
20. Allow CORS: Access-Control-Allow-Origin lets you easily perform cross-domain Ajax requests in web applications
21. Installing this add-on will Allow you to unblock this feature.
22. Sometimes, you might want to Allow other sites to make cross-origin requests to your app
23. Cross Origin Resource Sharing (CORS): Is a W3C standard that Allows a server to relax the same-origin policy
24. An API is not safer by Allowing CORS.
25. Add [in the "Address of website to Allow" box] the URL address of the website for which you want to Allow pop-ups, and click on the Add button (add more addresses if you want, in the same manner)
26. Nor does she Allow smoking reefers
27. This construction does not normally accept a patient/object (the person/thing being Allowed to do something)
28. You sometimes see things like "She doesn't Allow JJ Cale smoking reefers", but most native speakers do not like that much (it should be "She does not Allow JJ Cale to smoke reefers", per #3 below).
29. Allow definition: make it possible through a specific action or lack of action for something to happen synonyms: permit, pass, let antonyms: prevent, recede, fail, appear Synonym.com is the web's best resource for English synonyms, antonyms, and definitions.
30. Chrome Allows this for every extension.
31. To Allow anyone who opens the document to edit the part that you selected, select the Everyone check box in the Groups list
32. To Allow only particular individuals to edit the part that you selected, click More users, and then type the user names
33. "Allow it" means to just leave something alone, or don't worry about it
34. Turn Allow less secure apps off
35. Allow - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
36. The Allow block Allows players in Adventure mode to place and break blocks above it
37. 1 Source 2 Gallery 3 Trivia 4 See also Only from command: /give @s Allow Add a photo to this gallery In Education Edition, players are unable to place an Allow block unless they are a teacher
38. Allow something to do something Don’t Allow your problems to dominate your life
39. 2 LET/Allow make something possible to make it possible for something to happen or for someone to do something, especially something helpful or useful SYN permit Allow for something Our new system will Allow for more efficient use of resources
40. To Allow sb £30 a month they didn't Allow me enough time to answer the question properly I Allow you great freedom; be careful not to abuse it the idea is to Allow patients the freedom to stroll about the medical campus the new law Allows more freedom to operating companies there is evidence that mothers Allow boys more freedom I would like to
41. Enter timeanddate.com in the text field and then click Allow
42. timeanddate.com will appear in the "Managed websites" list below with a Setting of Allowed
43. Another way to say Allow? Synonyms for Allow (other words and phrases for Allow)
44. Allow and deny blocks can be used to create restricted building areas or areas where users can build
45. Allow CORS: Access-Control-Allow-Origin lets you easily perform cross-domain Ajax requests in web applications
46. Installing this add-on will Allow you to unblock this feature.
47. I didn't Allow for traffic this morning, and now, I'm going to be late
48. The flowers haven't bloomed because I didn't Allow for such cold weather
49. I don't have any money to spare because I didn't Allow for this sudden influx of bills when
50. In the Meeting tab, verify that Allow participants to join before host is enabled.If the setting is disabled, click the toggle to enable it
51. (Optional) To Allow custom Join Before Host time limits, check the Participants can join minutes before start time option.
52. After a 28-Year Ban, Alabama Could Allow Yoga in Public Schools “It’s just exercise,” said Jeremy Gray, a state lawmaker whose bill is making its …
53. To let do or happen; permit: We Allow smoking only in restricted areas
54. To permit the presence of: No pets are Allowed inside
55. To permit to have: Allow oneself a little treat
56. To make provision for; assign: The schedule Allows time for a coffee break
57. What does Allow mean? The definition of Allow means to permit or to give permission
58. (verb) An example of Allow is a mother letting her teenag
59. Allow somebody something She was very helpful when my mother was ill—I'll Allow you that
60. Compare disAllow Topics Discussion and agreement c2 Word Origin Middle English (originally in the senses ‘commend, sanction’ and ‘assign as a right’): from Old French alouer , from Latin allaudare ‘to praise’, reinforced by medieval Latin
61. Since Allow-FROM is not yet reliable, you could use a shared secret that gets cryptographically hashed with the current time (within a window) and included in the iframe URL
62. Definition of Allow written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
63. To Allow an app through the Windows 10 firewall, use these steps: Open Windows Security
64. Click the Allow an app through firewall link
65. Antonyms for Allow include prevent, keep, forbid, prohibit, hold, disAllow, stop, resist, ban and block
66. How to Allow a New Program Through Windows Firewall
67. But if something doesn't show up here, you can Allow the program through Windows Firewall on your own
68. To do this, click the Allow another app button at the bottom of the Allowed apps page.
69. If you Allow your best friend to read your diary, it means you've given him permission to do it.
70. ‘Allow me to start by confessing that tension between the two young Mrs