1. Allotted definition is - assigned or distributed as a portion, share, or lot
Allotted, Assigned, As
2. How to use Allotted in a sentence.
3. Allotted synonyms, Allotted pronunciation, Allotted translation, English dictionary definition of Allotted
4. Find 27 ways to say Allotted, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Allotted, Along, Antonyms, And, At
5. What does Allotted mean? Distributed or apportioned
6. (adjective) The arable land was divided into two or, more usually, three fields, which were cut up into strips bounded by balks and Allotted to the villagers in such a way that one holding might include several disconnected strips in each field - a measure designed to prevent the whole of the best land falling to one man.
Adjective, Arable, And, Allotted
7. How to say Allotted in English? Pronunciation of Allotted with 1 audio pronunciation, 14 translations, 5 sentences and more for Allotted.
Allotted, Audio, And
8. Allotted - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
9. From the verb allot: (⇒ conjugate) Allotted is: ⓘ Click the infinitive to see all available inflections v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form verbs--for example, "the locked door," "The door has been
Allot, Allotted, All, Available
10. Allotted 'Allotted' is a 8 letter word starting with A and ending with D Crossword clues for 'Allotted' Clue Answer; Shared out (8) Allotted: Given, apportioned (8) Meted (8) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Allotted
Allotted, And, Answer, Apportioned, Answers
11. Is Allotted land ever removed from trust? For questions regarding tax return account matters, tax deposits or filing requirements, please contact our Customer Account Services staff toll-free at 1-877-829-5500 .
Allotted, Account, At
12. Allotted definition: → See allot Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Allotted, Allot, And
13. Allotted: 1 adj given as a task “her Allotted chores” Synonyms: assigned appointed to a post or duty
Allotted, Adj, As, Assigned, Appointed
14. Allotted adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (distributed, assigned) assegnato : distribuito : I failed the exam because I wasn't able to finish in the Allotted time.
Allotted, Adj, Adjective, An, Assigned, Assegnato, Able
15. * 1969 , Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents , page 58, On the face of it, the President has only so much time—a very Allotted time—to do the things he really believes in and thinks must be done
16. Synonyms for Allotted include allowed, set aside, allocated, left, reserved, earmarked, designated, spared, devoted and deducted
Allotted, Allowed, Aside, Allocated, And
17. Synonyms for Allotted in Free Thesaurus
18. 7 synonyms for Allotted: assigned, given, allocated, designated, set aside, earmarked, apportioned
Allotted, Assigned, Allocated, Aside, Apportioned
19. What are synonyms for Allotted?
20. Definition of Allotted in the Definitions.net dictionary
21. What does Allotted mean? Information and translations of Allotted in the most comprehensive …
22. This page is a spellcheck for word Allotted.All Which is Correct spellings and definitions, including "Allotted or alotted" are based on official English dictionaries, which means you can browse our website with confidence!Common searches that lead to this page: how to spell Allotted, correct spelling of Allotted, how is Allotted spelled, spell check Allotted, how do you spell Allotted.
Allotted, All, And, Alotted, Are
23. See 3 authoritative translations of Allotted in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
Allotted, And, Audio,
24. In fact, once the Allotted time elapsed, I was actually able to get myself into my wheelchair alone.: A muddled Mr North came last, answering only five correct questions in the Allotted time.: Much to their chagrin, Kerry never went over his Allotted time.: Now obviously this meant that I went over my Allotted time, but the theatre management didn't mind because I was giving them comedy gold
Allotted, Actually, Able, Alone, Answering
25. In such meetings five minutes was the time Allotted to each speaker; but when Martin's five minutes were up, he was in full stride, his attack upon their doctrines but half completed
26. (Martin Eden, by Jack London) At last man was to be supreme and the man-beast to find forever his Allotted place
At, And, Allotted
27. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Allotted yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
28. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Allotted…
Also, At, Answers, Allotted
29. Allotted trust lands are held in trust for the use of individual Indians (or their heirs)
30. A total of 21,00,900 shares were, thus, Allotted to all retail bidders and the 6 remaining shares were Allotted based on a draw of lots
Allotted, All, And
31. Examples of Allotted time in a sentence, how to use it
32. 20 examples: Failure to complete the testing in the Allotted time period reduced the sample… 13
33. Allotted definition is - assigned or distributed as a portion, share, or lot
Allotted, Assigned, As
34. How to use Allotted in a sentence
35. Allotted span in a sentence - Use "Allotted span" in a sentence 1
36. The garden was divided into 10 plots which were Allotted to Blue Mount charity
37. How much time has been Allotted to this work? 2
38. They Allotted a separate desk to everyone
39. Each passenger slept on the berth Allotted to him
40. How much cash has been Allotted? 5
41. We were Allotted a house to live in
42. (6) The seats are Allotted to the candidates who have won the most votes
43. (7) We were Allotted half an hour to address the committee
Allotted, An, Address
44. (8) The City Council Allotted money for a housing project
45. (9) The speech continued well beyond its Allotted span
46. (10) The ministry of culture will be Allotted …
47. BAllotted is the voting platform that lets you run secure, transparent and fully auditable elections
48. Allot definition: If something is Allotted to someone, it is given to them as their share
Allot, Allotted, As
49. Selling IPO Allotted shares at Others
50. MAKATI Mayor Abby Binay said all the doses of SinoVac vaccine Allotted by the national government to the city were administered to health workers at the Ospital ng Makati (OsMak) during vaccination roll out
Abby, All, Allotted, Administered, At
51. In the case where there is such an oversubscription that even one lot cannot be Allotted to every applicant, then allotment takes places via lucky draw
An, Allotted, Applicant, Allotment
52. — More than 30% of vaccines Allotted to five vaccination sites in Jacksonville were not used as of Monday, First Coast News …
53. It is a fundamental principle of the proposed Constitution, that as the aggregate number of representatives Allotted to the several States is to be determined by a federal rule, founded on the aggregate number of inhabitants, so the right of choosing this Allotted number in each State is to be exercised by such part of the inhabitants as the
As, Aggregate, Allotted
54. If shares are Allotted, then one can see Applicant's Name, Securities Applied For (No of shares), Securities Allotted (No of shares), Cut Off Price (Rs 1,230) and Amount Adjusted (Rs 14,760).
Are, Allotted, Applicant, Applied, And, Amount, Adjusted
55. How much time has been Allotted to this work? 2
56. They Allotted a separate desk to everyone
57. Each passenger slept on the berth Allotted to him
58. How much cash has been Allotted? 5
59. We were Allotted a house to live in.
60. Within what is Allotted to us, we can have spiritual contentment
61. Allotted means given as a share of something
62. Hopefully you will be happy with your Allotted share of candy on Halloween
63. Something that's Allotted is distributed, or shared, like your Allotted number of pizza slices
64. In June, 16 firms were Allotted 25.88 hectares of land with a proposed investment of Rs 315.70 crore and an expected creation of 26,686 jobs, Bhatia told
Allotted, And, An
65. The maximum allotments were made during July when 44 firms were Allotted 83.27 hectares of land with a proposed investment of Rs 786.93 crore and an expected creation of 53,763 jobs, he added.
Allotments, Allotted, And, An, Added
66. Parkinson’s Law states that work will expand to take up the time Allotted to it
: assigned or distributed as a portion, share, or lot finished in the allotted time Silently, all the creatures filed to their allotted places. — Brian Jacques The teacher had exhausted his allotted sick leave after weakness in his vocal muscles made it impossible for him to teach. — Education Week
transitive verb. 1 : to assign as a share or portion allot 10 minutes for the speech. 2 : to distribute by or as if by lot allot seats to the press.
Uneasily, he had remained in the library until the allotted time was elapsed. It was very late, and they had over-passed the allotted time for coasting. The Viceroy, constrained to enlarge him, allotted the town for his place of confinement. The part of a boy—a boy who, in manhood, was a drunkard—was allotted to me.
To assign as a portion; allocate: allotted 20 minutes to each speaker. [Middle English alotten, from Old French aloter : a-, to (from Latin ad-; see ad-) + lot, portion ( of Germanic origin ).] al·lot′ter n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.