allot (verb) · allots (third person present) · allotted (past tense) · allotted (past participle) · allotting (present participle)
1. Allot definition is - to assign as a share or portion
2. How to use Allot in a sentence.
3. Allot network-based visibility, control and security solutions are deployed globally by the world’s leading service providers and enterprises to improve network performance, ensure optimal QoE and deliver value added security services
4. Allot definition, to divide or distribute by share or portion; distribute or parcel out; apportion: to Allot the available farmland among the settlers
5. They have Allotted all the money to the various people who applied.
6. 7 synonyms of Allot from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 29 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Allot: to give as a share or portion.
8. Find 27 ways to say Allot, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Allot’s solution enables Mellanox to gain granular visibility and control of resource utilization and application performance across the entire network, govern …
10. To Allot means to apportion by shares or to set aside for a special purpose
11. How do you use this verb? Let’s look at some examples of Allot in a sentence
12. The settlers were Alloted one acre of farmland.
13. Allot Secure is a family of network-based cybersecurity solutions that provide the tools for CSPs to offer their consumer and SMB customers zero-touch, clientless protection from attacks including
14. The Crossword Solver found 71 answers to the Allot crossword clue
15. The verb "to Allot" means "to give out," "to apportion," "to divide," or "to distribute." (Other forms of the verb are "Allots," "Allotted," and "Allotting.") Here are some examples of "Allot" in a sentence: The peasant was Allotted just 25m 2 to grow his monster pumpkins.
16. What does Allot mean? The definition of Allot means to give out a certain amount or share
17. (verb) An example of Allot is a child giving out eq
18. They have Allotted all the money to the various people who applied.
19. / əˈlɑːt / -tt- to give something, especially a share of something available, for a particular purpose: [ + two objects ] They Allotted everyone a separate desk
20. They Allotted a separate desk to everyone.
21. Because of the fuel shortage, the gas outlets are only allowed to Allot eight gallons of gas per customer visit
22. 🔊 The firm has decided to Allot the majority of its profits to research and development to ensure it remains number one in innovation
23. 🔊 As an active church member, I Allot ten percent of …
24. Allot 'Allot' is a 5 letter word starting with A and ending with T Crossword clues for 'Allot'
25. Allot: 1 v give out Synonyms: assign , portion Types: show 5 types hide 5 types allow , appropriate , earmark , reserve , set aside give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause allocate , apportion distribute according to a plan or set apart for a special purpose reallocate , reapportion allocate, distribute, or apportion
26. Allot Ltd., formerly Allot Communications, is an Israeli high-tech company that manufactures telecommunications equipment.
27. Why Allot Stock Jumped a Lot Today The network security technology specialist reports fourth-quarter results
28. Allot MediaSwift E For media caching and video acceleration solutions Traffic Steering For deployment of value-added services Dimensions Size / Weight Standard 1U by 19” rack mount / 5.2 kg (11.5 lb) Dimensions / Operating Temp 300mm x 440mm x 44mm (L x W x H) / 0°C to 50°C
29. Allot (third-person singular simple present Allots, present participle Allotting, simple past and past participle Allotted) To distribute or apportion by (or as …
30. Al‧lot /əˈlɒt $ əˈlɑːt/ verb (Allotted, Allotting) [ transitive] to use a particular amount of time for something, or give a particular share of money, space etc to someone or something SYN allocate Allot something to something/somebody Try and Allot two or three hours a day to revision.
31. Allot 16,780 followers on LinkedIn
32. Find 27 ways to say Allot, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
33. Allot beat analyst estimates across the board, producing double-digit revenue growth and a smaller-than-expected net loss
34. The Investor Relations website contains information about Allot Ltd.'s business for stockholders, potential investors, and financial analysts.
35. ‘We were then divided into groups and told to Allot tasks such as kayaking, snorkelling and archery to various members.’ ‘Finally, my ears perked when she rattled off our room numbers and Allotted our keys.’ ‘Intent and effort toward holistic living is more important than trying to Allot …
36. See 4 authoritative translations of Allot in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
37. Allot FrE res offer a range of over 600 models featuring a wide choice of lacquers, finishes, fabrics and hand-sculpted models to customise each part of the furniture: woodcarving gilded with 22-carat gold leaf, precious wood inlay, damask or silk brocade-upholstered settee, in Regency, Louis XV or Empire style.
38. Allot Communications is a leading global provider of intelligent broadband solutions that put mobile, fixed and enterprise networks at the center of the digital lifestyle.
39. Allot Launches BusinessSecure, a New Solution for Telcos to Protect Their Business Customers from Cyberattacks - ALLO T
40. HOD HASHARON, Israel, May 26, 2020 - Allot Ltd
41. (NASDAQ: ALLT) (TASE: ALLT), a leading global provider of innovative network intelligence and security-as-a-service (SECaaS) solutions for communication service providers (CSPs) and enterprises, today launched Allot
42. Allot to Host First Quarter 2019 Earnings Results Conference Call
43. Allot to Attend Investor Roadshow in Detroit, Cleveland, and New York
44. Feb 19 - Feb 22, 2019 Allot to Host Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Earnings Results Conference Call
45. Customization – Allot skill points towards tracking, stealth lures, or weapon proficiency
46. Second, decompose the control indicators and Allot them to the basic joint liability unit
47. F 3 - Gives you Allot of people, massive population
48. Allot announced that a new mass-market cybersecurity solution, Allot DNS Secure, will join the Allot Secure family of cybersecurity solutions for …
49. Allot - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
50. Inflections of 'Allot' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Allots v 3rd person singular Allotting v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Allotted v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."
51. Allot Ltd.'s transformation towards a recurring security SaaS company continues to move forward
52. Allot would receive about 6 euros per year per user and the service provider would receive the same
53. As this was a new licensing model, it took some time for Allot …
54. Allot is a verb that means to distribute an amount or to dedicate or award a portion of something
55. The verb Allot is spelled as one word, related words are Allots, Alloted, Alloting, Allotment.Allot is derived from the Old French word aloter, which means to divide by lots.
56. To Allot God a secondary place in life was, to me, inconceivable
57. He will look up his list, and Allot you the state-room you paid for
58. Yet I found it hard to Allot her the place suggested by this theory
59. He did not Allot to it more than twenty lines out of a full column.
60. Allot definition: If something is Allotted to someone, it is given to them as their share
61. Allot (8 Occurrences) Matthew 20:23 "You shall drink out of my cup," He said, "but a seat at my right hand or at my left it is not for me to Allot, but it belongs to those for whom it …
62. Allot is a global provider of broadband solutions, multi-service platforms, network intelligence and security solutions for service providers and enterprises.