1. Alliances synonyms, Alliances pronunciation, Alliances translation, English dictionary definition of Alliances
2. 31 synonyms of Alliances from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 58 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Alliances, And, Antonyms
3. Find another word for Alliances
4. Alliances: a formal agreement between two or more nations or peoples
5. The Alliances of the Cold War were publicly acknowledged peacetime coalitions
6. In these respects they differed from most previous Alliances, such as the partly secret German-Soviet Nonaggression Pact (1939), which was concluded less than 10 days before Germany invaded Poland and started World War II
Alliances, As, And
7. Modern Alliances generally require a joint effort far more integrated than was necessary in
8. By 1914, Europe's six major powers were split into two Alliances that would form the warring sides in World War I.Britain, France, and Russia formed the Triple Entente, while Germany, Austria-Hungary, and Italy joined in the Triple Alliance.
Alliances, And, Austria, Alliance
9. Magic: The Gathering Chronology Alliances booster Alliances is the eighth Magic expansion and was released in June 1996 as the second set and first small expansion in the Ice Age block
Alliances, And, As, Age
10. Shipping Alliances can help carriers facilitate low prices and broad service coverage through economies of scale and economies of scope
11. Find 57 ways to say Alliances, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Alliances, Along, Antonyms, And, At
12. What is Tiberium Alliances About? Build Your Empire
13. Join forces with your friends and forge strategic Alliances in-game.
14. The Institute for Community Alliances (ICA) is a non-profit organization based in Des Moines, Iowa that provides HMIS training and support for Alaska, Boise, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Omaha/Council Bluffs, the Rock River Coalition, Vermont, Wisconsin and Wyoming homeless service agencies.
Alliances, And, Alaska, Agencies
15. Carrier Alliances are vessel-sharing agreements: all carriers within an alliance pool together their fleets of ships, moving containers on one anothers’ behalf to extend their service offerings and geographic coverage
Alliances, Are, Agreements, All, An, Alliance, Anothers, And
16. On April 1, 2017, the ocean carrier Alliances are set to re-shuffle, forming three new Alliances to replace today’s four.
April, Alliances, Are
17. Vous trouverez également toute une sélection d'Alliances pour les couples
18. Le moment où vous allez échanger vos Alliances sera le point d’orgue de votre cérémonie de mariage
19. Alliances can be short cuts to growth
20. One recent study found that the average number of Alliances fast-growing companies were involved in has increased in the past few years from three to four
21. Our Alliances were created to defend shared values
22. Alliances are strategic corporate partnerships
23. At KPMG, strategic Alliances are central to our goal of helping clients achieve a sustainable competitive advantage
At, Alliances, Are, Achieve, Advantage
24. In Alliances, you will play a superpower nation seeking world domination along with its ally
Alliances, Along, Ally
25. Educational Marketing Alliances
26. ‘A major and rather obvious benefit to forming these Alliances is the ability to pool resources.’ ‘The government, furthermore, favoured cooperation with the labour unions and forged strong Alliances with them.’ ‘Old Alliances with organized labor and with other minority groups must be resuscitated.’
And, Alliances, Ability
27. Unusual hiring Alliances created by U.S
28. Synonyms for Alliances in Free Thesaurus
29. Alliances offer collaborative group connections, helping advocates of every size and scale sustain and grow the momentum of inclusion
Alliances, Advocates, And
30. 2 days ago · Blinken in Europe to Boost Alliances
31. Strategic Alliances can come in many sizes and forms: An oil and natural gas company might form a strategic alliance with a research laboratory to develop more …
Alliances, And, An, Alliance
32. Definition of Alliances in the Definitions.net dictionary
33. What does Alliances mean? Information and translations of Alliances in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
34. Alliances are groups of players who can chat and exchange Troops amongst each other
Alliances, Are, And, Amongst
35. Alliances are an optional feature in DomiNations, unlocked by repairing the Alliance Gate for 30,000 Food in the Iron Age
Alliances, Are, An, Alliance, Age
36. Affinity’s Alliances is the most effective way to expand your team’s collective network to find new opportunities.
37. Secretary of State Antony Blinken and Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin called international Alliances “force multipliers” for the U.S
Antony, And, Austin, Alliances
38. Alliances made for warlike purposes are divided in general into defensive and offensive; in the former the nation only engages to defend her ally in case he be attacked; in the latter she unites with him for the purpose of making an attack, or jointly waging the war against another nation.
Alliances, Are, And, Ally, Attacked, An, Attack, Against, Another
39. Britain subsequently forged Alliances with both Russia and France once it became clear that Germany intended to construct a navy to match the Royal Navy in the late 1890s
An alliance is a relationship among people, groups, or states that have joined together for mutual benefit or to achieve some common purpose, whether or not explicit agreement has been worked out among them. Members of an alliance are called allies.
The purpose of an alliance is to (1) achieve joint strategic goals, (2) reduce risk while increasing rewards and/or, (3) leverage resources. Since an alliance is neither an acquisition nor a merger, it requires new control methods and new management skills.
Alliance is defined as a written agreement between two or more parties in order to forge a bond, and/or work together to serve both sides interests. An example of an alliance is a treaty signed by countries once a war is over, and serves as an agreement to work together in the future.
One common practice that nations engaged into is the formation of alliances. An alliance is a friendly agreement among nations which are typically established to advance common goals and ensure the safety of the same interests existing between nations.