alley (noun) · alleys (plural noun)
alley (noun) · alleys (plural noun) · ally (noun)
1. Alley definition is - a garden or park walk bordered by trees or bushes
2. How to use Alley in a sentence.
3. Alley definition, a passage, as through a continuous row of houses, permitting access from the street to backyards, garages, etc
4. The Alley Restaurant also has an excellent bakery which makes delectable cakes and treats
5. Dine-in or take out, you will always leave the Alley Restaurant feeling truly satisfied
6. The Alley Restaurant is one of Hawaii’s best-kept secrets.
7. Alley – a passage, a narrow back street: Our garage is off the back Alley
8. Alley a passage, a narrow back street: Our garage is off the back Alley
9. Alley Cats Entertainment is the perfect place for FUN! Bowling, Laser Tag, Arcades, Putt-Putt Golf, Rock Climbing, and more! Alley Cats Entertainment is the perfect place for FUN! Alley Cats Entertainment
10. Phone Numbers: The Alley - 785-515-2565 AJ's @ The Alley - 785-515-2566
11. They Alley at Southshore is THE place for Family Fun and entertainment
12. Menu for The Alley in Fountain VAlley, CA
13. Now Open! Executed on a grand scale the likes that Atlanta has never seen, Little Alley Steak Buckhead welcomes you to 9000-square-feet of understated, intimate opulence, boasting a seductive lounge and bar with over 400 bottles of the finest bourbon, whiskey and Scotch, multiple dining rooms, an outdoor climate-controlled bar and sprawling terrace as well as a secluded private dining room.
14. Several members of the Alley Theatre Board of Directors are generously matching all new and increased gifts, dollar-for-dollar! Spring Digital Season
15. The Digital Season reintroduces Houstonians to classics with translations by Artistic Director Rob Melrose and celebrates Alley All …
16. The Alley features 32 lanes of bowling, indoor electric go karts, a Laser Maze, a large arcade, billiard tables, sports grill, and escape rooms.
17. The Alley has been the home of Live Music in Central Florida for over 14 years
18. 114 South Park Avenue Sanford, FL 32771 407-328-4848 theAlley@att.net 407-328-4848 theAlley@att.net
19. The Alley is proud to offer tapioca pearls made by hand and with heart
20. The Alley welcomes you to watch as we prepare our tapioca from scratch: from the measuring, sifting, and mixing of ingredients to the formation of the pearl-shaped tapioca
21. Dear Alley Cats, There are hardly words to describe the excitement of celebrating the close of 2020, and letting it drift into the rear view mirror
22. 45 synonyms and near synonyms of Alley from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
23. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Alley ___ crossword clue
24. The Alley has hundreds of Tshirts for just $15.95! Don't miss our collection of Leather Jackets, & feel free to accessorize with our vast collection of belt buckles, keychains, wallets and jewelry which draws inspirations from the dark side, pop culture and everywhere in between
25. The Alley Chicago has been truly a unique and one-of-a-kind location in Chicago.
26. Alley’s team helps publishers take full advantage of data tools, interactive visualizations, and other engaging presentations in their work
27. We blend Alley's field-leading code development with beautiful visual design and data analysis skills to create informative, interactive, and …
28. Horizont Alley is the online store for Random Tuesday Incor "RanTue"a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization that organizes virtual running events to support various charities making a direct impact in …
29. The Alley isn't your normal Alley food, lemme tell you!!! The Alley offers food full of flavor and very generous portions, from their seafood to their infamous Oxtail soup, the amount they give is a good size
30. The Alley's interior was designed to reflect the rich history of Littleton, Colorado
31. Alleyway definition, an Alley or lane
32. Alley is an equal opportunity employer and we seek to increase diversity in the tech industry
33. Alley 21 Grill was about 15 miles from our location
34. Alley 21 Grill is a separate space from the actual bowling Alley
35. The Alley was born from a love of food and family
36. Alley - traduction anglais-français
37. Forums pour discuter de Alley, voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions
38. Jane Doe Alley Painful or embarrassing girlfriend/boyfriend or wife/husband drama that you can't say out loud -- because Lipstick Alley never forgets
39. Alley Viper's body is entirely original - no parts were taken from other figures
40. Alley Viper's waist and legs were re-used to create Alley Viper (v2) (1993) and Alley Viper (v3) (1994) - while the waist was re-used to create Alley Viper (v4) (1997) and Alley Viper (v5) (2002).
41. The Alley Buildings Survey is a basic-level survey designed to identify extant Alley buildings deter-mined to be 50 years or older
42. The goal of the project has been to provide an inventory of these Alley buildings, record basic information about them, research and develop an historic context for
43. Alley On Ash, New London, Minnesota
The definition of alley is a small street in a town or city that runs between blocks, and allows rear access to the buildings. An example of an alley is the small road in the back of a house where neighborhood kids gather to play.
Alley(noun) a narrow passage; especially a walk or passage in a garden or park, bordered by rows of trees or bushes; a bordered way. Alley(noun) a narrow passage or way in a city, as distinct from a public street. Alley(noun) a passageway between rows of pews in a church.
An alley is a technical term in track and field to describe a technique in staging the start of a track race with multiple athletes sharing multiple lanes (for example, three runners sharing two lanes would use four alleys to allow 12 athletes to participate in a lane race like the start of an 800 metres)
Alley means a public right-of-way, other than a street, affording secondary means of access to abutting property.