1. Alleviate derives from the past participle of Late Latin alleviare ("to lighten or relieve"), which in turn was formed by combining the prefix ad- and the adjective "levis," a Latin word meaning "light" or "having little weight." ("Levis" comes from the same ancient …
Alleviate, Alleviare, Ad, And, Adjective, Ancient
2. Alleviate definition, to make easier to endure; lessen; mitigate: to Alleviate sorrow; to Alleviate pain
3. Alleviate - Can mean "diminish the weight of"; to Alleviate is not to cure, but rather to lighten, lessen, or relieve to some degree
4. Some common synonyms of Alleviate are allay, assuage, lighten, mitigate, and relieve
Alleviate, Are, Allay, Assuage, And
5. While all these words mean "to make something less grievous," Alleviate implies temporary or partial lessening of pain or distress
6. The lotion Alleviated the itching When would allay be a good substitute for Alleviate?
Alleviated, Allay, Alleviate
7. Find 23 ways to say Alleviate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Alleviate, Along, Antonyms, And, At
8. Alleviate Financial Solutions helps people get out of debt for less than what they owe
9. The Crossword Solver found 58 answers to the Alleviate crossword clue
10. Alleviate is a powerful proprietary topical cream with twenty-one all natural ingredients plus full spectrum hemp oil extract with naturally occurring phytocannabinoids (about 150 mg of CBD oil)
Alleviate, All, About
11. Here is the Alleviate Financial Solutions process.
12. The verb, Alleviate, stems from the Latin root, levis "light" and is related to modern English words such as elevator and levitate — both words implying a lightening of one's load. Alleviate also has this sense of lightening a burden such as physical pain or emotional duress.
Alleviate, And, As, Also
13. The definition of Alleviate is to make something easier to deal with or endure
14. An example of Alleviate is to take pain killers to ease the tension of a headache.
15. Alleviate - Can mean "diminish the weight of"; to Alleviate is not to cure, but rather to lighten, lessen, or relieve to some degree
16. There are certain pains that nothing can Alleviate, nor heal, and there are wounds that nothing can cicatrize
Are, Alleviate, And
17. One of these, allowed to melt gradually in the mouth, is said to Alleviate the obstruction in the nose, in coryza
18. They who feel most acutely for its sorrows, are, for the most part, too ignorant to Alleviate …
Acutely, Are, Alleviate
19. To make something less painful or difficult to deal with Alleviate the problem/situation/suffering etc a new medicine to Alleviate the symptoms of flu measures to Alleviate poverty —alleviation /əˌliːviˈeɪʃən/ noun [ uncountable] → See Verb table Examples from the Corpus Alleviate • It works immediately to Alleviate cracking and smooth away dryness and scaling.
Alleviate, Alleviation, And, Away
20. Buy Naticura: Alleviate Natural Hemorrhoid Relief Ointment - All-Natural Fast Cooling Cream for Burning, Itching, Pain, Fissures and Swelling - 1.7 oz
Alleviate, All, And
21. Alleviate Joint Formula is designed to remove joint stiffness and calm joint pain from the root
22. What is Alleviate Joint Formula? Alleviate Joint Formula is an all-natural dietary supplement that claims to enhance joint functioning and joint health.
Alleviate, An, All, And
23. Inflections of ' Alleviate ' (v): (⇒ conjugate)
24. Synonyms for Alleviate in Free Thesaurus
25. 38 synonyms for Alleviate: ease, reduce, relieve, moderate, smooth, dull, diminish, soften, check
26. Antonyms for Alleviate include exacerbate, aggravate, agitate, heighten, compound, intensify, provoke, exasperate, increase and amplify
Antonyms, Alleviate, Aggravate, Agitate, And, Amplify
27. The doctor tried to Alleviate [=relieve] her symptoms/suffering
28. Finding ways to Alleviate stress
29. The new tunnel should Alleviate [=lessen, reduce] traffic on the bridge
30. Government programs that are intended to Alleviate [=reduce] poverty [+] more examples [-] hide examples [+] Example sentences [-] …
31. Treatment to manage or Alleviate difficult or painful breathing or shortness of breath
32. To make something less painful, severe, or serious The doctor has prescribed some drugs to Alleviate the pain
33. The UN’s most important objective is to Alleviate world poverty.
34. See 3 authoritative translations of Alleviate in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
Alleviate, And, Audio,
35. What is the opposite of Alleviate? Antonyms for Alleviate (opposite of Alleviate).
36. The band’s vocalist/keyboardist Einar Solberg’s commented on the song saying: “Alleviate is …
37. Alleviate Tax was built on three core values: Service, transparency, and caring
38. From your first consultative phone call to tax resolution, Alleviate Tax experts are there with you every step of the way
39. IRS tax code is complicated but dealing with Alleviate Tax is simple.
40. Alleviate definition: If you Alleviate pain, suffering , or an unpleasant condition, you make it less intense Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Alleviate, An, And
41. Inflections of 'Alleviate' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Alleviates v 3rd person singular alleviating v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Alleviated v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." Alleviated v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used
Alleviate, Alleviates, Alleviating, Alleviated
42. To Alleviate nausea from medication, eat before taking the medication if your doctor recommends it
43. Buy Pure Enrichment PureZone Air Purifier - 3 Stage Filtration Cleans 99.97% of Air Particles with True HEPA Filter + UV-C Sanitizer, Relieves Smoke, Dust, and Helps Alleviate Allergies Up to 200 sq ft: HEPA Air Purifiers - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
Air, And, Alleviate, Allergies, Amazon
44. ‘The brothers hope to Alleviate the problems they encountered during their school days.’ ‘I'm pleased that in Cumbria at least the money is going into a pool, which will be used to Alleviate the problems.’ ‘The pedestrian crossing at Market Hill has also been switched off to help Alleviate traffic problems.’
Alleviate, At, Also
45. Alleviate definition: If you Alleviate pain, suffering , or an unpleasant condition, you make it less intense Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Alleviate, An, And
46. What is the definition of Alleviate? What is the meaning of Alleviate? How do you use Alleviate in a sentence? What are synonyms for Alleviate?
47. Alleviate is a powerful proprietary topical cream with twenty-one allnatural ingredients plus full-spectrum hemp extract.** This topical cream provides one of the easiest ways to take advantage of Hemp extract’s benefits and can be used to target specific areas of medicinal pain and discomfort.
Alleviate, Allnatural, Advantage, And, Areas
48. Alleviate something to make something less severe synonym ease
49. To Alleviate suffering; A number of measures were taken to Alleviate the problem
50. These problems have been greatly Alleviated by the passing of the new Act
51. Are we doing enough to Alleviate poverty in these countries?
52. Alleviate Tax is a privately-owned tax resolution company and is not affiliated with or endorsed by the IRS (Internal Revenue Service) or any other government agency
Alleviate, And, Affiliated, Any, Agency
53. The organization works to Alleviate world hunger and disease
54. A cold compress can Alleviate your pain
55. Helping to Alleviate poverty in developing countries also helps to reduce environmental destruction
56. Definition of Alleviate in the Definitions.net dictionary
57. What does Alleviate mean? Information and translations of Alleviate in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
58. Definition of Alleviate verb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
59. Synonyms Alleviate, Relieve, Mitigate, Assuage, Allay, diminish, soften, abate, qualify, reduce
Alleviate, Assuage, Allay, Abate
60. Where these words are applied to pain, etc., Alleviate is to lighten somewhat, and especially in a soothing way; relieve and allay go further than Alleviate, removing in large measure or altogether.
Are, Applied, Alleviate, And, Allay, Altogether
61. Pitfalls is the sixth studio album by Norwegian progressive music band Leprous, released on 25 October 2019 via Inside Out Music and preceded by the singles "Below", "Alleviate", and "Distant Bells"
Album, And, Alleviate
62. Our Alleviate CBD product line is the purest, most effective CBD in which you can invest your hard-earned dollars
63. Alleviate Massage Therapy is a highly active therapeutic clinic located inside Evolve Strength sports training facility