allegiance (noun) · allegiances (plural noun)
See also: Allegiance
1. With over 35 years of experience, the Allegiance family of companies has earned a reputation for quality, service and efficiency that is unmatched
2. Through our proactive cost management strategies, trend management, technological efficiencies and strong provider relationships, Allegiance leads the way for a new future in employee benefits.
3. Allegiance definition is - the obligation of a feudal vassal to his liege lord
4. How to use Allegiance in a sentence
5. Synonym Discussion of Allegiance.
6. Allegiance is loyalty or faithfulness, especially to a person or cause
7. Allegiance usually refers to a loyalty that is considered extremely important, such as to a country or leader.
8. At Allegiance Credit Union, our purpose is to acknowledge your needs, create solutions, and uncover value so you can achieve financial freedom.
9. Allegiance is a Southern California clothing brand dedicated to creating USA made, authentic, quality apparel
10. Allegiance Bank is a part of the community and they support small businesses whether it is eating out or shopping in the neighborhoods they serve or helping a customer get a loan.
11. With Allegiance’s multi-modality offering at its ImageLink managed centers, you now have access to all of your diagnostic testing needs
12. Allegiance Trucks is a premier truck dealer in the Eastern United States
13. Based on an Israeli format, "Allegiance" is a production of Universal Television, Keshet Media and Yes! and comes from Executive Producer, Showrunner and Producing Director George Nolfi ("The
14. Inspired by the true life experience of its star, George Takei, Allegiance is coming to a movie theater near you, on February 19th, after a record-breaking film premiere, and directly from its groundbreaking Broadway musical production.
15. Now a 475-bed health system, Henry Ford Allegiance Health is comprised of more than 40 different facilities that serve the entire region
16. Allegiance Bank now offers an online banking service available for Apple or Android devices
17. Contact any Allegiance Bank office to learn more, or simply click below to download the application now.
18. Allegiance Industries Announces New Electrical Division Managers 07/10/2020 A premiere provider of facility services management, Allegiance Industries welcomes Jose Fuentes and Kevin Bass to the electrical services team.
19. The protection of your financial information and the security of your online transactions are very important to Allegiance Credit Union
20. Watch the latest episodes of Allegiance or get episode details on NBC.com.
21. Allegiance Mobile Health is the largest private Texas based provider of medical transportation and 911 emergency services throughout the state:
22. Allegiance offers broad online access (while following security guidelines) that puts benefits and claims information at your fingertips
23. You can also view the Allegiance Welcome Book for great information on Allegiance services, your ID Card, and more.
24. Allegiance definition, the loyalty of a citizen to his or her government or of a subject to his or her sovereign
25. Some common synonyms of Allegiance are devotion, fealty, fidelity, loyalty, and piety
26. While all these words mean "faithfulness to something to which one is bound by pledge or duty," Allegiance suggests an adherence like that of citizens to their country.
27. / əˈliː.dʒ ə ns / loyalty and support for a ruler, country, group, or belief: Soldiers have to swear Allegiance to the Crown/the King
28. In many American schools, the students pledge Allegiance (to the flag) at the …
29. An Allegiance is a duty of fidelity said to be owed, or freely committed, by the people, subjects or citizens to their state or sovereign.
30. Allegiance In English Law, the duty of loyalty and obedience owed by all persons born within the king's realm that attaches immediately upon their birth and that they cannot be relieved of by their own actions.
31. Allegiance Fire and Rescue is New England’s complete medium & heavy-duty fire truck and emergency vehicle support center
32. Allegiance Health Management owns and operates multiple locations that provide services which include acute and post acute medical care, critical access hospitals (CAH), long-term acute care (LTACH) hospitals, inpatient geriatric behavioral health units, intensive outpatient behavioral health services, and Home Health services.
33. Find 26 ways to say Allegiance, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
34. The Pledge of Allegiance of the United States is an expression of Allegiance to the flag of the United States and the republic of the United States of America
35. Allegiance evidences the best (THE BEST) character development and drama sequencing, not to mention dispensing with the denouement--it's razor sharp at every point; every story point, every decision in the post-production, is pure essence
36. Allegiance is a musical with music and lyrics by Jay Kuo and a book by Marc Acito, Kuo and Lorenzo Thione.The story, set during the Japanese American internment of World War II (with a framing story set in the present day), was inspired by the personal experiences of George Takei, who stars in the musical.It follows the Kimura family in the years following the attack on Pearl Harbor, as they
37. Oath "I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all Allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and
38. Allegiance definition: Your Allegiance is your support for and loyalty to a particular group, person, or belief Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
39. Throughout our nation's history, foreign-born men and women have come to the United States, taken the Oath of Allegiance to become naturalized citizens, and contributed greatly to their new communities and country.The Oath of Allegiance has led to American citizenship for more than 220 years.
40. Download the Allegiance mobile app today! BANK WITH EASE Free, secure and easy
41. Allegiance Gold is a Gold IRA company that allows you to invest in a gold IRA or precious metal IRA
42. The Collector Edition DVD Box Set of Allegiance – A Broadway Musical is finally here! We are excited to announce that we are now ON SALE with the ultimate Allegianite memento: the Limited Collector’s Edition DVD Box Set of Allegiance.This carefully designed and curated item is a stunning testament to the journey of our show, which took the story of George Takei and his family, as well as
43. Inspired by true events, Allegiance is the story of the Kimura family, whose lives are upended when they and 120,000 other Japanese-Americans are forced to leave their homes following the events of Pearl Harbor
44. Allegiance aspires to distinction with a signature arc modesty panel and refined selection of edge and pull options sure to encourage office individuality
45. Finely crafted in select American hardwood veneers, Allegiance celebrates smart looks at an affordable price, while skillfully maintaining our expert craftsmanship and attention to every detail.
46. Allegiance - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
47. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Allegiance n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
48. The Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag, "I pledge Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.", should be rendered by standing at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart.When not in uniform men should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold
49. Allegiance is a multiplayer online game providing a mix of real-time strategy and player piloted space combat gameplay