See also: Alleged Allegedly Allegory Alleviate Allegiance Allegorical Allegation Allergy Allege Allelomorph Alley Allele Alleviation Allegorize Allergen Alleluia Alleyway Alle Alleviated Allegate Allegro Allergic
1. Alleged definition is - accused but not proven or convicted
2. How to use Alleged in a sentence.
3. Alleged is an adjective that’s used to describe things that have been claimed
Alleged, An, Adjective
4. Alleged synonyms, Alleged pronunciation, Alleged translation, English dictionary definition of Alleged
5. Represented as existing or as being as described but not so proved; supposed: an Alleged conspiracy; an Alleged traitor; an Alleged victim of a crime.
As, An, Alleged
6. C1 said or thought by some people to be the stated bad or illegal thing, although you have no proof: It took 15 years for the Alleged criminals (= people thought to be criminals) to prove their innocence.
7. A claim or statement that is Alleged hasn't been proven true — if you're an Alleged murderer, you've been accused but not convicted
Alleged, An, Accused
8. When a fact is Alleged, there is doubt about its accuracy.
Alleged, About, Accuracy
9. The Alleged fact of the Resurrection is of immense importance to hundreds of millions of people
10. GOD AND MY NEIGHBOUR ROBERT BLATCHFORD The fact Alleged, then, is miraculous and important, and the evidence in proof of such a fact should be overwhelmingly strong
11. The definition of Alleged is some claim or something of which you should be wary and unconvinced
12. An example of something that is Alleged is a new drug that is advertised to help lose weight instantly.
An, Alleged, Advertised
13. Alleged is a romantic drama based on events occurring behind the scenes and outside the courtroom of the famous Scopes "Monkey Trial" of 1925
14. Adjective [ADJECTIVE noun] An Alleged fact has been stated but has not been proved to be true.
Adjective, An, Alleged
15. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Alleged adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (stated without proof) presunto/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").: supuesto/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo
Alleged, Adj, Adjective, An, Adjetivo, Alta
16. 23 synonyms and near synonyms of Alleged from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 24 antonyms and near antonyms
And, Alleged, Antonyms
17. Alleged Photos View All Photos (20) Movie Info
18. Trial was basically by compurgation, with oath-helpers swearing to or against the veracity of the Alleged offender's oath
19. They burked the fact that they possessed plot-letters Alleged to be by Logan
20. Once an Alleged abuser is located by a private investigation firm, their location will be provided to the government.
An, Alleged, Abuser
21. "Alleged" is the needed other side of the story! Read more
22. Allegedly definition, according to what is or has been Alleged
Allegedly, According, Alleged
23. Traduzioni aggiuntive: Inglese: Italiano: Alleged adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (dubious) ipotetico, supposto agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse": presunto agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona
Aggiuntive, Alleged, Adj, Adjective, An, Agg, Aggettivo
24. A federal judge ordered one of the Alleged Oath Keepers charged in the Capitol riot to be released on Friday, and questioned the strength of the conspiracy case against him.
Alleged, And, Against
25. Nouns for Alleged include allegation, allegations, allegator, allegators, allegement, allegements, alleger, allegers, alleging and allegings
Alleged, Allegation, Allegations, Allegator, Allegators, Allegement, Allegements, Alleger, Allegers, Alleging, And, Allegings
26. Alleged is not a word to use in referring to an event that actually took place
Alleged, An, Actually
27. The following example is from a news item about a speaker accused of making racist remarks at a meeting that was attended by many people: The police [are] collecting statements from people who were present at the Alleged …
About, Accused, At, Attended, Are, Alleged
28. Jessica Bakeman, now a reporter at WLRN in Miami, wrote that she was 25 years old when she was covering Cuomo, and Alleged that he often touched her without her consent -- …
At, And, Alleged
29. ‘The Alleged activities include amassing a number of fake credit cards and fake passports.’ ‘As well as provoking mirth, the Alleged meanness of Scots is also a powerful marketing tool.’ ‘Two of their Alleged accomplices, also previously living in Hamburg, are on the run.’
Alleged, Activities, Amassing, And, As, Also, Accomplices, Are
30. Alleged: adjective acknowledged , adduced , advocated , affirmed , announced , argued , asserted , asserted formally , asseverated , assured , averred , avouched
Alleged, Adjective, Acknowledged, Adduced, Advocated, Affirmed, Announced, Argued, Asserted, Asseverated, Assured, Averred, Avouched
31. Alleged (4 May 1974 – 2000) was an American-bred, Irish-trained Thoroughbred racehorse best known for winning the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe in 1977 and 1978
Alleged, An, American, Arc, And
32. "Alleged" is the needed other side of the story! Read more
33. Alleged police brutality presunta brutalidad policial; his Alleged involvement in the scandal su presunta or supuesta relación con el escándalo the journalist listed the Alleged reasons for their divorce he is the Alleged author of the book/letter
34. ‘The Alleged activities include amassing a number of fake credit cards and fake passports.’ ‘As well as provoking mirth, the Alleged meanness of Scots is also a powerful marketing tool.’ ‘Two of their Alleged accomplices, also previously living in Hamburg, are on the run.’
Alleged, Activities, Amassing, And, As, Also, Accomplices, Are
35. Deshaun Watson’s Alleged conversation with a massage therapist accusing him of sexual misconduct was leaked on social media Thursday night amid …
Alleged, Accusing, Amid
36. • Death was the Alleged penalty for those who divulged the secrets of the order
37. Alleged victim • The Archdiocese of Los Angeles put Llanos on leave in 1994, after the first Alleged victim demanded action
Alleged, Archdiocese, Angeles, After, Action
38. • The Alleged victim failed to appear in court, and now the case is on appeal in a federal court.
Alleged, Appear, And, Appeal
39. Another word for Alleged: claimed, supposed, declared, assumed, so-called Collins English Thesaurus
Another, Alleged, Assumed
40. Allege - report or maintain; "He Alleged that he was the victim of a crime"; "He said it was too late to intervene in the war"; "The registrar says that I owe the school money" aver , say plead - make an allegation in an action or other legal proceeding, especially answer the previous pleading of the other party by denying facts therein stated
Allege, Alleged, Aver, An, Allegation, Action, Answer
41. Developing: Turns Out The Alleged Boulder Shooter Isn’t A White Guy — And He Didn’t Like Trump
42. Alleged Capitol rioters getting released on bail smacks of racial bias and hypocrisy More often than not, my primarily Black and brown clients are kept in custody.
Alleged, And, Are
43. 2 days ago · University of Central Oklahoma suspends cheerleading squad for Alleged hazing incident
44. Girl- my bff said she saw you cheating! Boy- Allegedly cheating! Wheres her proof!?!
45. Definition of Alleged in the Definitions.net dictionary
46. What does Alleged mean? Information and translations of Alleged in the most comprehensive …
47. 46 reviews of Alleged "Ask and ye shall receive! That is the statement that came to mind the first time I walked into Alleged
Alleged, Ask, And
48. Alleged was keeping the theme by showcasing amazing pieces from local artists.
Alleged, Amazing, Artists
49. • It is Alleged that London-Brussels is the most expensive journey per mile in the world
50. • It has been Alleged that senior officials were involved in a $20 million drugs deal
51. Mathew Golsteyn, a Special Forces soldier former President Donald Trump pardoned for Alleged …
52. Synonyms for Alleged in Free Thesaurus
53. 22 synonyms for Alleged: claimed, supposed, declared, assumed, so-called, apparent, rumoured, stated
Alleged, Assumed, Apparent
54. 1 day ago · $2.5M cash found in PVC pipes in Alleged Miami Medicare scam Federal investigators claim he received $100G in cash a week over a two-year period from one of the money launderers
55. Smolinski, without admitting to any allegations, consented to the issuance of the order based on his Alleged participation in violations of law and unsafe or unsound practices regarding identity theft, falsification of bank records, misapplication of bank funds, self-dealing, and violations of institutional internal controls that resulted in losses and other damage to the bank and personal
Admitting, Any, Allegations, Alleged, And
56. The Alleged offender was known to the victim
57. Definition and synonyms of Alleged from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education
58. This is the British English definition of Alleged .
59. It is Alleged (that)… It is Alleged that he mistreated the prisoners
60. Something He is Alleged to have mistreated the prisoners
61. Allege something This procedure should be followed in cases where dishonesty has been Alleged.
Definition of alleged. 1 : accused but not proven or convicted an alleged burglar. 2 : asserted to be true or to exist an alleged miracle an alleged conspiracy.
Definition of allege. transitive verb. 1 : to assert without proof or before proving a report alleging that the company deliberately overcharged its customers She is alleged to have stolen more than $50,000 over the course of several years. 2 : to bring forward as a reason or excuse.
Forms of allege include the adjective alleged, the adverb allegedly, and the noun allegation (meaning an accusation or claim). Allege is most commonly used in a legal context and in journalism in reports about crime or other wrongdoing before it has been proven or before someone has been convicted.
"alleged offence" means that someone alleges (states or argues or complains) that an offence (crime, tort or action) has was committed by someone, and usually implies that it has yet to be proved that the crime, tort, or action was committed by that someone. In the case of the person who is doing he "alleging" may be the police, a crown prosecutor (British...since you spelled offense with a "c"), district attorney, a victim, or a witness, or the like.