1. 9 synonyms of Allayed from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 24 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Allayed, And, Antonyms
2. Allayed: to make more bearable or less severe.
3. Definition of Allayed in the Definitions.net dictionary
4. Information and translations of Allayed in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
5. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Allayed yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
6. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Allayed…
Also, At, Answers, Allayed
7. Allayed -- Find potential answers to this crossword clue at crosswordnexus.com
Allayed, Answers, At
8. Allayed is a Words with Friends word
9. Words with Friends point value for Allayed: 11 points
10. Words made by unscrambling the letters A L L A Y E D 7 letter words made by unscrambling the letters in Allayed
11. Allayed 'Allayed' is a 7 letter word starting with A and ending with D Crossword clues for 'Allayed' Clue Answer; Reduced in intensity (7) Allayed: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Allayed We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Allayed will help you to finish your crossword today
Allayed, And, Answer, Answers
12. Synonyms for Allayed include helped, alleviated, treated, nursed, attended, cured, healed, palliated, relieved and soothed
Allayed, Alleviated, Attended, And
13. Allayed In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
Allayed, And, As, Adjectives
14. Examples of in a sentence At the same time the fears of the more sober and respectable citizens were Allayed by Otho's liberal professions of his intention to govern equitably, and by his judicious clemency towards Marius Celsus, consul-designate, a devoted adherent of Galba.
At, And, Allayed, Adherent
15. What does Allayed mean? Simple past tense and past participle of allay
Allayed, And, Allay
16. Martin Allayed fears that adopting MBI won't yield competitive results for PWRDF funds
17. Primate's Fund approves new standards for reserve fund investments By the mid nineteenth century they and their successors had built markets that considerably Allayed risk, …
Approves, And, Allayed
18. How Many Words can be Made From Allayed? Above are the words made by unscrambling A L L A Y E D (AADELLY).Our unscramble word finder was able to unscramble these letters using various methods to generate 64 words!Having a unscramble tool like ours under your belt will help you in ALL word scramble games!
Allayed, Above, Are, Aadelly, Able, All
19. Fun Facts about the name Allayed
20. How unique is the name Allayed? Out of 6,028,151 records in the U.S
21. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Allayed was not present
22. Antonyms for Allayed include afflicted, aggravated, acerbated, exacerbated, irritated, distressed, heightened, intensified, upset and ailed
Antonyms, Allayed, Afflicted, Aggravated, Acerbated, And, Ailed
23. Obama Allayed the fears of swing white voters by being so racially neutral and thus more palatable
24. Possible antitrust concerns could be Allayed if Access were to divest Warner's publishing business or if it …
Antitrust, Allayed, Access
25. When you buy a Gracie Oaks 'Allayed Floral II' Print online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered
26. We've got 156 rhyming words for Allayed » What rhymes with Allayed? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Allayed.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
27. No voice divine the storm Allayed, No light propitious shone; When, snatched from all effectual aid, We perished, each alone: But I beneath a rougher sea, And whelmed in deeper gulfs than he
Allayed, All, Aid, Alone, And
28. The doubts about viability that it expressed in the initiation decision have been Allayed by the information furnished during the course of the procedure
29. The Janssen COVID-19 vaccine was publicly approved for international use on Wednesday by UN health agency expert advisory board, SAGE, which Allayed concerns over clotting events being associated
Approved, Agency, Advisory, Allayed, Associated
30. Allayed Total Number of words made out of Allayed = 51 Allayed is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 11 points.Allayed is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 12 points
Allayed, An, Acceptable, Accepted
31. Allayed is a 7 letter medium Word starting with A and ending with D
32. 5 letter Words made out of Allayed
33. This video shows you how to pronounce Allayed
34. In particular it Allayed fear of an energy shortage at a time when coal production was in decline and oil consumption was increasing
Allayed, An, At, And
35. Mourinho’s fears over Bale being ‘destroyed’ by Wales Allayed as stand-in boss reassures Tottenham star is in safe hands The Tottenham boss stated he was uncomfortable with Bale going away with his country because Dragons No2 Albert Stuivenberg also works for rivals Arsenal .
Allayed, As, Away, Albert, Also, Arsenal
(ə-lā′) tr.v. al·layed, al·lay·ing, al·lays. 1. To calm or pacify (an emotion); set to rest: allayed the fears of the worried citizens. 2. To reduce the intensity of; lessen or relieve: allay the threat of social unrest; allay skin irritation.
In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives. Some of these examples may show the adjective use. This procedure should ensure that concerns over possible bias caused by using a purely systematic method of collection are allayed.
1. To calm or pacify (an emotion); set to rest: allayed the fears of the worried citizens. 2. To reduce the intensity of; lessen or relieve: allay the threat of social unrest; allay skin irritation. See Synonyms at relieve. [Middle English aleien, from Old English ālecgan, to lay aside, lay down : ā-, intensive pref. + lecgan, to lay; see lay1 .]
This procedure should ensure that concerns over possible bias caused by using a purely systematic method of collection are allayed. This shock led commentators and practitioners (many of whose doubts had never been fully allayed) publicly to recant. These examples are from the Cambridge English Corpus and from sources on the web.