allay (verb) · allays (third person present) · allayed (past tense) · allayed (past participle) · allaying (present participle)
1. Allay definition is - to subdue or reduce in intensity or severity : alleviate
2. Allay definition, to put (fear, doubt, suspicion, anger, etc.) to rest; calm; quiet
3. Allay products are formulated with raw, food-grade and organic ingredients in their natural state, allowing their living, healing attributes to penetrate and rejuvenate the skin.
4. Allay isn’t just any green light bulb
5. Designed by a former NASA engineer, our custom LEDs make Allay the ONLY device with the precision to emit the narrow band of …
6. Whether you have experienced the loss of a loved one, moving, downsizing, or moving into assisted living, our Professional and friendly staff at Allay Estate Sales is here to alleviate any stress you may have with the liquidation of your estate
7. Allay Estate Sales specializes in Estate Sales and Cleanout services
8. Find 33 ways to say Allay, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus
9. The patent-pending Allay band of light is easy on your eyes As you go about your life, all of the light you see generates electrical signals in your eyes and brain
10. Allay has decided to stop processing claims and, after the 31st March 2021, will no longer be able to represent you
11. Allay verb reduce, quiet, relax, ease, calm, smooth, relieve, check, moderate, dull, diminish, compose, soften, blunt, soothe, subdue, lessen, alleviate, appease, quell, mitigate, assuage, pacify, mollify He did what he could to Allay his wife's fears.
12. Allay is a technology platform that makes it easy for benefit consultants to model and quote all types of self funded health plans
13. Allay is built by software engineers, designers, and insurance experts in order to help benefit consultant partners achieve major cost reductions for their clients while spending half the time and money to get there.
14. If you Allay a strong emotion felt by someone, such as fear or worry, you cause them to feel it…
15. The verb Allay is used when you want to make something better or eliminate fears and concerns
16. When you Allay something, you are calming it or reducing difficulties
17. It is used commonly in the context of to Allay concerns and to comfort and some of its many synonyms are alleviate…
18. Allay Pharmaceuticals LLC, has been serving the industry since 2006
19. Find patient medical information for Allay oral on WebMD including its uses, side effects and safety, interactions, pictures, warnings and user ratings.
20. Allay Organics is dedicated to providing natural, plant based skin care solutions for people with sensitive and compromised skin.
21. Allay (Munja Mar Wara) Ali Zafar ft
22. 9 synonyms of Allay from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 24 related words, definitions, and antonyms
23. Allay: to make more bearable or less severe.
24. Allay Home Care provides high-quality, client-centered, comfortable, and affordable home care services in Northern Virginia
25. Allay verb reduce, quiet, relax, ease, calm, smooth, relieve, check, moderate, dull, diminish, compose, soften, blunt, soothe, subdue, lessen, alleviate, appease, quell, mitigate, assuage, pacify, mollify He did what he could to Allay his wife's fears.
26. Allay [sth] vtr transitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat." (pain: relieve) aliviar⇒ vtr verbo transitivo: Verbo que requiere de un objeto directo ("di la verdad", "encontré una moneda")
27. The medication should Allay your pain for eight hours or so.
28. Allay is a locally owned & operated Home Care & Hospice serving the Southeast Wisconsin area
29. What does Allay mean? The definition of Allay means to make better or decrease something that is unpleasant
30. Allay Their Fears ; Korinna's Allaying Crook (1) Allaying Crook charged (1) Wildlife absorbed (20) Coalesced Anima slain (10) Allaying Ritual completed (1) Rewards You will receive: Korinna's Allaying Crook: Gains Upon completion of this quest you will gain: 125 reputation with The Ascended.
31. Allay To temper; abate or weaken by mixture; dilute, as wine with water; weaken; diminish
32. N Allay The act or process of alloying; an alloy
33. N Allay Figuratively, admixture, especially of something inferior
34. N Allay In hunting, the act of laying on the hounds; the addition of fresh hounds
35. PROMOTES ENHANCED ACTIVITY: Bio-Allay contains White Willow Bark, which was the original source for the salicylates needed for the chemical manufacturing of aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid)
36. Allay Cannabis Consulting guides companies through the hazards of the budding cannabis industry by navigating compliance pitfalls, ensuring best practices, and ultimately making sure the product you create ends up in stores, and not disposed of.
37. Allay definition: If you Allay someone's fears or doubts , you stop them feeling afraid or doubtful
38. I emailed Allay to ask what exactly are they doing as the bank are in touch more than them but again no response
39. ‘The President and his family, in an attempt to Allay public fears, got shots on prime-time television.’ ‘So the industry was co-funding a £7 million research programme to try to Allay public fears.’
40. Examples of Allay in a sentence
41. A good teacher will work hard to Allay the concerns of a new student
42. 🔊 Last night, I spent over an hour trying to Allay my daughter’s fears about the boogieman.
43. Allay's patented light is uniquely soothing to your eyes and brain, even when you're most sensitive to light
44. Discovered by a Harvard Medical School neuroscientist, Allay's precise band of light is calming during a migraine - or any time - helping you get back to reading, working, and being yourself.
45. • But as if to Allay our disappointment, teams of curious sea lions kept popping up near our kayaks
46. • One might well conclude the dismissal was a feint, a hollow gesture to Allay perceived public outrage
47. • The government is anxious to Allay public fears over the safety of beef.
48. To Allay state fears of dismemberment, a proposed new state has to be supported by the parliament of the state affected.: In order to Allay public fears, experts have been hired to conduct a study of the cracks and determine whether they will affect the dams.: There was little the administration could do to confirm the news or Allay the fears of the public.
49. French Translation of “Allay” The official Collins English-French Dictionary online
50. We found 10 answers for “Allay”
51. This page shows answers to the clue Allay, followed by 5 definitions like “To alleviate; to abate”, “To diminish in strength” and “To lessen or relieve”.A synonym for Allay …
52. Listen to Ali Zafar Allay MP3 song
53. Allay song from the album Allay is released on Nov 2020
54. Related Tags - Allay, Allay Song, Allay MP3 Song, Allay MP3, Download Allay Song, Ali Zafar Allay Song, Allay Allay Song, Allay Song By Ali Zafar, Allay Song Download, Download Allay MP3 Song
55. Allay is defined as to settle or calm someone or something
56. An example of a way to Allay fear is to face what you are afraid of
57. Use "Allay" in a sentence Pindar seems to have composed it in order to Allay any ill feelings over his
58. Allay Pharmaceutical, LLC is located in Hialeah, FL, United States and is part of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry
59. Allay Pharmaceutical, LLC has 14 total employees across all of its locations and generates $2.40 million in sales (USD).
60. Allay has decided to stop processing PPI claims and after the 31st of March 2021, will no longer be able to represent you
61. None of the following applies to any claim(s) you have with Allay which have already had a successful outcome and for which Allay is due a fee.
62. COVID update: Allay Direct Cremation has updated their hours and services
63. 22 reviews of Allay Direct Cremation "Thank you Eric for your kindness and professionalism
Looking for sentences with " Allay "? Here are some examples.
|43.||Definition of allay verb in Oxford Advan ...|
|44.||allay in a sentence 1) The police tried ...|
|45.||California Suspends Use Of Moderna Vacci ...|
|46.||Our allay Cannabis-infused lotion was hi ...|
Definition of allay. transitive verb. 1 : to subdue or reduce in intensity or severity : alleviate expect a breeze to allay the heat. 2 : to make quiet : calm trying to allay their fears.
The definition of alley is a small street in a town or city that runs between blocks, and allows rear access to the buildings. An example of an alley is the small road in the back of a house where neighborhood kids gather to play.
tr.v. al·layed, al·lay·ing, al·lays. 1. To calm or pacify (an emotion); set to rest: allayed the fears of the worried citizens. 2. To reduce the intensity of; lessen or relieve: allay the threat of social unrest; allay skin irritation.