1. Allan is a very prominent first name for men (#250 out of 1220, Top 20%) and also a very prominent last name for all people (#3090 out of 150436, Top 2%)
2. CENSUS) Allan reached its top rank of #131 in the U.S
3. Allan Hancock College fosters an educational culture that values equity and diversity and engages students in an inclusive learning environment
4. Allan- A boy, someone so smart and cool
5. Allan is also kind of a show off
6. Allan Block has all the products, colors, ideas and resources you need to design and build retaining walls for homeowners, contractors, designers and engineers.
7. Latest on Everton midfielder Allan including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on ESPN
8. Allan, 30, from Brazil Everton FC, since 2020 Central Midfield Market value: £19.80m * Jan 8, 1991 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
9. The Allana Group is India’s largest exporter of processed food products and agro commodities, including Frozen / Chilled Meat, Processed / Frozen Fruit and Vegetable products, Coffee, Spices and Cereals.
10. Allan Gray is Africa's largest privately owned investment management company focused on generating long-term wealth for investors..
11. Edgar Allan Poe, American short-story writer, poet, critic, and editor who is famous for his cultivation of mystery and the macabre
12. Welcome to Allan Aircraft Supply Company We offer a virtually unlimited list of fitting types
13. Variant of ALAN.The American author Edgar Allan Poe (1809-1849) got his middle name from the surname of the parents who adopted him.
14. Allan Poppleton, Stunts: Avatar
15. Allan Poppleton was born on July 14, 1971 in Auckland, New Zealand
16. Allan plays the position Midfield, is 30 years old and 173cm tall, weights 73kg
17. How many goals has Allan scored this season? In the current season Allan scored 0 goals
18. Allan statistics – 30 years_old Everton Defensive Midfielder (C)
19. The latest tweets from @Allan_arod
20. History professor Allan Lichtman is used to being right.
21. Allan Kroeker, Director: Tramp at the Door
22. 4 reviews of Allan Company "So far this place has been great to me
23. Allan Sandage, American astronomer who led an extensive effort to determine Hubble’s constant, the rate at which the universe is expanding
24. Allan HOT LIPS Cinnamon Flavoured Gummy Candy
25. The latest tweets from @Allankngdm
26. Allan Vigil Ford Lincoln is your source for new Fords and used cars in Morrow, GA
27. The Spirits’ Book is the first and, in a way, most important book by Allan Kardec, in that it contains the foundations of the entire Spiritist system
28. The history of the name Allan began when it was derived from the given name Alan, which is thought to mean "little rock" or "headstone." The name was popular among the Breton followers of William the Conqueror due to St
29. Abel Meeropol (born 10 February 1903, New York; died 30 October 1986, Longmeadow, Mass) was a Jewish-American poet and writer, who worked under the pseudonym Lewis Allan, which was derived from the names given to his two stillborn sons.
30. On January 19, 1809, Edgar Allan Poe was born in Boston, Massachusetts
31. Poe's father and mother, both professional actors, died before the poet was three years old, and John and Frances Allan raised him as a foster child in Richmond, Virginia
32. John Allan, a prosperous tobacco exporter, sent Poe to
33. 17 reviews of Allan Company "Not much you can say about a recycling center
34. Allan Holdsworth is widely regarded as the most sophisticated and expressive Jazz/Rock/Fusion guitarists of all time, and rightly so, given the influence he has had over so many modern guitar players
35. Keup, Allan Louis SPRINGFIELD, Ill
36. - Allan Louis Keup, raised in Horicon, Wis., and longtime resident of Springfield, Ill., was born to eternal life on Jan
37. Allan Myers worked through every issue and set the stage for project success… I would highly recommend the Allan Myers team for any future work and look forward to having them on many of our upcoming projects
38. Allan McCollum is a contemporary American artist whose work often blurs the boundary between unique artifacts and mass production
39. Allan Houser was a 20th-century American artist known for addressing his Native American heritage through painting and sculpture
40. View Allan Houser’s 524 artworks on artnet
41. Poem Hunter all poems of by Edgar Allan Poe poems
42. Join Facebook to connect with Allan Oconnll and others you may know
♂ Allan. What does Allan mean? Allan ▼ as a name for boys is of Old German derivation, and Allan means "precious". Allan is a variant form of Alan (Old German): from Adal. Allan is also a variant of Allen (Gaelic, Old German).
Allan ▼ as a name for boys is of Old German derivation, and Allan means "precious". Allan is a variant form of Alan (Old German): from Adal. Allan is also a variant of Allen (Gaelic, Old German).
Allan ▼ as a name for boys is of Old German derivation, and Allan means "precious". Allan is a variant form of Alan (Old German): from Adal. Allan is also a variant of Allen (Gaelic, Old German). See also Elvis
The variants Allan and Allen are generally considered to be derived from the surnames Allan and Allen. The form Allan is used mainly in Scotland and North America. In England, the given names Allan and Allen are considerably less popular than Alan. However, in America all three are generally about the same in popularity.