alignment (noun) · alignments (plural noun)
See also: Alignment
1. Alignment definition is - the act of aligning or state of being aligned; especially : the proper positioning or state of adjustment of parts (as of a mechanical or electronic device) in relation to each other
2. How to use Alignment in a sentence.
3. Alignment synonyms, Alignment pronunciation, Alignment translation, English dictionary definition of Alignment
4. Alignment definition, an adjustment to a line; arrangement in a straight line
5. Alignment Healthcare's Alignment Health Plan achieved an overall 4 out of 5 stars in 2021, and 5 out of 5 stars for pharmacy services
6. Alignment Health Plan is an HMO, HMO POS, HMO C-SNP, HMO D-SNP and PPO plan with a Medicare contract and a contract with the California Medicaid (Medi-Cal) program
7. Enrollment in Alignment Health Plan depends on contract renewal
8. A wheel Alignment should be conducted based on manufacturer’s recommendations
9. You might need to get an Alignment sooner if you’ve noticed uneven tread on your tires, your vehicle pulling to one direction, or an off-centered or vibrating steering wheel.
10. Alignment technicians adjust four different settings to put a vehicle in Alignment: Caster Camber Toe Ride height
11. Alignment Health Plan is an HMO, HMO POS, HMO C-SNP, HMO D-SNP and PPO plan with a Medicare contract and a contract with the California Medicaid (Medi-Cal) program
12. Enrollment in Alignment Health Plan depends on contract renewal
13. Alignment is the process of making sure all 4 wheels point in the same direction, which will cause the vehicle to drive straight and not drift
14. Wheel Alignment is a critical aspect of car maintenance, as misAlignment damages your tires and can lead to them wearing out prematurely
15. Wheel Alignment (also known as tire Alignment) is a service that adjusts your vehicle’s suspension to ensure that all wheels are oriented correctly in relation to each other and to the road
16. In practical terms, wheel Alignment ensures that every wheel points in the same direction and every tire maintains optimal contact with the road.
17. Alignment refers to an adjustment of a vehicle’s suspension – the system that connects a vehicle to its wheels
18. The key to proper Alignment is adjusting the angles of the tires which affects how they make contact with the road.
19. Because we’ve been working on all things tire-related for decades, you’ll get expert service on your tires, wheels and Alignment in one stop
20. Potholes, curbs, and daily driving can put your vehicle out of Alignment
21. Following the Alignment service, a report should be provided that indicates Alignment specifications (camber, toe, caster) before and after
22. If your vehicle was out of Alignment, the service person can explain how the values were out of specification beforehand, and within specification afterward.
23. Reviews on Alignment Shops in Phoenix, AZ - Jack's Auto Alignment & Brakes, Network Alignment & Brakes, Anyplace Auto Repair, Jack's Wheel Alignment & Brake service, AMC Automotive, Hi-Tech Car Care, Gary's Wheel Alignment, Alexanders Auto Repair, Rogel's Auto Alignment
24. Find the best Wheel Alignment near you on Yelp - see all Wheel Alignment open now
25. BESITA Adjustable Magnetic Gauge Tool Camber Alignment Tool Strut Wheel Alignment Tool for Truck Car RV Tire Repair(1pcs) 4.4 out of 5 stars 122
26. The Alignment Healthcare Experience 24/7 Concierge Experience Our dedicated ACCESS On-Demand Concierge team provides you around-the-clock access to services and personalized care programs, including in-home and telemedicine doctor visits, easy-to-access electronic health records and everything that basic Medicare covers plus more.
27. An Alignment service consists of adjusting tire angles recommended by the vehicle manufacturer
28. Alignment is a property of a memory address, expressed as the numeric address modulo a power of 2
29. The Alignment of an address depends on the chosen power of 2.
30. An Alignment machine essentially squares a vehicle's wheels and axles with each other so that they're moving in the same direction
31. Using a wheel Alignment tool kit, you can achieve professional results in your own garage
32. MD Alignment Services is the proud manufacturer of MD Alignment QC Alignment System
33. Increase Your Profits, and Alignment Accuracy while reducing tire wear and improved handling with a 10 minute tire Alignment check on any truck
34. Tire balancing (or wheel balancing) and tire Alignment are two different services that can fix inconsistencies your vehicle develops over time.Tire balancing corrects an unevenness in your tires, which is commonly caused over time by tread wear
35. Synonyms for Alignment in Free Thesaurus
36. 23 synonyms for Alignment: alliance, union, association, agreement, sympathy, cooperation
37. ‘The Alignment of a new road to be known as ‘University Crescent’ will follow the same path as University Drive East.’ ‘On the Newbridge Road the Alignment was required to pass between Chadwick s business and the green area to the east of Jigginstown castle.’
38. Alternatively, character development could lead characters to change their Alignment allowing them to work together as a party without moral issues
39. Conclusion – D&D Character Alignments
40. Whichever you choose, remember that your character’s D&D Alignment is only a guide and that it can change during a campaign as your character develops.
41. Proper Alignment is necessary for even tread wear and precise steering
42. Pulling to one side) can indicate misAlignment
43. Your vehicle may need a "front-end" Alignment or a "four-wheel" Alignment, depending on the symptoms you are experiencing.
44. Proper wheel Alignment is crucial to responsive steering and to getting the longest life out of your tires
45. If your car is showing uneven or unusually rapid tire wear, is pulling to one side or vibrating when you drive, or if your steering column doesn't seem straight, there's a good chance your wheels are out of Alignment.
46. Alignment In order to obtain optimum service life from a Cat® engine and its driven equipment, correct Alignment between the units is required
47. Improper Alignment results in excessive vibration, short life of driven equipment/ compound bearing and coupling clutch parts, and frequent re-Alignment.
48. With the right wheel Alignment tools, you can efficiently and accurately complete Alignments by measuring camber, caster, and toe on a variety of vehicles
49. From tools to full systems, find everything you need to gauge and adjust Alignment in this wide selection
50. What wheel Alignment equipment do you need for your system?
51. Alignment was designed to help define role-playing, a character's Alignment being seen as their outlook on life
52. A player decides how a character should behave in assigning an Alignment, and should then play the character in accordance with that Alignment
53. A character's Alignment can change.
54. Alignment assures your tires meet the road at the proper angle, your wheels are pointing straight and your tires are centered in the wheel wells
55. Pairwise Sequence Alignment is used to identify regions of similarity that may indicate functional, structural and/or evolutionary relationships between two biological sequences (protein or nucleic acid).
56. By contrast, Multiple Sequence Alignment (MSA) is the Alignment of three or more biological sequences of similar length
57. The Atlas® Wheel Alignment Machines and Atlas® Alignment Lifts sold by Greg Smith Equipment are the perfect choice for those customers who demand speed of setup and repeated accuracy in their 4 Wheel Alignment Machine system but are tired of paying ridiculously high prices from the RED BRAND company
58. Atlas® Alignment equipment offers a much better value than all other tire Alignment …
59. Alignment really focuses on how to spread the strategy throughout the organization, as well as to other external stakeholders
60. To change the horizontal placement of text, in the Alignment box, choose Left, Center, Right, Justified, or Distributed
61. Alignment definition: An Alignment is support for a particular group, especially in politics , or for a side in Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
62. Regular Alignment checks keep many components of your car performing its best including lessening the wear of your tires prematurely
63. With our free Alignment check service, our technicians will ensure your wheel’s Alignment meets your manufacturer’s recommendation, plus we’ll inspect your tires, suspension and steering for any signs of
64. Wheel Alignment Services at Tires Plus
65. Your wheel Alignment cost will vary depending on the package you choose
66. Standard Wheel Alignment Package
67. A proper Alignment will reduce vibrations and maintain a straight trajectory without pulling to either side of the road
68. There are many service centers that can perform an Alignment with the average wheel Alignment cost being $75 for a single Alignment up to $200 for an extended warranty
69. The first thing we need to do in order to figure out your Alignment is take down the descriptive titles: Lawful, Neutral, and Chaotic
70. Strategic Alignment is a process that senior leaders should implement and monitor throughout the planning lifecycle to link key operational systems and processes to the organization's mission and mission objectives
71. Wheel Alignment is one of those forgettable maintenance measures that can suddenly become a big problem, even though it’s fairly cheap to fix
72. Here at Car Bibles HQ, we’ve seen our share of wheel Alignment issues, so let us take you through what exactly a wheel Alignment is, how it’s done, and the myriad of terms associated with it.
73. Alignment refers to the angle and direction of the wheels on your vehicle, but it’s also the name of the repair procedure that fixes problems with your wheel Alignment
74. It may sound confusing, but you need to get an Alignment to fix your Alignment! Alignment issues can be triggered by potholes, curbs, or heavy wear on your tires.