1. To come down and settle, as after flight: "A swarm of black birds flew across the road and Alighted in a pecan tree" (Ernest J
2. To settle or stay after descending: The bird Alighted on the tree
3. alight verb (GET OUT OF) [ I ] formal to get out of a vehicle, especially a train or bus: The suspect Alighted from the train at Euston and proceeded to Heathrow.
4. 11 synonyms of Alighted from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 4 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Alighted: to come to rest after descending from the air
6. She Alighted, and her aggressive servants drew away somewhat
7. THE RED YEAR LOUIS TRACY As he sat there young Jim Hands drove up with his girl, Alighted, and went into the ice-cream parlor for refreshment
8. 'Alighted' is a 8 letter word starting with A and ending with D Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Alighted We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Alighted will help you to finish your crossword today
9. Antonyms for Alighted include ascended, climbed, clomb, clumb, mounted, rose, risen, scaled, soared and blasted off
10. We Alighted from the train and I stood nervously as my mother and her one-time true love embraced awkwardly.: Settling down with a cup of tea and the sports section of the Sunday paper, my eye Alighted on an article.: A man travelling on a northbound Northern Line train stabbed a woman as he Alighted from the train at Euston.: His gaze Alighted on the journalist Eleanor Mills, by chance the
11. The large black crow Alighted on the telephone wire high above the street.
12. The large black crow Alighted on the telephone wire high above the street
13. As he walked into the room, his eyes Alighted upon a gorgeous woman wearing a red dress
14. The engineer Alighted on a mathematical solution to the problem he'd been trying to solve all week
15. Definition of Alighted in the Definitions.net dictionary
16. What does Alighted mean? Information and translations of Alighted in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
17. Alighted (7 Occurrences) Acts 2:3 and they saw tongues of what looked like fire distributing themselves over the assembly, and on the head of each person a tongue Alighted.
18. Definitions of Alighted, synonyms, antonyms, derivatives of Alighted, analogical dictionary of Alighted (English)
19. Simple past tense and past participle of alight He stopped the carriage and Alighted
20. As guests Alighted from their vehicles, all they could see was a dark, hulking edifice with the words â€œCalvin Kleinâ€ flashed on one side of the building 0 rating rating ratings
21. See 7 authoritative translations of Alighted in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
22. What does Alighted mean? Simple past tense and past participle of alight
23. (verb) He stopped the carriage and Alighted.
24. I Alighted softly upon the ground, however, without appreciable shock or jar.: We Alighted at the palace of the doge, and proceeded to the prisons.: Arriving there in due course, he Alighted and pursued his way on foot.: The flivver chugged on to the main entrance, and the girls Alighted.: Again it Alighted, and he brushed it away with the
25. Synonyms for Alighted in Free Thesaurus
26. Inflections of 'alight' (v): (⇒ conjugate) alights v 3rd person singular alighting v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Alighted v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."
27. Another way to say Alighted? Synonyms for Alighted (other words and phrases for Alighted).
28. Usage examples of "Alighted"
29. When we Alighted we wished each other good night, and everybody retired to his or her room, myself excepted, for I spent several happy hours with Clementine, which I can never forget.
30. I made him get into my carriage, and we Alighted at a house at the end of Milan.
31. Just then his gaze Alighted on the pathetic breakfast and the wandering cigarettes.; A flock of pigeons Alighted on the top of a dead hemlock standing in the edge of a swamp.; Mollie had brought her car to a stop, and Alighted to help lift in the unconscious girl.; Terry went over his head, but fortunately Alighted sitting on the frozen grass by the roadside.
32. Synonyms for Alighted on in Free Thesaurus
33. What are synonyms for Alighted on?
34. Alighted is an English language word that is well described on this page with all the important details i.e Alighted meaning, Alighted word synonyms, and its similar words
35. Alighted meaning in Urdu is وارد and Alighted word meaning in roman can write as warid.
36. A Twig Alighted Hayyim Nahman Bialik: A twig Alighted on a fence and dozed; So do I sleep
37. Alighted - find the meaning and all words formed with Alighted, anagrams with Alighted and much more
38. The word Alighted uses 8 letters: a, d, e, g, h, i, l, t
39. Alighted is playable in: Words With Friends 14
40. Alighted: amerrirent, amerries, amerri, amerrîmes, amerrie: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
41. Top antonyms for Alighted (opposite of Alighted) are mounted, bestrode and escaladed.
42. A twig Alighted on a fence and dozed; So do I sleep
43. We've got 0 rhyming words for Alighted » What rhymes with Alighted? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Alighted.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
44. View they Alighted they.docx from X VB at F.G
45. 1 day ago · He survived his injuries and is now suing Wilmington police in federal court, claiming they used excessive force and violated his rights “after he Alighted from the vehicle, helpless, unarmed