14. In ancient history it could mean a metaphysical sense of achieving a higher state of contemplation, ecstasy or union—becoming Alienated from a limited existence in the world, in a positive sense.
15. Clear and compassionate, Alienated America offers a roadmap for the restoration of our nation.” (Arthur C
16. Alienate definition, to make indifferent or hostile: By refusing to get a job, he has Alienated his entire family
17. Alienated - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
18. Alienated 'Alienated' is a 9 letter word starting with A and ending with D Crossword clues for 'Alienated' Clue Answer; Socially isolated (9) Alienated: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Alienated We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Alienated will help you to finish your crossword today
19. Alienated Official Trailer (2019)Coming soonWritten & Directed by Joshua DavidProducer:Anthony BouzadaExecutive Producer: John MertensAssociate Producer:
20. Alienated by Melissa Landers drew me in with its beautiful cover art
21. Read Alienated Now! Digital comics on WEBTOON, Ali's just your average shut in, she likes to stay home, eat junk food, watch horror movies, and avoid interacting with the rest of the populous
22. Her status as the teacher's pet Alienated Lisa from her peers.
23. ‘the need for human connection in this ever more Alienated world’ ‘When people suffer a setback, they feel Alienated or empty.’ ‘She felt isolated and Alienated in her day-to-day life in Brooklyn.’ ‘This is a city full of Alienated young people keeping busy just to ward off the feelings of loneliness.’
24. Alienated Lyrics: I feel out of place, I feel so out of place / Maybe I belong somewhere in outer space / The way I'm often Alienated daily and hated by earthlings / I know acknowledging my worth
25. Antonyms for Alienated include involved, united, cooperating, unified, agreeing, harmonious, peaceful, cooperative, contented and enthusiastic
26. Luther quit playing football, Alienated his former friends, and began working for a woman vet who takes in wounded raptors, including owls, hawks, and falcons, until they are able to be released once they heal.
27. Definition and synonyms of Alienated from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
28. This is the British English definition of Alienated.View American English definition of Alienated.
29. Alienated: parent who is the subject of criticism/hateful allegations or claims child who has been programmed: child who takes on the alienator’s view of the Alienated; in severe cases, child
30. Alienated is a Canadian science fiction TV series filmed and set in Victoria, British Columbia.The series premiered 8 July 2003 on Space and lasted for two seasons.
31. Alienated definition: indifferent , unfriendly , or hostile Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
32. They are Alienated from the product they make because it is designed and directed by others, and because it earns a profit for the capitalist, and not the worker, through the wage-labor agreement
33. They are Alienated from the production work itself, which is entirely directed by someone else, highly specific in nature, repetitive, and creatively
34. The cheesy production values, the low-budget special effects, and the amateurish level of some of the acting Alienated me at first.: The spiral turns inward, twisting the soul of society into an Alienated artificiality.: This has Alienated the intelligentsia, which is the government's natural ally in the battle against radicalism.: An Alienated and fearful public is the flip side of an
35. French Translation of “Alienated” The official Collins English-French Dictionary online
36. An Alienated person feels estranged or divided from others, like a shy bookworm sitting in a group of enthusiastic sports fans.
37. What does it mean that we are Alienated from God?" Answer: Alienation is the state of being withdrawn or separated from a group, person, or situation to which one was formerly attached
38. Ephesians 4:18 describes unbelievers as “darkened in their understanding, Alienated from the life of God because
39. The Alienated (or estranged) grandparent must try to repair that relationship in order to heal the psychic wound that is preventing that parent from allowing access to the grandchildren
40. High quality Alienated gifts and merchandise
41. All the stats, form and information about race horse - Alienated available at RACING.COM – The first destination for Australian Horse Racing.
42. Alienated from this world; talked about but politely neglected You're Alienated from this world, and I'm beginning to understand With love in your eyes, you confront the lies, the double standards
• ALIENATED (adjective) Sense 1. Meaning: Socially disoriented. Synonyms: alienated; anomic; disoriented
Definition of alienate. 1 : to cause to be estranged : to make unfriendly, hostile, or indifferent especially where attachment formerly existed He alienated most of his colleagues with his bad temper.
Definition of alienate. alienated; alienating. transitive verb. 1 : to cause to be estranged : to make unfriendly, hostile, or indifferent especially where attachment formerly existed. He alienated most of his colleagues with his bad temper.
What to Do When You Are Feeling Alienated and Misunderstood by Other People?