alert (adjective) · alerter (comparative adjective) · alertest (superlative adjective)
alert (noun) · alerts (plural noun)
alert (verb) · alerts (third person present) · alerted (past tense) · alerted (past participle) · alerting (present participle)
1. A warning or alarm of an impending military attack, a storm, etc.: We'd just boarded the bus when the Alert sounded.
2. Brisk or lively in action: the bird's Alert hopping from branch to branch.
3. Synonyms & Antonyms of Alert (Entry 1 of 3) 1 the act or an instance of telling beforehand of danger or risk the white flash of the doe's raised tail, giving the "danger" Alert to her fawns
4. Welcome to Oregon's Immunization Information System: Posted on 11/01/2020: Alert IIS Help Desk 1-800-980-9431 Alert[email protected] Mon
5. Find 81 ways to say Alert, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. Alert! MWNS gives the chain-of-command the ability to notify you in the event of emergency.
7. A triangle with an exclamation mark inside, used as a warning or Alert.
8. Alert is one of the rare words that can be used in the same form as a noun, verb, and adjective
9. In all parts of speech, Alert implies preparedness
10. To change how you get Alerts, click Settings check the options you want and click Save
11. Next to the Alert you want to remove, click Delete
12. Optional: You can also delete an Alert by clicking Unsubscribe at the bottom of an Alert …
13. A warning to people to get ready to deal with something dangerous: [ U ] The police were on the Alert for (= watching carefully for) any sign of trouble.
14. Alertus Technologies offers a customizable array of emergency notification products, including the wall-mounted Alert Beacon, computer desktop Alerting, USB panic button, LED marquee display, text-to-speech interface for public address and giant outdoor speaker systems, fire alarm interface, VoIP phone Alerting, digital signage and cable television override, and mobile
15. Alert, in the Qikiqtaaluk Region, Nunavut, Canada, is the northernmost permanently inhabited place in the world, located on Ellesmere Island (Queen Elizabeth Islands) at latitude 82°30'05" north, 817 kilometres (508 mi) from the North Pole
16. The Alert! Mass Warning Notification System notifies service members, civilians and their families during a crisis
17. MWNS operators can issue Alerts in …
18. Alert-1 medical Alerts allow you to stay safe in your home, stay on the line until emergency help arrives, all at an afforable price.
19. Alert, Indiana, a community in the United States Alert, Nunavut, Canada, the northernmost permanently inhabited place in the world Alert Bay, British Columbia, Canada, an island community on the west coast of British Columbia
20. Mini Guardian 4G Life Saving Medical Alert System by Medical Guardian™ - GPS Tracking, Emergency Fall Alert Button, 24/7 Alert Button for Seniors, Nationwide LTE Cellular (1 Month Free) (Silver) 5.0 out of 5 stars 2
21. Be Alert to bogus emails that appear to come from your tax professional, requesting information for an IRS form
22. I-Alert 2 Bluetooth Equipment Health Monitor Tracks tri-axial vibration, tri-axial kurtosis, temperature, and run-time hours 24/7/365
23. Wirelessly syncs data to the i-Alert mobile app via Bluetooth Smart enabled devices
24. Alert An Alert displays a short, important message in a way that attracts the user's attention without interrupting the user's task
25. COVID Alert PA protects your privacy and personal information
26. Special Fraud Alert: Speaker Programs November 16, 2020 I
27. Introduction This Special Fraud Alert highlights the fraud and abuse risks associated with the offer, payment, solicitation, or receipt of remuneration relating to speaker programs by pharmaceutical and medical device companies
28. For purposes of this Special Fraud Alert,
29. Google Alerts are email updates of the latest relevant Google results (web, news, etc.) based on your queries.
30. Alert-All are leaders in fire prevention education supplies, offering products to fire departments, county governments, companies, corporations and schools
31. COVID Alert NY is a voluntary, anonymous, exposure-notification smartphone app
32. You will get an Alert if you were in close contact with someone who tests positive for COVID-19
33. The Alert () method displays an Alert box with a specified message and an OK button
34. An Alert box is often used if you want to make sure information comes through to the user
35. Note: The Alert box takes the focus away from the current window, and forces the browser to read the message.
36. Alert Launches an Alert dialog with the specified title and message
37. Tapping any button will fire the respective onPress callback and dismiss the Alert.
38. Standard medical Alert systems are expensive and you do not want another utility bill each month
39. This is why we designed the No Monthly Fee Medical Alert System
40. Our emergency Alert system gives them and you peace of mind with no monthly bills
41. Alert Beacon Our flagship product, the Alert Beacon, is a wall-mounted audible-visual signaling device that sounds and flashes to capture attention from a distance
42. The Alert Beacon also displays a custom message about the nature of the emergency and how to respond.
43. An Alert to the other boys in the area that it's party time and she's open for business
44. Similarly, we should always be Alert to the possibility that leftist goggles might influence coverage of Tony Abbott
45. Open window also makes you more Alert to outside events- horns, animal sounds, other vehicles screeching to …
46. $().Alert() Makes an Alert listen for click events on descendant elements which have the data-dismiss="Alert" attribute
47. (Not necessary when using the data-api’s auto-initialization.) $().Alert('close') Closes an Alert by removing it from the DOM
48. If the .fade and .show classes are present on the element, the Alert will fade out before it is
49. Alert definition: If you are Alert , you are paying full attention to things around you and are able to Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
50. The Alert dialog should be used for messages which do not require any response on the part of the user, other than the acknowledgement of the message
51. A fraud Alert, a credit report lock, and a security freeze are all steps you can take to help better protect your personal information, but they aren’t the same thing
52. A fraud Alert is a notice that is placed on your credit report that Alerts credit card companies and others who may extend you credit that you may have been a victim of fraud, including identity theft.
53. Alert Immunization Information System About Alert IIS
54. The Alert Immunization Information System (IIS) at www.Alertiis.org, is a statewide immunization registry.At the point of clinical care, Alert IIS provides consolidated immunization histories for use by vaccination providers in determining appropriate vaccinations for children and adults.
55. A Desktop Alert is a notification that appears on your desktop when you receive a new email message, a meeting request, or a task request
56. By default, Desktop Alerts are turned on
57. The information displayed in a Desktop Alert varies depending on the item that you receive in your Inbox
58. ‘A bomb Alert was issued at a post office in Germany this week after a package waiting to be delivered began vibrating and emitting a strange noise.’ ‘If a flood Alert is issued, the Association of British Insurers advises that valuables and furniture are shifted to higher floors.’
60. It displays an Alert dialog box that consists of some specified message (which is optional) and an OK button
61. The International Alert Academy is a unique Christian training and service organization whose mission is to equip individuals with the tools to prepare them for the specific callings God has placed on their lives.
62. Alert Iowa is a statewide mass notification and emergency messaging system
63. That mission is the core of Alert and is instilled in her team
64. Alert Services has 15 customer driven sales reps across the US, many of them certified athletic trainers and seven customer service reps.
65. Looking for online definition of Alert or what Alert stands for? Alert is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
66. Click Select target, in the context pane that loads, select a target resource that you want to Alert on.Use Subscription and Resource type drop-downs to find the resource you want to monitor
67. If the selected resource has metrics you can create Alerts on, Available signals on the bottom right will include metrics.
68. Disable audio Alert for "Worked B4" stations on current Band; Automatic "Worked B4" flagging of previous QSOs; Scan your log to update needs lists for Alerting (US State, DXCC, CQZones, etc) Dockable to bottom or top of WSJT-X window; Bring WSJT-X window to front of other windows on Alert …
69. Alert is a Teachable Perk unique to Feng Min