1. Definition of Alas (Entry 1 of 2) —used to express unhappiness, pity, or concern Life, Alas, is too short.
2. 4 synonyms of Alas from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 20 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Alas, And, Antonyms
3. Alas: used to express sorrow or distress.
4. Adverb You use Alas to say that you think that the facts you are talking about are sad or unfortunate.
Adverb, Alas, Are, About
5. Alas The interjection Alas expresses grief or regret resulting from something described
6. Hotels reservation This indicates a link to an external site that may not follow the same accessibility or privacy policies as Alaska Airlines
An, Accessibility, As, Alaska, Airlines
7. Cars reservation This indicates a link to an external site that may not follow the same accessibility or privacy policies as Alaska Airlines.
An, Accessibility, As, Alaska, Airlines
8. Alas has had the opportunity to be on the front lines of working with our essential and farmworker community during this time of COVID
9. Compré una mesa extensible con dos Alas laterales
10. Alas! and they shall call the husbandman to mourning, and such as are skilful of lamentation to wailing
Alas, And, As, Are
11. Revelation 18:10 View whole chapter See verse in context Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, Alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
12. COVID-19 Update: AAlas is processing certification applications at this time
Aalas, Applications, At
13. This post is to set the record straight: Alas is an interjection and usually used to express regret, like in the last sentence
Alas, An, And
14. Alas is another way to emphatically say “unfortunately.” Perhaps you meant to finish up all your homework last night, but Alas, your favorite television show wound up …
Alas, Another, All
15. Alas is committed to identifying, recruiting, developing and advancing Latin/o/a/x school administrators in order to improve the educational accomplishments of Latin/o/a/x youth.
Alas, And, Advancing, Administrators, Accomplishments
16. We managed, somehow, to keep our jobs, but Alas, people on high had noticed and we were soon split up
17. I caught my arms around a low wall that separated the two sections of the path, but Alas! A pert, young blonde came in to put us through our mathematical paces but Alas, she came bearing fractions.: Oh my god, I nearly pushed her out of the way to get at him, but Alas, he only had eyes for her.
Arms, Around, Alas, At
18. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Alas crossword clue
19. Alas-WINGS, a 501(c)(3) non-for profit organization, is dedicated to empowering Hispanic/Latina women about breast cancer awareness through comprehensive education, support for all women faced with breast cancer diagnosis, and survivorship.The inception of Alas arose out of very humble circumstances with the dreams and passion of one Latina breast cancer survivor.
Alas, About, Awareness, All, And, Arose
20. The definition of Alas is to express unhappiness, sorrow or regret
21. An example of Alas is someone saying they wish they'd known about an event before rsvp'ing for another, such as "Alas, I wish I would have …
An, Alas, About, Another, As
22. Alas, its colour was other than the deep chestnut bronze of Georgie Haggard's
23. Six week posting on Alas website; Post Link on Alas: Leaders in Equity Weekly News Brief; Email Blast to SLA Cohorts (1) Social Media Post on Alas Facebook & Twitter
24. Alas Meaning: "ah" + las "unfortunate," originally "tired, weary," from Latin lassus "weary" (from PIE root *lē- "to… See definitions of Alas.
25. Alas Promoting the independene of individuals with diverse abilities in our community
26. Alas is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the independence of families of children and youth with diverse abilities in Milwaukee by providing educational workshops, parent support groups, family events, community building activities, and service referrals amongts other services and supports.
Alas, And, Abilities, Activities, Amongts
27. This, Alas, was the point when Fifty shades of Grey had somehow storyline-mashed with Gone Girl
28. But Alas, a snub is yet another of the many indignities Valerie Cherish shall endure
29. But Alas, Hanks, a two-time Best Actor Oscar winner and five-time Oscar nominee, was completely shut out by the Academy.
Alas, Actor, And, Academy
30. Alas (band), progressive metal band from USA Alas (band), a mid-1970s Argentine progressive rock band Organizations
31. Alas Foundation or Fundacion América Latina en Acción Solidaria, an organization dedicated to children living in poverty in Latin America; Artificial Limb & Appliance Service, an organisation providing support, equipment and rehabilitation to people with limb impairment
Alas, Am, Acci, An, America, Artificial, Amp, Appliance, And
32. Alas; Hardware HP ProLiant DL380p Gen8 CPU:6 x Intel® Xseon® E5-26400 @ 2.50GHz RAM: 64 GB DDR3 @ 1333 HDD: 2 x 1TB @ RAID1; 2 x 1TB @ RAID1; 1 x 1TB @ RAID0 OS VMware ESXi 5.5.0 Server Alas.matf.bg.ac.rs IP:18.104.22.168 RAM: 32 GB HDD: 800 …
33. Coordinates Alas (East Timor) is a town in Alas SubdistrictIt is located in the interior of the island, 294 metres above sea level
34. As the crow flies, Alas is 56 km southeast of the state capital Dili und 7 km to the East of Same.Alas lies to the North of the Suco of Mahaquidan (Malaquidan, Malagidan), and the Alas suburbs of Uma Mean (Umanican, Umamean) and Beremanek are located in Mahaquidan.
As, Alas, And, Are
35. Synonyms for Alas in Free Thesaurus
36. 6 synonyms for Alas: sadly, unfortunately, inopportunely, regrettably, unfortunately, unluckily
37. Archery in Louisiana Schools (Alas) is a part of the National Archery in the Schools Program, which introduces students in grades 4 through 12 to international target-style archery
38. Alas - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
39. Para todos los que lo estaban esperando, aquí está Alas, la primera canción de la nueva historia de Disney Channel, Soy Luna.¿Ya aprendiste la letra? Puedes
Aqu, Alas, Aprendiste
40. Alas1 (5'-Aminolevulinate Synthase 1) is a Protein Coding gene
41. Diseases associated with Alas1 include Acute Porphyria and Anemia, Sideroblastic, 1
Associated, Acute, And, Anemia
42. Alas 1,382 followers on LinkedIn
43. Lawyers Working for Lawyers: Leading the Lawyers' Professional Liability Insurance Market Since 1979 Attorneys' Liability Assurance Society (Alas) was founded
Attorneys, Assurance, Alas
44. Ahuequemos Alas ala - Alas feas Alado / con Alas Alas Alas Alas - grammar Alas (elegante) Alas (sexual context) Alas aparencias Alas de recubrimiento Alas digitadas (con forma de dedos) Alas en venación Alas las cuales le permiten trascender Alas time flys by far
Ahuequemos, Alas, Ala, Alado, Aparencias
45. Amanecio "bajo" las Alas de la muerte Amaneció bajo
Amanecio, Alas, Amaneci
46. Aluminum arsenide (Alas) Alas CID 89859 - structure, chemical names, physical and chemical properties, classification, patents, literature, biological activities
Aluminum, Arsenide, Alas, And, Activities
47. Harrow and Alas! but they were worse than the others
48. (The White Company, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle) Alas! it all went to confirm me in my first horrible suspicion, and to turn it into a certainty
Arthur, Alas, All, And
49. (Rodney Stone, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle) Second, because, as my narrative will make, Alas! too evident, my discoveries were incomplete.
Arthur, As, Alas
50. Alas, Babylon is a 1959 novel by American writer Pat Frank (the pen name of Harry Hart Frank)
51. Alas-2021-1485: Important: bind: CVE-2020-8625: 2021-02-23 20:18: 2021-02-24 19:45: Alas-2021-1484: Medium: python27 python36 python38: CVE-2021-3177: 2021-02-23 20:18: 2021-02-24 19:44: Alas-2021-1483: Important: subversion: CVE-2020-17525: 2021-02-23 20:18: 2021-02-24 19:44: Alas-2021-1482: Medium: openssl: CVE-2021-23840 CVE-2021-23841: 2021
52. Alas è la nuova proposta di gastronomia greca a Firenze
53. Alas is the new hotspot in Florence with greek food, pastry and coffees.
54. Alas (62 Occurrences) Matthew 18:7 " Alas for the world because of causes of falling! They cannot but come, but Alas for each man through whom they come! (WEY) Matthew 23:16 " Alas for you, you blind guides, who say, "'Whoever swears by the Sanctuary it is nothing; but whoever swears by the gold of the Sanctuary, is bound by the oath.' (WEY) Matthew 23:29 " Alas for you, Scribes and Pharisees
ala - a flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism; "the alae of the nose"; "the alae of a maple seed"; "the flat petals of a pea blossom are alae". appendage, outgrowth, process - a natural prolongation or projection from a part of an organism either animal or plant; "a bony process".
As interjections the difference between alack and alas is that alack is an expression of sorrow or mourning while alas is... As interjections the difference between alack and alas is that alack is an expression of sorrow or mourning while alas is...
ALA: 1. Alpha-linolenic acid 2. Aminolevulinic acid, a naturally occurring chemical in the body that is converted to protoporphyrin IX, a light-sensitive compound. Aminolevulinic acid has been used in the photodynamic therapy of skin precancer and cancer. In this therapy topical treatment with forms...
The English translation of the Latin word ala is wing/armpit/naval squadron /part of line of battle /sails, oars. English word for the Latin word ala: wing/armpit/naval squadron /part of line of battle /sails, oars. What's the English for the Latin word ala?