1. Definition of Alarming : causing people to feel danger or alarm or to be worried or frightened Alarming news The statistics revealed an Alarming increase in childhood obesity
2. Other Words from Alarming Synonyms More Example Sentences Learn More about Alarming …
3. 60 synonyms of Alarming from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 105 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Adjective causing alarm or fear: an Alarming case of pneumonia; an Alarming lack of respect.
5. Find 8 ways to say Alarming, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. ‘The research is Alarming for anyone concerned about online freedom of speech.’ ‘There was an Alarming level of ignorance of the issues involved.’ ‘What is most Alarming is that food price rises are affecting new communities who had previously been protected from the scourge of hunger.’
7. Alarming Explore 'Alarming' in the dictionary (adjective) in the sense of frightening The disease has spread at an Alarming rate.
8. "This is an Alarming situation, which means that for a short period of time we need to do more than we have done and to intensify the public health and …
9. Find 8 ways to say Alarming, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. See 2 authoritative translations of Alarming in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
11. Is Edging Toward Normal, Alarming Some Officials
12. CDC Warns of Alarming New Side Effect of COVID-19 Ever since COVID-19 reared its ugly head and upended our world, long-lasting symptoms of the virus have been varied and hard to pinpoint—until now.
13. What does Alarming mean? That alarms, or makes suddenly afraid or anxious; frightening
14. Alarming translate: 使人惊恐的，引起恐慌的；令人担忧的
15. The disconnect in patient-provider communication is especially Alarming, she said, because cancer is the leading cause of death among Chinese Americans and that risk is …
16. The worst acceleration of infections has been recorded in Michigan, but Delaware, Montana, Alabama, and West Virginia have also seen Alarming increases.
17. Alarming! Almost all women have been sexually harassed in UK, survey reveals As per a report by The Guardian, 97% women between the age of 18 to 24 said they had been sexually harassed.
18. "The situation is Alarming. We have to take strict measureslockdowns can be imposed if required for some districts
19. The New York COVID-19 Variant is “Alarming,” Say Experts According to the researchers, this new variant, named B.1.526, carries mutations that fight against the body’s natural immune response, and
20. Jobs report reveals Alarming level of long-term unemployment
21. The European Union has hit out at China for the political conditions in Hong Kong, describing it as an "Alarming political deterioration" and a "severe erosion of autonomy, democracy and fundamental freedoms"
22. Something that's Alarming is disturbing or upsetting
23. It can be Alarming when you hear a sudden, loud crash of thunder.
24. Issued a scathing review of political conditions in Hong Kong, describing an “Alarming political deterioration” and a “severe erosion of autonomy, democracy and fundamental freedoms”
25. ISLAMABAD: The Lahore-based Centre for Economic Research in Pakistan (CERP) has found an Alarming slowdown in overall economic recovery in …
26. The Delhi High Court has taken strong note of an "Alarming situation" of passengers not properly wearing masks in flights and issued guidelines to all domestic airlines and DGCA for strict
27. ‘Alarming’ nurse turnover rates linked to quality, payment woes in major new nursing home study
28. 'Alarming': Covid reinfection danger higher than previously thought - and over-65s 'at greater risk of catching it again'
29. Alarming Gaps Black, other nonwhite former NFL players report more pain, physical impairment than white peers
30. An “Alarming” number of chemicals are currently flowing through the blood of pregnant women, including 55 previously unreported in humans and 42 that couldn’t even be identified, according to a new study
31. The doubling down of this shooting being an anti Asian racist thing is Alarming Posted by JumpingTheShark on 3/17/21 at 10:45 pm
32. 1 day ago · Experts Warn These 21 States Have “Alarming” Spike in COVID The coronavirus pandemic is not over; in fact, in 21 states, cases are spiking up
33. Flyers hear 6 more goal horns as Alarming March continues to grow in concern / by Jordan Hall Flyers The alarms continued to sound for the Flyers this month as the team was blown out by the Islanders, 6-1, on Saturday night at Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum
34. 2 days ago · A community activist, 2X has been following the Alarming numbers closely
35. Senators visiting America’s southern border this week said they witnessed Alarming conditions and urged President Joe Biden to quickly take action to stem the surge in …
36. 15 hours ago · Woman Dumps Shark Head She Bought for $11 in Ohio River, Apologizes for Alarming People
37. Said the 64-percent intensive care units (ICU) utilization rate in Metro Manila was “a bit” Alarming
38. Gretchen Whitmer spoke Friday morning about an Alarming uptick in COVID-19 numbers, increased stadium capacity and the …
39. Brazil’s Bolsonaro moves to arm base, Alarming gun experts
40. 1 day ago · "The situation is far from normal, in fact it's Alarming at the moment