1. Alarmed definition is - feeling a sense of danger : urgently worried, concerned, or frightened
2. How to use Alarmed in a sentence.
3. Alarmed adjective frightened, troubled, shocked, scared, nervous, disturbed, anxious, distressed, terrified, startled, dismayed, uneasy, fearful, daunted, unnerved, apprehensive, in a panic They should not be too Alarmed by the press reports
4. Worried or frightened by something: I was a bit Alarmed at/by how much weight she'd lost
5. [ + to infinitive ] I was Alarmed to hear that she was coming
6. [ + that ] I'm rather Alarmed that we haven't heard anything.
7. Synonyms & Antonyms of Alarmed (Entry 1 of 2) filled with fear or dread the Mohawks were the trapper's friends, so he was not the least bit Alarmed at the sight of the band of Mohawk hunters
8. Alarmed offers full configurability, including robust repeat options, snooze, choice of custom sounds, pre-alarms, notes and more
9. Find 4 ways to say Alarmed, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Alarmed is a free app with an In-App Purchase option to activate additional bonus features and support my development efforts
11. Alarmed is designed for Apple iPhone, iPod touch and iPad devices
12. The Get Alarmed campaign has been working closely with fire departments since 2019 to distribute the alarms across the state at no cost, and the program has been extended into early 2021
13. "Be Alarmed!" is a fire safety education and smoke alarm installation program administered cooperatively between the Illinois Fire Safety Alliance (IFSA) and the Office of the Illinois State Fire Marshal (OSFM).
14. Alarmed 'Alarmed' is a 7 letter word starting with A and ending with D Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Alarmed We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Alarmed will help you to finish your crossword today.
15. Alarmed adjective (VEHICLE) An Alarmed vehicle or place has an alarm in it that, when active, will make a loud noise if anyone enters or touches it.
16. A‧larmed /əˈlɑːmd $ -ɑːr-/ ●●○ adjective 1 worried or frightened Alarmed by/at Environmentalists are Alarmed by the increase in pollution. Alarmed to see/hear etc He was Alarmed to discover that his car was gone
17. ► see thesaurus at frightened 2 protected by an alarm The whole building is Alarmed.
18. If Alarmed is slowing down (taking longer to load, etc) try two things: 1) Alarmed > Settings > Timed Reminders > Completed (Done) List > Trim Completed List
19. Synonyms for Alarmed include fearful, disturbed, frightened, nervous, scared, shocked, terrified, troubled, daunted and dismayed
20. Alarmed (at/by something) anxious or afraid that something dangerous or unpleasant might happen She was Alarmed at the prospect of travelling alone.
21. Definition of Alarmed in the Definitions.net dictionary
22. What does Alarmed mean? Information and translations of Alarmed in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
23. Some Jewish Portlanders Alarmed or annoyed after seemingly targeted proselytizing book arrives in mail
24. If someone is Alarmed, they feel afraid or anxious that something unpleasant or dangerous might happen
25. They should not be too Alarmed by the press reports
26. [ + by/at] The Americans are Alarmed at this prospect
27. The boy looked Alarmed for a moment and then Teddy laughed and ruffled his hair.
28. Regrettably, politicians / Councillors are so busy passing the buck that I remain Alarmed for child safety unless there is a radical change.
29. I felt rather Alarmed for the safety of the teacher, and rushing into the darkened room, called out for the boys to instantly stop and be quiet.
30. Synonyms for Alarmed in Free Thesaurus
31. 17 synonyms for Alarmed: frightened, troubled, shocked, scared, nervous, disturbed, anxious, distressed
32. 1 Alarmed (at/by something) anxious or afraid that something dangerous or unpleasant might happen She was Alarmed at the prospect of traveling alone
33. Scared; frightened; terrified; Alarmed; paranoid; These words all describe feeling or showing fear
34. We found 4 answers for “Alarmed”
35. This page shows answers to the clue Alarmed.Alarmed may be defined as “Aroused to vigilance”, “Experiencing a sudden sense of danger” and “Eel River, as seen while driving on the Avenue of the Giants
36. Definition and synonyms of Alarmed from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
37. This is the British English definition of Alarmed.View American English definition of Alarmed.
38. Another word for Alarmed: frightened, troubled, shocked, scared, nervous Collins English Thesaurus
39. Find 4 ways to say Alarmed, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
40. Cardio Partners' Alarmed AED Wall cabinet accomodates every major AED on the market
41. Alarmed, Jehoshaphat resolved to inquire of the LORD, and he proclaimed a fast for all Judah.
42. Principales traductions: Anglais: Français: Alarmed adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (shocked) inquiet, inquiète adj adjectif: modifie un nom
43. FH-850A Series Alarmed Panic Bar The FH-850A Alarmed push bar exit device is a quality Grade 1 listed panic bar, offering the same model template as the big brands
44. The FH-850A Alarmed push bar can be used in all commercial environments, offices, gyms, restaurants, factories, hospitals, healthcare, schools and many more.
45. We've got 8 rhyming words for Alarmed » What rhymes with Alarmed? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Alarmed.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
46. The US is “Alarmed” by the escalating attacks by Yemen’s Houthi militia against Saudi Arabia, a senior White House official said Monday
47. “We continue to be Alarmed by the frequency of
48. Metacritic TV Episode Reviews, Alarmed, While a father and daughter clash over their alarm business, a former mentor of Bonnie's turns out to be a part of a gang that is wanted
49. White House spokeswoman Jen Psaki said on Monday that the Biden administration remains Alarmed by escalating attacks on Saudi Arabia, …
50. We were Alarmed by the rate of violence and hate directed towards us," said Russell Jeung, who created Stop AAPI Hate, which tracks incidents …
51. European spies are Alarmed after a scientist with top security clearance was caught working for China, sources say
52. 1 day ago · Lawmakers Alarmed by high COVID-19 vaccine refusal rate at BOP workforce
53. China proposes teaching masculinity to boys as state is Alarmed by changing gender roles Boys in China traditionally are expected to be strong leaders, get …
Alarm definition, a sudden fear or distressing suspense caused by an awareness of danger; apprehension; fright. See more.
adjective. /əˈlɑːmd/. /əˈlɑːrmd/. jump to other results. alarmed (at/by something) anxious or afraid that something dangerous or unpleasant might happen. She was alarmed at the prospect of travelling alone. Synonyms afraid. afraid. frightened.
Definition of alarming. : causing people to feel danger or alarm or to be worried or frightened. alarming news. The statistics revealed an alarming increase in childhood obesity.
alarmingness (uncountable) The state or quality of being alarming.