See also: Alacrity
1. I have not that Alacrity of spirit / Nor cheer of mind that I was wont to have, says Shakespeare’s King Richard III in the play that bears his name
2. When Shakespeare penned those words some 400 years ago, "Alacrity" was less than a hundred years old
3. PLEASE NOTE: The information contained within this web site is proprietary and confidential and is intended for the sole use of Alacrity Solutions and its authorized customer representative
4. Noun cheerful readiness, promptness, or willingness: We accepted the invitation with Alacrity.
5. Alacrity noun eagerness, enthusiasm, willingness, readiness, speed, zeal, gaiety, alertness, hilarity, cheerfulness, quickness, liveliness, briskness, promptness, avidity, joyousness, sprightliness As you can imagine, I accepted with Alacrity. reluctance, apathy, unwillingness, inertia, lethargy, slowness, dullness, sluggishness, unconcern
6. Alacrity, formerly Worley, has integrated its claims management and network service lines to provide business partners a comprehensive, end-to-end solution
7. While the noun Alacrity normally refers to someone's peppy behavior, it can also describe a certain mood or tempo of a musical composition, indicating how the music should be played
8. Alacrity comes from the Latin alacritas, and the Italian musical term allegro is a near relation.
9. The definition of Alacrity means joyful willingness or readiness
10. Someone quickly and cheerfully accepting an invitation to a wedding is an example of a person acting with Alacrity.
11. If you require technical assistance, please contact the Alacrity Solutions Resource Management Team by phone at 800-968-4456 or by email at [email protected]Alacritysolutions.com.
12. To contact the Alacrity IT Service Desk by phone, call 985-542-2369
13. To contact the Alacrity IT Service Desk by email, contact [email protected]Alacritysolutions.com
14. To access the Alacrity IT Service Desk Web Portal, click here.
15. The gold value of Legend: Alacrity goes from 75 at 0 stacks (3% AS) to 450 at 10 stacks (18% AS)
16. The Alacrity which is the effect of hope, the strength which is the effect of union, were alike wanting to the little community
17. Cheerful willingness and eagerness Examples of Alacrity in a sentence Having studied really hard last night, the student took the exam with Alacrity
18. 🔊 The boy jumped up and down with Alacrity as he inched closer to the candy store
19. 5 synonyms of Alacrity from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 29 related words, definitions, and antonyms
20. Alacrity: cheerful readiness to do something.
21. The Alacrity with which the US moved to find the perps of the Boston bombing and the swathe of operations initiated by tactical response teams at one level scare you
22. Timothy consented with Alacrity, seeming to feel the burden of his semi-attached state.
23. Alacrity Immediately after this television programme the riot spread with alarming Alacrity
24. Alacrity is a boon mainly applied by mesmers (especially chronomancers) and revenants (especially renegades)
25. Alacrity 2D 1D QR Industrial Barcode Scanner with Stand,Bluetooth & 2.4GHz Wireless & Wired USB 3in1,Shock Dust Proof Hands Free,for PC Laptop Tablet Smart Phone Windows Mac iOS Android,2020DBS 3.4 out of 5 stars 7
26. Alacrity was designed to be intuitive and most users require no training to get started
27. Value Our clients report savings in excess of 20% on their annual legal spend in addition to significant time savings through the use of Alacrity.
28. Alacrity is a notable passive skill that grants additional dexterity.
29. Alacrity (countable and uncountable, plural alacrities)
30. Alacrity Canada facilitates success and economic growth in the Western Canadian technology sector by providing support and entrepreneurial mentorship to promising entrepreneurs, in addition to finding and connecting these individuals with the venture capital funding needed to …
31. Alacrity Canada in Victoria, British Columbia is a partnership focused on promoting technological entrepreneurship and regional investment opportunities in Western Canada.
32. The Alacrity Foundation UK in South Wales is a unique educational charity supported through Government grants and private philanthropic donations
33. Adjectives for Alacrity include alacrious and alacritous
34. AlacrityPC is a utility designed to help you get the most performance
35. AlacrityPC is a utility designed to help you get the most performance out of your computer when running resource intensive applications, like modern games
36. Mr Rouse: sir, I believe that driving with Alacrity is my god givin right
37. Everquest Spell Information for Alacrity
38. Alacrity first came under the radar playing in an amateur team from Johor Bahru, where they participated in Southern Malaysian qualifiers
39. ‘The Alacrity with which other countries took up the idea is remarkable.’ ‘As the match progressed, the players hit the target with Alacrity.’ ‘So the federal government responded with astonishing Alacrity, great efficiency.’ ‘But then again, he did leave the helicopter with Alacrity …
40. Alacrity 6708DA 1D 2D wireless barcode scanner with 2.4GHz dongle and USB cable
41. Alacrity Centers are intended to support a program of science that is defined in terms of (a) a target population for whom existing interventions or services do not adequately address mental health needs; (b) the therapeutic or preventive interventions or service delivery strategies to be studied and optimized; and (c) the service setting(s
42. The Alacrity 18 was originally designed for and built of molded plywood
43. Definition of Alacrity in the Definitions.net dictionary
44. What does Alacrity mean? Information and translations of Alacrity in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
45. Effect: Alacrity (Must Equip, Casting Time: Instant) at Level 45 WT: 1.0 Size: SMALL Class: SHM Race: ALL
46. MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO DROP Slot: FEET Charges: 2 AC: 6 STR: +10 AGI: +10 HP: +20 Effect: Alacrity (Must Equip, Casting Time: Instant) at Level 45 WT: 0.5 Size: SMALL Class: MNK
47. For the removed mastery, see Alacrity (mastery)
48. Alacrity was an enchantment in League of Legends
49. Alacrity definition: If you do something with Alacrity , you do it quickly and eagerly
50. Definition and synonyms of Alacrity from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
51. This is the British English definition of Alacrity.View American English definition of Alacrity.
52. The Alacrity Centers program is intended to support research that demonstrates an extraordinary level of synergy across disciplines and has a high potential for increasing the public health impact of existing and emerging mental health interventions and service delivery strategies.
53. Alacrity Solutions was handling my claim with Allstate insurance for water damage to my home from rupture supply line to an upstairs toilet
54. The hunters sallied forth with keen Alacrity, and soon returned laden with provisions
55. Irving, Washington -- Astoria or Anecdotes of an enterprise beyond the Rocky Mountains Sir William and Lady Lucas were speedily applied to for their consent; and it was bestowed with a most joyful Alacrity .
56. Alacrity Law 520 followers on LinkedIn
57. With Alacrity as your trusted partner you will realise more value from your external counsel
58. Alacrity is a legal relationship management tool designed