1. Alacrious definition is - brisk, lively
2. Alacrious synonyms, Alacrious pronunciation, Alacrious translation, English dictionary definition of Alacrious
3. 'T were well if we were a little more Alacrious
4. Alacrious Solutions We would like to introduce ourselves as leading architects, interior designers, Facility services and having done a variety of architectural and interior projects across south India, ranging from small residential flats, commercial outlets to corporate offices and banks.
Alacrious, As, Architects, And, Architectural, Across
5. Alacrious Solutions #503, 1st A Cross Road, Ideal home layout, Rajarajeshwarinagar, Bangalore-560098 +91 - 96633 11881 / 080-2950 2244
6. Alacrious Alacriously Alacriousness-- alacritous --Alacrity Alactasia Aladdin Aladdin Enterprises Aladdin Systems, Inc
Alacrious, Alacriously, Alacriousness, Alacritous, Alacrity, Alactasia, Aladdin
7. Definition of Alacrious in the Definitions.net dictionary
8. What does Alacrious mean? Information and translations of Alacrious in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
9. Define Alacrious by Webster's Dictionary, WordNet Lexical Database, Dictionary of Computing, Legal Dictionary, Medical Dictionary, Dream Dictionary.
10. (comparative more Alacrious, superlative most Alacrious) Lively and joyfully involved.
11. Tracy, with that Alacrious motion that sometimes belongs to old men, sprang upon his feet and hastened to the opposite side of the room, where my cousin Lucretia was seated, took her hand, and, with a repetition of formal bows after a fashion in vogue in …
Alacrious, And, After
12. Alacrious (comparative more Alacrious, superlative most Alacrious) Lively and joyfully involved.
13. What does Alacrious mean? Meaning of Alacrious
14. Alacrious synonyms, pronunciation, spelling and more from Free Dictionary
15. Search Result for "Alacrious": The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48: Alacrious \A*lac"ri*ous\, a
16. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Alacrious on your desktop or mobile device.
17. Definitions of Alacrious, synonyms, antonyms, derivatives of Alacrious, analogical dictionary of Alacrious (English)
Alacrious, Antonyms, Analogical
18. Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Alacrious" is defined
19. General (9 matching dictionaries) Alacrious: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info] Alacrious: Wordnik [home, info] Alacrious: Wiktionary [home, info] Alacrious: Dictionary.com [home, info] Alacrious: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
20. Definitions from The Online Plain Text English Dictionary: Alacrious
21. Adjectives for alacrity include Alacrious and alacritous
Adjectives, Alacrity, Alacrious, And, Alacritous
22. Alacriously (comparative more Alacriously, superlative most Alacriously) With alacrity; briskly
23. Alacriousness: Alacrity; cheerful briskness
24. From classical Latin celebris, variant of celeber célèbre + -ous; compare Alacrious.
25. From classical Latin celebris, variant of celeber célèbre + -ous; compare Alacrious.
26. Alacrious Media does a lot of MotorSports filming and post production work
27. Personally ,I believe leader is to be a collaborative in nature,have to understand the things diligently and to react on the basis of it.Good leader should always be Alacrious to learn from their team mates too , leader should know how to manage their tantrum and have to react accordingly, I believe this way for two reasons : 1.
And, Always, Alacrious, Accordingly
28. Alacrious, though the latter is a bit dated.
Synonyms & Antonyms of alacritous. having or showing the ability to respond without delay or hesitation. his alacritous response to every request is "Will do ASAP!".
Alacritous: having or showing the ability to respond without delay or hesitation. Synonyms: alert, expeditious, prompt… Find the right word.
Speed or quickness; celerity. [Latin alacritās, from alacer, lively .] American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved. 1. Want to thank TFD for its existence?