1. Akio.cx, the ultimate Contact Centre software
2. Developed by Akio, the software editor specialised in improving omnichannel customer experience for call centres and customer service departments since 1998
3. James Carson Yun (born May 13, 1981) is an American entrepreneur, actor and retired professional wrestler best known for his appearances with World Championship Wrestling and the World Wrestling Federation/World Wrestling Entertainment in the late 1990s and 2000s under the ring names Jimmy Yang, Akio and Jimmy Wang Yang.
4. The name Akio means Bright, Clear, Husband, Man and is of Japanese origin. Akio is a name that's been used primarily by parents who are considering baby names for boys.
5. A Look Back on the Late Akio Takamori's Work in To Be Human
6. The late Seattle ceramicist Akio Takamori breathed a different kind of life into his figurative sculptures—they somehow feel drawn, composed not of earthenware or clay, but of pigment and in.
7. Personality. Akio presented himself as a polite, amicable and proper adult and parental figure to Shiki when first introduced
8. In truth, this is a facade, Akio was in fact a manipulative, self-serving, greedy, and highly ambitious person with absolutely no morals, willing to exploit Kemono powers for his self-benefit, convincing Kumi of partaking
9. Akio is the Leader of the Heiwa Battle Theatre, which is built like a pagoda
10. Akio Othori (in Japanese: 鳳 暁生, Ōtori Akio ) is the main antagonist of the Revolutionary Girl Utena manga and anime
11. The brother of the Rose Bride Anthy, Akio was once the godlike Prince Dios who gave up his divine nature for human pleasures.
12. The meaning, origin and history of the given name Akio
13. The name Akio means "dawn" (暁) ( aki) and "life" (生) ( o )
14. Akio Arakawa July 20, 1927 – March 21, 2021 Akio Arakawa was born on July 20, 1927 and passed away on March 21, 2021 and is under the care of Pierce Brothers Westwood Village Memorial Park and Mortuary.
15. Akio (written: 昭雄, 昭夫, 昭生, 昭男, 明雄, 明夫, 明生, 章雄, 章夫, 章男, 章央, 彰朗, 彰生, 秋雄, 秋夫, 陽生, 晶夫 or あきお in hiragana) is a masculine Japanese given name.
16. Akio (written: 昭雄, 昭夫, 昭生, 昭男, 明雄, 明夫, 明生, 章雄, 章夫, 章男, 章央, 彰朗, 彰生, 秋雄, 秋夫, 秋男, 陽生, 晶夫 or あきお in hiragana) is a masculine Japanese given …
17. Akio comes from a Japanese background and is a charming gentlemen
19. Akio Toyoda was born on May 3, 1956
20. Akio is one of the major software editors in Europe, with over 10 000 users all over the world.Our Akio.cx platform is designed for call centres and customer service departments
21. For Akio, Kanji choices are listed below, sorted by total number of good.
22. Akio Toyoda, grandson of Toyota founder Kiichiro Toyoda, became CEO of the world's largest automaker eight years ago
23. Akio Morita was born January 26, 1921, the first son and fifteenth-generation heir to a sake-brewing family in Kosugaya village near Nagoya
24. Akio Ōtsuka is a Japanese voice actor known for voicing Solid Snake, Ryoma Hoshi, and Rider / Iskandar
25. Morita Akio, Japanese businessman who was cofounder, chief executive officer (from 1971), and chairman of the board (from 1976 through 1994) of Sony Corporation, world-renowned manufacturer of consumer electronics products
26. A ghost from Akio’s past rises from the wreckage
27. Now, a Forsaken who wears the face of Akio’s lost love rampages across China
28. Akio races against forces bent on destruction to find this haunting memory made flesh before they do
29. “Akio Sushi & Poke” is a modern UNIQUE Japanese fusion dining casual restaurant
30. Akio Arakawa Death – Obituary, Funeral, Cause Of Death The academic family of Akio Arakawa, a giant of atmospheric science who passed on March 21, 2021
31. Akio Furukawa (古河秋生,Furukawa Akio?) is a recurring protagonist
32. Akio eventually befriends the hijacker
33. The latest tweets from @Akio_str
34. Akio Cotton shirt for men with removable collar, Long sleeve Slim fit mens shirt Designer casual shirt Fine cotton Longline plain shirt men YUGAclothes
35. COVID update: Akio Sushi & Poke has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options
36. 136 reviews of Akio Sushi & Poke "Great food menu and ambience
37. Akio Toyoda was born on May 3, 1956
38. Reprisal (Akio Revelations Book 1) - Kindle edition by Tillman, Charles, Anderle, Michael
39. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Reprisal (Akio Revelations Book 1).
40. The name Akio is of Japanese origin
41. The meaning of Akio is "bright man"
42. Akio is generally used as a boy's name
43. Toyota President and CEO Akio Toyoda speaks during a Toyota press event for CES 2020 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center on January 6, 2020 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
44. Seja bem vindo a página oficial da Akio, a pioneira da tapioca mais gostosa do Brasil!
45. 2 tuna, 2 yellowtail, 2 salmon, 2 unagi with Akio special roll
46. Akio is associated with light via his interest in stars and astronomy
1 Meaning found for Akio. 1. From Japanese 昭 (aki) meaning "bright, luminous" combined with 夫 (o) meaning "man, husband", 男 (o) meaning "male" or 雄 (o) meaning "hero, manly". Other kanji combinations are possible.
Meaning: Bright Man; Manly, Hero. Add to my Namelist. Share this: The name Akio means Bright Man; Manly, Hero and is of Japanese origin. Akio is a name that's been used by parents who are considering baby names for boys. People who like the name Akio also like: Aiden, Aden, Ryu, Hiroshi, Haruki, Adrian, Ace.
From Japanese 昭 (aki) meaning "bright, luminous" combined with 夫 (o) meaning "man, husband", 男 (o) meaning "male" or 雄 (o) meaning "hero, manly". Other kanji combinations are possible. If you know the Translate of this word, share it. If you know the Sentence of this word, share it. If you know the Antonyms of this word, share it.
Meaning & History From Japanese 昭(aki)meaning "bright, luminous" combined with 夫(o)meaning "man, husband", 男(o)meaning "male" or 雄(o)meaning "hero, manly". Other kanji combinations are possible. See Ratings· Leave Ratings People think this name is youthful informal wholesome strong refined strange simple Categories