See also: Akimbo
1. Akimbo Workshops are proven, powerful and efficient online communities that help people learn to see.
2. Akimbo: [adjective or adverb] having the hand on the hip and the elbow turned outward.
3. Akimbo developed an innovative solution utilizing their unique technology to assist those in need
4. With Akimbo’s support, we have expanded the City Possible program to five of the ten largest cities in the United States
5. We look forward to expanding our relationship with Akimbo as the City Possible network continues to grow.”
6. Akimbo definition, with hand on hip and elbow bent outward: to stand with arms Akimbo
7. Akimbo synonyms, Akimbo pronunciation, Akimbo translation, English dictionary definition of Akimbo
8. In or into a position in which the hands are on the hips and the elbows are bowed outward: children standing Akimbo by the fence
9. Help articles and FAQs for consumer reloadable Akimbo Prepaid Cards (cards beginning with 548922).
10. Akimbo may refer to: "Arms Akimbo" refers to placing hands on hips, arms bent at the elbows which are pointing outward, often in a standing position; Akimbo (band), an American hardcore band Dual wield, the technique of using two weapons, one in each hand, during combat; Akimbo (on-demand service), a defunct video-on-demand system Akimbo Systems, Inc., a defunct software company which produced
11. Akimbo (adv., adj.) "with the hands on the hips and the elbows bent outward at sharp angles," c
12. Young and brave Akimbo is eager to help his father -a game preserve ranger in Africa, even if it means getting into dangerous situations
13. Akimbo is an ancient word, from the bend in the river or the bend in an archer's bow
14. The Akimbo is a versatile mid-line attachable friction device that allows climbers to ascend and descend a stationary or moving rope system without changing equipment, and without detaching from your saddle
15. If a person's arms are Akimbo, they are bent at the elbows (= the middle part of the arms where…
16. Akimbo was an American hardcore band from Seattle, Washington.
17. Akimbo is a prepaid debit card that gives you the power to easily manage your family’s money
18. 'Akimbo' is one of those odd words, like the 'aback' of 'taken aback' and 'fell' of 'one fell swoop', that is rarely used other than in its customary phrase - although there has been a spate of uses of 'legs Akimbo' recently, since the UK comedy team The League of Gentlemen used that as the name of …
19. Hanan Hazime Trades Trauma Art for Mad Joy by Akimbo Admin Reviews
20. The Akimbo is a unique arborist climbing tool that enables the climber to ascend, descend and position on both stationary rope and moving rope systems
21. The Akimbo features rope contact surfaces (Upper and Lower Bollards) that adjust to accommodate a wide range of rope sizes to suit the climber's needs or preferences—all without tools or
22. ‘They were sprawled nonchalantly, legs Akimbo, across the precarious rock pathway that led to my jumping-off point.’ ‘Axel then stood, legs Akimbo, on the hull, gesturing the team down.’ ‘Return the bird, legs Akimbo and without the lid, to the oven for 10 minutes.’
23. The Snake Shot loadout that we recommend is the following: .357 Long, Lightweight Trigger, Snake Shot, Akimbo, and 5mW Laser
24. This Akimbo pistol setup essentially gives you
25. Streetwear collab, XLARGE x #FR2, hits Manila’s Akimbo Fresh in, another streetwear collaboration for the win
26. Examples of Akimbo in a sentence
27. Mom looked at the mess in my room, arms Akimbo, and began yelling at the top of her lungs
28. 🔊 He glared at us with his arms Akimbo and head held high as if he was our master
29. 🔊 When exercising, I keep my arms Akimbo so that running on …
30. "Guns Akimbo" is a blast, literally
31. Akimbo is a new condo development by IMANI Development in Burnaby, BC
32. However, you can load your card with a bank transfer or direct deposit and send and receive money with other Akimbo Cards before receiving or activating your Akimbo Card
33. You are able to activate your card by calling 1-855-9-Akimbo (855-925-4626), and using the automated system or speaking to a representative.
34. Akimbo is the sweet, but courageous and clever young son of an African park ranger
35. Akimbo stands for self-expression – a boldly designed tower in the heart of Brentwood
36. Inspired by the beauty of leafless winter tree branches the Akimbo suspension piece by Tech Lighting features jagged lines and an asymmetrical shape
37. The Akimbo comes in two finishes, black and antique bronze both colors add warmth and charm to the Akimbo suspension fixture.
38. The Akimbo perk needs to be unlocked separately
39. Players need to get double kills 20 times in multiplayer matches to unlock Akimbo
40. Akimbo is an ancient word, from the bend in the river or the bend in an archer's bow
41. Akimbo's a podcast about our culture and about how we can change it
42. ‘They were sprawled nonchalantly, legs Akimbo, across the precarious rock pathway that led to my jumping-off point.’ ‘Axel then stood, legs Akimbo, on the hull, gesturing the team down.’ ‘Return the bird, legs Akimbo and without the lid, to the oven for 10 minutes.’
43. Find 22 ways to say Akimbo, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
44. Tried Akimbo Card for budgeting purposes, thinking this would be a great way for someone with ADHD to keep things organized
45. Akimbo's uncle runs a snake park
46. Akimbo has a chance to help during a long visit to the park
47. The visit becomes more exciting when Akimbo joins Uncle Peter to capture a green mamba, a very dangerous snake
48. Without Akimbo, the snake would have gotten away.
49. Akimbo is an ancient word, from the bend in the river or the bend in an archer's bow
50. The harder attachment to unlock is the Akimbo perk, which requires you to get three kills with the .357 in five different matches using the Recon perk
51. There is no expression Akimbo to in English (you'll rarely encounter Akimbo in any other contexts apart from "She stood, arms Akimbo" and similar)
52. In the video above, you can get a decent sense of how to use Akimbo weapons
53. The clip shows us using the .357, but the strategy for pretty much all Akimbo …
54. Improves the usage of all Akimbo weapons, not just those that are Akimbo versions of pistols
55. Low Blow is highly recommended in combination with this skill, as Akimbo Weapons can be kept highly concealed and receive a tremendous damage boost via critical hits
56. The aced version makes using Akimbo SMGs much more viable, as it will take longer for them to blow through their ammo reserves
57. The artist stands arms Akimbo, in high heels and matching black-lace bra and panties.: He lies there, arms and legs Akimbo, too stunned to move, to think, to cry.: Return the bird, legs Akimbo and without the lid, to the oven for 10 minutes.: David turned to look angrily at her but she'd stretched herself across the bed, arms splayed and hair Akimbo
58. 15k Followers, 197 Following, 573 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Akimbo (@Akimbo.ph)
59. Akimbo speed is programmed by individually setting the tens digit, the ones digit, and the decimal digit
Definition of akimbo. 1 : having the hand on the hip and the elbow turned outward. 2 : set in a bent position a tailor sitting with legs akimbo.
Sentence Examples The artist stands arms akimbo, in high heels and matching black-lace bra and panties. He lies there, arms and legs akimbo, too stunned to move, to think, to cry. Return the bird, legs akimbo and without the lid, to the oven for 10 minutes.
The 'arms akimbo' stance generally indicates that combination of impatience and defiance which is these days called 'attitude'. That is well exemplified in this design for a statue of the US politician Barbara Jordan. 'Akimbo' is one of the oddest words in English and no one knows where it came from.
Arms Akimbo is a gangster who terrorizes Washington, D.C. businesses by selling "Oops! Insurance.". If they refuse to pay his premiums, he commits acts of terror and destruction against them (usually followed by a sarcastic, "Oops").