1. What does the abbreviation Aka stand for? Meaning: also known as.
Abbreviation, Aka, Also, As
2. Use Aka to indicate a person’s other names or roles
3. Aka most often comes between 2 names that a person may go by
4. For example, you might use Aka to let readers know what other roles a person plays in your life, such as “Mrs
5. McKraken, Aka my neighbor Phyllis,” or
6. Continue to Aka Site Continue to Aka Site
7. American Kickboxing Academy (Aka) is a FAMILY FRIENDLY, full service MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) gym that caters to EVERYONE from beginners age 4 to …
American, Academy, Aka, Arts, Age
8. Aka rewards guests who prefer a longer residency by offering greater value for extended stays
9. Aka’s lower weekly and monthly rates, prime locations, spacious suites with full kitchens, high end design, attentive service, and world-class amenities represent distinct advantages when compared with a traditional luxury hotel.
Aka, And, Attentive, Amenities, Advantages
10. The Aka App lets you watch the TV channel live from your device, choose the music played on the channel with our Video Selecta and get the latest Aka news
Aka, App, And
11. Not your average music channel, Aka plays the big UK and U.S urban hits, but unlike any other TV station offers UK unsigned artists a platform to be seen and heard.
Average, Aka, And, Any, Artists
12. The Aka is a nonprofit organization dedicated to sharing kiting with the world
13. All Aka member’s are welcome to create and share albums of their fish-rooms in our member gallery
All, Aka, Are, And, Albums
14. If you have any high quality photos from past Aka conventions please let me know, it is a goal to create Photo Galleries from these events
15. Respectfully submitted, JP Langan, Aka Webmaster
16. What does Aka mean? Also known as
Aka, Also, As
17. (abbreviation) When your name is Joe but you are also known as Joseph, this is an example of a situation where you are Joe Aka Joseph.
Abbreviation, Are, Also, As, An, Aka
18. Aka definition: Aka is an abbreviation for 'also known as'
Aka, An, Abbreviation, Also, As
19. Aka is used especially when referring to Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
20. And Aka are acronyms for the phrase also known as.Most often used to describe a person’s aliases, pseudonyms or nicknames, a.k.a
And, Aka, Are, Acronyms, Also, As, Aliases
21. And Aka may also be used when describing another name for a place or object
And, Aka, Also, Another
22. As the first sorority founded by African American women, Aka has been breaking barriers from the very beginning
As, African, American, Aka
23. Mugod Aka 1908 Throw Pillow Also Known As Abbreviation Hip Hop Style Pink Green White Cotton Linen Square Cushion Cover Standard Pillowcase 18x18 Inch for Home Decorative Bedroom/Living Room/Car
Aka, Also, As, Abbreviation
24. Medical Aka abbreviation meaning defined here
25. What does Aka stand for in Medical? Get the top Aka abbreviation related to Medical.
26. 2.8m Followers, 1,088 Following, 7,225 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Aka (@Akaworldwide)
And, Aka, Akaworldwide
27. Looking for online definition of Aka or what Aka stands for? Aka is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
Aka, And, , Abbreviations, Acronyms
28. Feb 26, 2021 - Explore Carmen Price-Bullock's board "Aka Colors", followed by 201 people on Pinterest
29. See more ideas about alpha kappa alpha, Aka sorority, alpha kappa alpha sorority.
About, Alpha, Aka
30. The latest tweets from @Akaworldwide
31. The Aka also allows users to post selfies to Aka 's Instagram account
Aka, Also, Allows, Account
32. LG releases Aka phones, featuring moving eyes and personalities I Saw the Light, Aka Tom Hiddleston, 10/16 Shreveport, La.
33. Aka.ms/mfasetup - (MFA) is a security level that verifies a user's identity by requiring multiple layers of authentication.Enable Microsoft multi-factor authentication to ramp up business security.
34. Aka Japanese Restaurant, Bangkok, Thailand
35. Aka Lifestyle Yakiniku อากะสวรรค์ของคนคลั่งเนื้อ IG: Akayakiniku
36. Alpha Chapter Aka - Howard University Fund Scholarship Eligibility
37. On January 15, 2008, as part of the Centennial Celebration, EAF made contributions to two institutions through the Alpha Chapter Aka-Howard University Fund.
As, Alpha, Aka
38. Microsoft url shortener "Aka.ms" follow-up bump
39. ร้านอาหารญี่ปุน Aka YAKINIKU ให้บริการ ทั้งแบบ A LA CART และ BUFFET โดยมีสาขา
40. Aka may be used in a variety of places
41. Aka SVG Bundle, Pink and Green Bundle, 1908 Svg,Dxf,Png, svg for Cricut, Clipart MichaelBoltonShop
42. Bestseller Add to Favorites Big Little Sorority Png, The Vice President Kamala Harris Is My Sorority Sister, Reveal Sorority Little Sister Big Little Week Aka Sorority
43. Aka White House Washington, D.C.’s Most Luxurious Furnished Apartments
44. 안녕하세요 Apex Legends 프로게이머 출신 Aka 아카 입니다.많은 관심 부탁드립니다 :)Mail : Aka[email protected]
45. Aka Skirts / Dresses 6 Products “Buyer acknowledges and agrees that he/she is purchasing paraphernalia and other goods (collectively “Goods”) that bears Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc
Aka, Acknowledges, And, Agrees, Alpha
46. Aka 9,913 followers on LinkedIn
47. NY, LA, PHL, DC, LONDON Aka balances the style and hospitality of
48. Aka is the story of a disaffected youth's search for love, status, and identity in late 1970s Britain
49. Aka Pretty Girls 1908, Sorority Svg, Aka Girl Gang Svg, Aka Sorority Svg, Aka Svg, Alpha Kappa Alpha, Pink Green Svg, Pretty Girls, Aka 1908 CalarasTreasures $ 1.99
50. Add to Favorites Aka svg 1908 svg png cutting files Instant Download MrgrtGB
AKA means "Also Known As" on the internet and in real life, though like many abbreviations and some slang terms, it's typed more often than it's spoken.
|AKA||Also Known As|
|AKA||Alpha Kappa Alpha (sorority)|
|AKA||Attack Cargo Ship (Auxiliary, Cargo, Attack)|
|AKA||Authentication and Key Agreement|
So now you know - AKA means "Also Known As" - don't thank us. What does AKA mean? AKA is an acronym, abbreviation or slang word that is explained above where the AKA definition is given.
AKA (above the knee amputation): In general usage, this would be read to mean "also known as.". However, in medical parlance, AKA means "above the knee amputation.". AKA is as opposed to BKA, a below-the-knee amputation.