1. Aisle definition is - a passage (as in a theater or railroad passenger car) separating sections of seats
2. How to use Aisle in a sentence.
3. The Aisle, the divide or division between two political factions or parties: a Democrat who reached across the Aisle to form a bipartisan coalition; a proposal that was criticized by folks on both sides of the Aisle.
4. Aisle Dating App With A Focus On Romance Over Flings We're a community of vibrant Indians from around the world connecting online to go on meaningful offline dates.
Aisle, App, Around
5. Aisle is dedicated to providing school librarians in the state of Illinois with the resources that they need
6. Period Aisle. People with periods deserve safe, effective & sustainable options designed for their comfort
7. Aisle is sometimes figurative, especially in politics, where it denotes the imaginary dividing line (based on the real one in the legislative chamber) between parties
8. An Aisle is a passageway between rows and seats in a building, such as a church, theater, or auditorium
An, Aisle, And, As, Auditorium
9. The Aisle was crowded with people looking for seats
10. The musical had actors dancing in the Aisles
11. The Aisles in these stores seem to get smaller and smaller.
12. The Aisle Guide provides wedding advice, ideas and tips on topics from wedding planning to fashion and design Get Advice
Aisle, Advice, And
13. See 2 authoritative translations of Aisle in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
Aisle, And, Audio,
14. "To the Aisle" is a 1957 song by The Five Satins
15. A long, narrow space between rows of seats in an aircraft, theater, church, etc., or between the rows of shelves in a store (Definition of Aisle from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © Cambridge University Press) Aisle …
An, Aircraft, Aisle, Academic
16. Find 16 ways to say Aisle, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Aisle, Along, Antonyms, And, At
17. An Aisle runner instantly adds festivity to any event, whether it’s a wedding or a summer barbecue
An, Aisle, Adds, Any
18. An Aisle runner instantly adds festivity to any event, whether it’s a wedding or a summer barbecue
An, Aisle, Adds, Any
19. Aisle is a relationship-focused dating app imagined in India
20. Over the years Aisle has become the largest community of vibrant Indians, South Asians, Desis, from around the world connecting online to go on meaningful offline dates.
Aisle, Asians, Around
21. Aisle, portion of a church or basilica that parallels or encircles the major sections of the structure, such as the nave, choir, or apse (Aisles around the apse are usually called ambulatories)
Aisle, As, Apse, Aisles, Around, Are, Ambulatories
22. The Aisle is often set off by columns or by an arcade
Aisle, An, Arcade
23. An Aisle is a long narrow gap that people can walk along between rows of seats in a public building such as a church or between rows of shelves in a supermarket
An, Aisle, Along, As
24. He started down the centre Aisle.the frozen food Aisle
25. ‘Turtle chose his seat on the train across the Aisle from Tim in the row behind Megan and Jeff.’ ‘The bus was headed from the Western Wall to an ultra-Orthodox Jewish neighbourhood on the city's outskirts, and families with children were packed in the seats and Aisles.’
Across, Aisle, And, An, Aisles
26. The Aisle was founded by vendors for vendors
27. 37.3k Followers, 1,711 Following, 296 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Aisle (@periodAisle)
28. Aisle - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
29. Aisle (n.) late 14c., ele, "lateral division of a church" (usually separated from the nave or transept by a row of pillars), from Old French ele "wing (of a bird or an army), side of a ship" (12c., Modern French aile), from Latin ala, related to or contracted from axilla "wing, upper arm, armpit; wing of an army," from PIE *aks-la-, suffixed form of root *aks-"axis" (see axis).
Aisle, An, Army, Aile, Ala, Axilla, Arm, Armpit, Aks, Axis
30. Aisle seats generally allow a passenger to stretch his or her legs more
31. Go down the Aisle, walk down the Aisle v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, "put their heads together," "come to an end."
Aisle, As, An
32. Walk down the Aisle in pairs or if an odd number of members individually or in a group of three
33. It's a misconception that the maid of honor walks with the best man during the processional—in reality, she walks down the Aisle alone (it's understandable to be nervous!)
34. The Aisle is a barn wedding venue in Kosciusko, Mississippi
35. The Aisle creates a romantic, charming and relaxed environment for your wedding day
36. Store Aisle signs are also super noticeable when used above beer cooler door runs or above frozen food glass door coolers
Aisle, Are, Also, Above
37. The Aisle sign holders are designed to mount to the top of the coolers or to protrude from a wall at a 90 degree angle.
Aisle, Are, At, Angle
38. Based in Ilkley, near Leeds West Yorkshire, The Aisle is a trend driven bridal boutique for the fashion conscious bride
39. Be rolling in the Aisles To be laughing uproariously or hysterically
40. Your audience will be rolling in the Aisles! See also: Aisle, roll cross the Aisle 1
Audience, Aisles, Also, Aisle
41. Aisle seat definition is - a seat on or next to an Aisle.
42. The walking down the Aisle solo trend comes at a time when couples are stepping away from traditional wedding frameworks in all areas of the celebration, from the …
Aisle, At, Are, Away, All, Areas
43. Aisle meaning, definition, what is Aisle: a long passage between rows of seats in : Learn more.
44. Wedding Aisle Runner, Custom Aisle Runner, Aisle Runner, Wedding Decor, Rustic Wedding, Wedding Signage, Wedding Ceremony, Wedding Planner ubellipapercompany
45. Wedding Aisle Runner, Custom Aisle Runner, Aisle Runner, Wedding Decor, Rustic Wedding, Wedding Signage, Wedding Ceremony, Wedding Planner ubellipapercompany
46. French Translation of “Aisle” The official Collins English-French Dictionary online
47. Read full Aisle Review and learn more about the site! More than 413 customer reviews Find out the positives and negative features of this dating service! Aisle Review 2021
Aisle, And, About
48. ‘Turtle chose his seat on the train across the Aisle from Tim in the row behind Megan and Jeff.’ ‘The bus was headed from the Western Wall to an ultra-Orthodox Jewish neighbourhood on the city's outskirts, and families with children were packed in the seats and Aisles.’
Across, Aisle, And, An, Aisles
aisle (noun) · aisles (plural noun)