1. / ˈeə.r ə l.i / in a way that shows no worry or serious thought: "He can do what he likes - it doesn't bother me," she said Airily. The two leaders Airily waved away reporters ' questions.
2. 16 synonyms of Airily from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 21 related words, definitions, and antonyms
3. Airily: in a quick and spirited manner
4. Definition of Airily in the Definitions.net dictionary
5. What does Airily mean? Information and translations of Airily in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
6. Airily OÜ 12903546 EE101815974 Ringtee 75B, Tartu ( näita kaardil) (+372) 52-51-101 Airily[email protected] Käesolev veebileht kasutab parimaks kasutajakogemuse tagamiseks küpsiseid
7. Find 92 ways to say Airily, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. How Many Words can be Made From Airily? Above are the words made by unscrambling A I R I L Y (AIILRY).Our unscramble word finder was able to unscramble these letters using various methods to generate 33 words!Having a unscramble tool like ours under your belt will help you in …
9. Airily OÜ 12903546 EE101815974 Ringtee 75B, Tartu ( show on map) (+372) 52-51-101 Airily[email protected] Käesolev veebileht kasutab parimaks kasutajakogemuse tagamiseks küpsiseid
10. What does Airily mean? In an airy, or lighthearted, manner; jauntily; breezily
11. WWW.Airily.EE Kõik kaup kohe olemas!
12. WWW.Airily.EE Kõik kaup kohe olemas!
13. Synonyms for Airily include gaily, blithely, light-heartedly, animatedly, breezily, buoyantly, flippantly, high-spiritedly, jauntily and lightly
14. When you do something Airily, you do it in a casual, offhanded way
15. You might hide your excitement at meeting a movie star by Airily saying, "Oh, hi." If you speak or behave Airily, you give the impression …
16. ‘Sara asked Airily as though the very idea were ridiculous.’ ‘Mostly, they just drive
17. The tension in the story is acutely realised as the town grows in its awe of her ‘scandalous’ behaviour, an opinion she Airily does nothing to dispel.’ ‘Or as he puts it, so Airily, so insouciantly: ‘Don't fret, pet.’’
18. (formal) in a way that shows that you are not worried or that you are not treating something as serious ‘There’s nothing wrong with him,’ she said Airily.
19. Fabulous standalone townhome combines modern loft-like living, certified Built Green standards, industrial spaces, and amazing light allowing for a living experience that is sustainable, Airily contemporary and connected to all that Capitol Hill has to offer
20. ‘Sara asked Airily as though the very idea were ridiculous.’ ‘Mostly, they just drive
21. The tension in the story is acutely realised as the town grows in its awe of her ‘scandalous’ behaviour, an opinion she Airily does nothing to dispel.’ ‘Or as he puts it, so Airily, so insouciantly: ‘Don't fret, pet.’’
22. 8,499 Followers, 2,015 Following, 1,005 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Amy⚘ (@Airilyarts)
23. One Councilwoman, Kshama Sawant brazenly bragged it was an “Amazon tax.” The majority of council-people dismissed concerns about increasing taxes during a pandemic, Airily saying the businesses subject to the tax could well afford it, even during a pandemic crisis.
24. Examples from the Corpus Airily • "I don't really care, " he said Airily
25. • I wave Airily and the face moves away
26. • It was all right, maybe, for Stephen Hawking to Airily dismiss time as a human construct
27. • Certainly, he seem Airily exotic with his cropped hair and face like an oriental cherub.
28. " I don't care, " he said Airily
29. 'I don't really care,' he replied Airily
30. 'There's nothing wrong with him,' she said Airily
31. He answered the reporters'questions flippantly; this cannot be Airily explain
32. Another word for Airily: light-heartedly, happily, blithely, gaily, animatedly Collins English Thesaurus
33. Airily - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
34. Definition and synonyms of Airily from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
35. This is the British English definition of Airily.View American English definition of Airily.
36. Airily isn't too excited to follow the rules when humans move into the farmhouse her sparrow fairy family calls home
37. Tempted to the kitchen, Airily falls into the human boy’s trap
38. Synonyms for Airily in Free Thesaurus
39. 10 synonyms for Airily: light-heartedly, happily, blithely, gaily, animatedly, breezily, jauntily
40. Instead, the paper of broken-record mused Airily about "white-supremacist views" and conjured up the ghosts of "Know-Nothings and the Klan." The Times neglected to mention that the report's author, Marcus Epstein, is the half-Jewish son of a Korean immigrant.
41. Crackly golden outside, while Airily light inside, I was told a baker was flown in to teach the method for creating these crusty loaves ($1.25)
42. Listen to and download Airily music on Beatport
43. Airily adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (lightly) con ligereza loc adv locución adverbial: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como adverbio ("en vilo", "de seguido", "a quemarropa")
44. The kite floated Airily on the
45. Airily: In an airy or gay manner; gaily; jauntily
46. All he has to do, says Minister of Foreign Affairs Lawrence Cannon Airily, is to persuade the United Nations that he isn't a terrorist.
47. Airily naizaiteki forecast higop Kleine Wolfsmilch ured bewilder jazda Fenster im Vordergrund Oekrains bollard MP3-ilo rough-and-tumble belroos Aufstrich (bei einem Streichinstrument) listopad istovremeno nitoubunsen gluhonijem تسليم مطلوب تاريخ nasalization inbeelding (n.) surface barrel javen probă de etanşeitate cu aer
48. Definition of Airily adverb in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
49. Airily - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Airily and much more.
50. Cate Blanchett Airily with Jack After contributing to the huge success of Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle earlier this year, and having unveiled his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame this week, Black's career is recovering its sparkle.
51. The latest tweets from @Airily_machin