1. Airborne definition is - done or being in the air : being off the ground: such as
Airborne, Air, As
2. How to use Airborne in a sentence.
3. Airborne is more than Vitamin C
4. Airborne definition, carried by the air, as pollen or dust
Airborne, Air, As
Airborne, Assorted, And, Amp
6. Airborne Maintenance & Engineering Services provides a fully integrated set of aircraft maintenance, repair, and overhaul services for airlines and operators
Airborne, Amp, Aircraft, And, Airlines
7. At Airborne we know that innovation in manufacturing through automation, digitalisation and advanced analytics is the catalyst for the significant increase in productivity that companies need to …
At, Airborne, Automation, And, Advanced, Analytics
8. Find 28 ways to say Airborne, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Airborne, Along, Antonyms, And, At
9. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery featured in the Asphalt 8: Airborne mobile game are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners
All, And, Associated, Asphalt, Airborne, Are
10. I've been using Airborne for years and it works wonders in preventing sickness and also lessening the duration of sickness should you start
Airborne, And, Also
11. Airborne Systems is the world’s most trusted resource for parachute design and manufacturing
12. Airborne Draper is now offering private rentals of the Battle Ball nerf arena
13. Airborne Effervescent Tablets provide immune support in a great-tasting formula*
14. For the American band, see Airborne (band). Airbourne are an Australian hard rock band formed in Warrnambool, Victoria in 2003
American, Airborne, Airbourne, Are, An, Australian
15. We’re here to help you seize the day with Airborne confidence! Our uniquely crafted blend includes more than just Vitamin C with vitamins like A+E, herbs & minerals like Zinc
16. / ˈer.bɔːrn / in the air, or carried by air or wind or by an aircraft: The Airborne radioactive particles have covered a huge area of Russia
Air, An, Aircraft, Airborne, Area
17. Airborne troops were dropped by parachute behind enemy lines.
18. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery featured in the Asphalt 8: Airborne mobile game are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners
All, And, Associated, Asphalt, Airborne, Are
19. Welcome To Airborne, The Premier Extreme Air Sports Facility! To start “Flying” Today Choose Your Location Below: Draper
20. Some of the dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Airborne.
21. Shop for Airborne gummies online at Target
22. Army Airborne and Special Operations Museum (ASOM) is a first-class institution that captures, preserves, exhibits, and presents the material culture and heritage of the U.S
Army, Airborne, And, Asom
23. Army Airborne and Special Operations Forces from 1940 and into the future.
Army, Airborne, And
24. The original Airborne supplement is a chewable or effervescent tablet intended to help boost your immune system
25. While Airborne's claims have not been specifically confirmed in credible, independent scientific studies on the product itself, several of the individual vitamins, herbs, and nutrients included, such as echinacea, have been shown to
Airborne, And, As
27. Buy products such as Airborne Vitamin C Gummies, Assorted Fruit, 750mg, 63Ct at Walmart and save.
As, Airborne, Assorted, At, And
28. The Basic Airborne Course and the Ranger Course are still being conducted as sterile courses to protect the students and cadre from COVID-19
Airborne, And, Are, As
29. 1st Battalion, 507th Parachute Infantry Regiment trains Paratroopers in order to provide the Department of Defense with Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines to conduct Airborne operations anywhere DOD-wide, forge the Paratrooper spirit in the junior leadership of the DOD and to provide a world-class quality of life for our Soldiers, Civilians, and Army Families.
Airmen, And, Airborne, Anywhere, Army
30. Airborne is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Airborne, An, And, Affirmative, Action
31. Airborne disease can spread when people with certain infections cough, sneeze, or talk, spewing nasal and throat secretions into the air
Airborne, And, Air
32. Shop for Airborne chewable online at Target
33. In contrast, Japan accepted the idea of Airborne spread early on and made it a centerpiece of its public health message to avoid the 3 Cs: …
Accepted, Airborne, And, Avoid
34. Airborne adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (pollen, virus: carried on air) transportado por el aire loc adj locución adjetiva: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como adjetivo ("de fácil manejo", "a …
Airborne, Adj, Adjective, An, Air, Aire, Adjetiva, Adjetivo
35. Airborne 03.19.21 is chock full of info in this Daily News Episode, Friday, March 19th, 2021 Presented by Aero-TV veteran videographer and Airborne Host Kimberly Kay.
Airborne, Aero, And
36. All this -- and MORE in today's episode of Airborne!!! This episode of Airborne-Flight Training 03.18.21 is chock full of info in this Daily News Episode, Thursday, March 18th, 2021
All, And, Airborne
37. Originally founded in 1997, Airborne was one of the first bike companies to sell direct to consumers
38. The success of the German Fallschirmjager ("Parachute Hunter") units early in the war--particularly glider operations against the Dutch and a stunning victory over Belgian forces at the seemingly impregnable Fort Eben-Emael in May 1940--sent notice to the United States about the usefulness of Airborne troops.
Against, And, At, About, Airborne
39. Audience Reviews for Airborne Jun 26, 2018 I'll watch anything that provides me with a little Craig Conway, but Airborne never elevates itself above the micro-budget Brit horror movie that it is.
Audience, Airborne, Anything, Above
40. Airborne is frontrunner in the automation and digitalisation of composite manufacturing processes in the aeronautics industry
Airborne, Automation, And, Aeronautics
41. The 82nd Airborne Division is an active Airborne infantry division of the United States Army specializing in joint forcible entry operations
Airborne, An, Active, Army
42. Based at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, the 82nd Airborne Division is the primary fighting arm of the XVIII Airborne Corps
At, Airborne, Arm
Medical Definition of airborne : carried or transported by the air airborne allergens airborne bacteria More from Merriam-Webster on airborne
Definition of airborne 1 : done or being in the air : being off the ground: such as 2 : trained for deployment by air and especially by parachute airborne troops
Airborne precautions are used to prevent the spread of germs through the air or dust. Examples of illnesses that require airborne precautions are tuberculosis, measles, and chickenpox. The germs can remain in air or dust for a long time and spread far from you to others. Anyone who breathes in the germs from you can become infected.
other words for become airborne. blast off. blow. depart. disappear. get off. get out. go. lift off.