1. Still, a certain number of Air rage cases will emerge as they did after 9/11
2. Definition of Air rage : an airline passenger's uncontrolled anger that is usually expressed in aggressive or violent behavior Examples of Air rage in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web Reporting Air rage …
3. Air rage is when a passenger behaves excessively nervous, acts irrationally and loses control during a flight
4. This disorder, which can be seen more on flights abroad, is called "Air rage".
5. The bottom line is that Air rage should not become an expected, “normal” part of airline travel
6. Man who trashed plane toilet in Air rage incident fined £38,900
7. Air rage may be to the 21st century what hysteria was to the 19th: a window into the sickness of our society.
8. WileyX Air rage Sunglasses also feature symmetrically vented removable gasket that literally seal the eyes from outside elements
9. Wiley X Air rage Climate Control Sunglasses provide a superior fit and comfortable view of your surroundings.
10. Air rage (A) The first recorded case of an airline passenger turning seriously violent during a flight, a phenomenon now widely known as “Air rage”, happened in 1947 on a flight from Havana to Miami
11. Uncountable noun [oft NOUN noun] Air rage is aggressive or violent behaviour by airline passengers
12. Most Air rage incidents involve heavy drinking
13. "Air rage" incidents still disturb friendly skies post-September 11 but experts say impact barely perceptible in day-to-day operations.
14. Synonyms for Air rage include fury, anger, rage, madness, wrath, outrage, passion, spleen, frenzy and indignation
15. Is Air rage the new road rage? It would seem so
16. “The conditions on board just lead to more potential for Air rage,” says Sara Nelson, international president of the Association of Flight Attendants-CWA
17. Air rage is the biggest threat to safety in the skies, the authors argue in this glimpse into the dangers caused by aberrant behavior in the skies
18. Indeed, "Air rage poses one of the most serious threats to the safety and security of the flying public today," they write.
19. Air rage synonyms, Air rage pronunciation, Air rage translation, English dictionary definition of Air rage
20. ‘There is Air rage, delays, mechanical problems, over-crowding, excessive tickets, rotten food.’ ‘On whether Air rage is a real thing or just something they like to talk about in the media these days: ‘It's a reality but not a big problem.’’
21. Air rage is a term used to describe extreme or unruly behavior demonstrated by some passengers of an airplane during commercial airline travel
22. Like this video? Subscribe to our free daily email and get a new idiom video every day! Air rage Sudden, unruly, and often violently aggressive behavior of a passenger aboard an airplane, generally while in the air, which puts the safety of other passengers, the crew, or the airplane at risk
23. Air rage is a 90 second Virtual Reality piece illustrating how changes to air travel have increased aggression in passengers.
24. Air rage (17) 3.1 1h 40min 2001 R When a Marine Colonel orders his men to massacre a village they were sent to rescue some hostages but when they found them dead they decide to get some payback.
25. The report card, an assessment of Air rage incidents, is intended to bring attention to what the unions say is government neglect in the face of a rising number of Air rage incidents.
26. Two Air rage-related bills currently await approval by Congress
27. Cases of "Air rage," or incidents in which a passenger angrily loses control, have continued to increase in the past few years
28. ‘There is Air rage, delays, mechanical problems, over-crowding, excessive tickets, rotten food.’ ‘On whether Air rage is a real thing or just something they like to talk about in the media these days: ‘It's a reality but not a big problem.’’
29. Air rage (Video 2001) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
30. The authors found that the presence of a first-class cabin predicted the chances of Air rage better than a number of other factors, including how much legroom there was on …
31. Air rage incidents Kodie Richardson, 20, launched a racist tirade and attacked three cops while her mother Kelly Meadowcroft, 38, joined in the swearing and shouting which left kids in tears.
32. Air rage is a teleport animation override that may be purchased from Solomon's General Store
33. The cabin is perhaps the most glaring environmental factor contributing to Air rage, but there’s also the theater of getting to the airport and checking in: stop-and-go traffic, the obstacle
34. Air rage And The Law by Jon Sharp
35. I think I see where the  analysis went wrong.The dependent variable was whether or not an “Air rage” incident happened on the flight
36. Air rage (A) The first recorded case of an airline passenger turning seriously violent during a flight, a phenomenon now widely known as “Air rage”, happened in 1947 on a flight from Havana to Miami