1. Aimless definition is - without aim or purpose : not having a goal or purpose
2. How to use Aimless in a sentence.
3. Lacking direction or purpose: an Aimless stroll; Aimless slackers.
4. 11 synonyms of Aimless from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 31 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Aimless: lacking a definite plan, purpose, or pattern.
6. Having no goal, purpose, or direction Derived forms of Aimless Aimlessly, adverb Aimlessness, noun Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co
7. Our social life is Aimless without it, we are a crowd without a common understanding
8. (HERBERT GEORGE) WELLS Beardsley was watching Arnold's fingers; there was something Aimless and fretful as they pushed among the code-sealed tapes
9. The adjective Aimless is good for describing things that have no particular purpose or plan
10. You might prefer traveling with a map or GPS, while your best friend likes to drive in an Aimless way, turning down dirt roads or exiting the highway impulsively.
11. Our social life is Aimless without it, we are a crowd without a common understanding
12. (HERBERT GEORGE) WELLS Beardsley was watching Arnold's fingers; there was something Aimless and fretful as they pushed among the code-sealed tapes
13. Aimless will often be run from the CCP4 GUI, but may also be run from a script
14. Aimlessness, an album by Dntel released on June 1, 2012; Aimlessness (Buddhism), or apraṇihita or uncommittedness or wishlessness (Sanskritapraṇihita अप्रणिहित), a form of "concentration" in some schools of Buddhist meditation Aimless wandering, refers to both samsara (the Buddhist cycle of birth, death, and rebirth) and a mindfulness practice of exploration without
15. Aimless Travels provides useful content for anyone looking for van life inspiration, skoolie conversion information, or travel guides!
16. The Official YouTube Gaming channel of Aimless ! Livestreams every day and Highlights every alternate day .
17. Aimless (comparative more Aimless, superlative most Aimless) Without aim, purpose, or direction.
18. Without any clear intentions, purpose, or direction: She said that her life seemed Aimless after her children left home.
19. Aimless Sentence Examples Robert fled from Normandy and after Aimless wanderings obtained from King Philip the castle of Gerberoi, in the Beauvaisis, from which he harassed the Norman marches
20. And without knowing how this Aimless …
21. ‘The stroll looks innocuously Aimless enough, random conversation and desultory gaits all firmly in place.’ ‘See, you may think this is just an Aimless ramble, but in fact it's all carefully thought out and planned right down to the last semi-colon.’
22. Aimless adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (lacking direction, purpose) sin dirección loc adj locución adjetiva: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como adjetivo ("de fácil manejo", "a contraluz", "de fiar").
23. Aimless 'Aimless' is a 7 letter word starting with A and ending with S Crossword clues for 'Aimless'
24. Get all the lyrics to songs by Aimless and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics.
25. "Aimless kicking and a poor set piece lost it, though we improved as the game went on.
26. A person or activity that is Aimless has no clear purpose or plan
27. Peters had been adrift and Aimless
28. After several hours of Aimless searching they were getting low on fuel
29. Synonyms: purposeless, random, stray, pointless More Synonyms of Aimless
30. The hero, Shaun, an Aimless slacker, has been recently dumped by his girlfriend and has to cope with his couch-surfing best friend
31. List the malls, boutiques and department stores you aim to check out in order to eliminate Aimless window-shopping
32. There is a kind of Aimless destructive energy in the villains who speak of their purpose.
33. Aimless aiming - off the tee people tend to aim where the tee markers are pointing.
34. Definition of Aimless in the Definitions.net dictionary
35. What does Aimless mean? Information and translations of Aimless in the most comprehensive …
36. Another word for Aimless: purposeless, random, stray, pointless, erratic Collins English Thesaurus
37. Definition of Aimless adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
38. Dreamscape [tape 07] out now for commercial/instrumental use, custom beats, or any other inquiries: Aimless[email protected] (or dm me) United Common Records
39. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Aimless on your desktop or mobile device.
40. • The novel seems Aimless, and the characters are stereotypes
41. • Now Scott, still Aimless at 40, surprises his father with a visit at Christmas
42. • Over and over again in the past few weeks he has shown himself to be leading a rudderless, Aimless Government
43. • This change should stop the Aimless …
44. Provided to YouTube by DistroKid Aimless · The404Studios Deep Regret ℗ DMG Media Group Released on: 2019-02-21 Auto-generated by YouTube.
45. Aimless - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
46. My Aimless wandering eventually led me to a small square with a statue of a man on a horse
47. Aimless Meaning: "without aim or purpose," 1620s, from aim (n.) + -less
48. Related: Aimlessly; Aimlessness
49. Definition and synonyms of Aimless from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
50. This is the British English definition of Aimless.View American English definition of Aimless.
51. What is the definition of Aimless? What is the meaning of Aimless? How do you use Aimless in a sentence? What are synonyms for Aimless?
52. "Aimless" is a Screenplay about the phenomenon of Sleep Paralysis
53. Aimless Lyrics: La-da, la-da, oh / Ay, yeah / Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh / When I met you I was nameless, ay / When I met you I was chainless, I was Aimless / In the city you was A-list, yeah / Number
54. Aimless started playing games when he was 10 years old
55. Every Aimless thought is time and energy wasted, while every thought that is inspired with a definite aim will help to realize that aim, and if all your thoughts are inspired with a definite aim, the whole power of your mind will be for you and will work with you in realizing what you have in view.
56. Life is made up of Aimless moments.
57. Aimless Soul is a level 60 NPC that can be found in The Maw
58. "Aimless Love" is probably the mellowest, and one of the most approachable, of all of John Prine's albums
59. Aimless - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Aimless and much more
60. The word Aimless uses 7 letters: a, e, i, l, m, s, s
61. Aimless is playable in: Words With Friends 11
62. - Without aim or purpose; as, an Aimless life
63. Add battle effects with Fire blasts accessories – The wfc-s17 Aimless figure comes with 2 fire blasts accessories
64. Looking for Aimless? Find out information about Aimless
65. An AIM list of Instant Messenger Explanation of Aimless
66. 1 day ago · ISIS Magazine: Stop Dancing on ‘Tok-Tok’ and Making ‘Aimless and Stupid’ YouTube Videos
67. ‘The World After Us’ Review: Charming but Aimless Lessons in Parisian Life, Love and Literary Ambition A young writer finds love, grief and finally, inspiration in a tender directorial debut
aimless - continually changing especially as from one abode or occupation to another; "a drifting double-dealer"; "the floating population"; "vagrant hippies of the sixties"
Aim of a aimless person is just doing nothing ... they want everything in their life without doing any physical or mental work . it is very tough to b aimless because you have to sacrifice your self respect and the main aim is they always want to live in dreams they can't face reality that type of people has their own world ...
Examples of Aimless in a sentence The irresponsible and careless adult was living an aimless life by living at home with his parents without trying to get a job. 🔊 Due to her aimless occupation, Tiffany knew that she needed to find a new job since hers was going nowhere. 🔊