aim (verb) · aims (third person present) · aimed (past tense) · aimed (past participle) · aiming (present participle)
aim (noun) · aims (plural noun)
1. At Aim Specialty Health ® (Aim), it’s our mission to promote appropriate, safe, and affordable health care
2. Aim definition is - to direct a course; specifically : to point a weapon at an object
3. Aim campus facilities include Veterans’ resources, a student lounge, an innovative Learning Resource Center, a hands-on aircraft hangar and labs that simulate the working environment, a variety of technological resources, and several other features that are designed for student success while in school and after graduation.
4. Mutual joined with Associated Industries of Massachusetts to honor area employers at Aim's annual meeting October 2
5. Whole Food Nutrition for Health and Fitness Aim's green juice, Aim BarleyLife, and other premium Aim whole food supplements increase health, provide ultimate sports nutrition, and enhance and sustain the energy you need.
6. Aim Trainer is a free browser game that is specifically designed to improve the player’s Aim in various First-Person Shooter games such as Fortnite, Counter-Strike: GO, and Call of Duty
7. Designed with only one goal in mind, to improve the Aiming skill of the individual, Aim Trainer comes with a lot of customization options and different challenges that are specifically created to help the
8. We at Aim can now provide COVID-19 vaccines for our patients 65 and older on a limited basis
9. New to Aim Supply? Start here! Sign In Now! New Shop or Service Truck? Find Essentials Here
10. Aim SSTAT Single Stage AR Trigger - Blade
11. Aim training is recommended to any gamer who is dedicated to improving his shooting skills in FPS games, whether to become a Pro Player or simply to be able to enjoy the game to its full extent
12. Practicing your Aim by only playing the game and starting all over again every time you lose a round is very time consuming, hence not the best or
13. Aim (AOL Instant Messenger) was an instant messaging and presence computer program created by AOL, which used the proprietary OSCAR instant messaging protocol and the TOC protocol to allow registered users to communicate in real time.
14. Aim was popular from the late 1990s to the late 2000s, in North America, and was the leading instant messaging application in that region.
15. Founded in 1979, Aim Independent Living Center is a nonprofit organization that provides supports and services to people with disabilities
16. Aim serves people of all ages, with any type of disability
17. Aim promotes independence, integration and self-determination
18. In addition to serving the individual, Aim provides assistance and consultation to families and the greater community.
19. Aim believes that diversity of people and ideas is essential to superior business results
20. Aim is committed to inclusivity both as an employer and as an association; and we encourage you to join us in our quest for an inclusive and diverse culture, workforce
21. Aim Spring Roundtable: West Central & East Central – April 14, 2021
22. Aim Spring Roundtable: Northwest & Northeast – April 15, 2021
23. The American Indian Movement (Aim) is a Native American grassroots movement founded in July 1968 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, initially centred in urban areas to address systemic issues of poverty and police brutality against Native Americans
24. Aim soon widened its focus from urban issues to include many Indigenous Tribal issues that Native American groups have faced due to settler colonialism of
25. Aim is an efficient non-profit organization that meets the needs of struggling individuals and families in Anderson County
26. Aim was founded by churches to eliminate the duplication of assistance to those in need
27. For almost three decades, Aim has stabilized the community and continued to do so using its hand up, not hand out, philosophy.
28. About Aim ImmunoTech Inc. Aim ImmunoTech Inc
29. Aim for the center of the target
30. Aim high vi + adv (try to hit a high target) apuntar alto loc verb locución verbal: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como verbo ("sacar fuerzas de flaqueza", "acusar recibo")
31. A behavior analytic curriculum for social emotional development in children this book unveils the revolutionary Aim curriculum and walks the readers through its foundational scientific underpinnings, as well as the step by step processes of implementation.
32. The Aim TeaM Energy Center for Bridging Leadership was invited to deliver two online sessions for Nepali army officers and inter-security agents from the UK, USA, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Nigeria from January 21 to 22, 2021.
33. Aim provides companies from a wide range of countries and sectors with access to a diverse set of investors and a supportive advisory community, who understand the needs of entrepreneurial businesses
34. Aim launched 25 years ago with just ten companies and an aggregate value of £82m.
35. 44 synonyms of Aim from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 39 related words, definitions, and antonyms
36. Aim: to point or turn (something) toward a target or goal.
37. As a global leader in the metal recycling industry, Aim is your eco-friendly, long-term partner for efficiently disposing of your metals, end-of-life vehicles, and construction waste, and for professionally handling your demolition and decommissioning projects.
38. Download AOL Instant Messenger (Aim) - Get in touch with buddies or work contacts with personalized messages and audio chats, as well as transfer files or share your favorite photos
39. With the approval of the competent authority, the notice dated 02/08/2018 inviting Expression of Interest (EoI) for undertaking training services to Aim Incubation Managers is hereby withdrawn
40. To direct or propel (an object, such as a ball) toward a point: Aimed the pass at a wide receiver; Aimed the shot at the lower right corner of the goal
41. To direct toward or intend for a particular goal or group: The publicity campaign was Aimed at
42. Aim Educational Services provides College and Graduate School Placements, SAT, ACT, SSAT & GRE Prep, and tutoring in high school English, Math and Science
43. Contact: 1 876 894-7115 / [email protected]Aimeduservices.com Open: (Mon – Fri) 8:30AM – 5:00PM & (Sat) 9:00AM – 3:00PM
44. Aim to To strive or plan to do something
45. I Aim to be the best customer service representative I can be
46. I'm Aiming to win Holly's heart—she is just the prettiest girl in the whole town
47. See also: Aim, to Aim to (do something) To intend, plan, or mean to do something
48. I didn't Aim to offend him, but judging by the look on his face, I must have
49. Find 64 ways to say Aim, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
50. Looking to improve your Aim? Aiming is an integral part of playing any FPS, and whether you are a professional FPS player or a casual gamer just starting out, it is vitally important to keep improving it to stay ahead of the competition.
51. "Individual Aim training was key to any team’s success and that, in Counter-Strike, I’d typically spend hours in deathmatch-style servers where I could respawn quickly and work on my Aim" TOMMY “POTTI” INGEMARSSON 10 time Counter Strike world champion
52. AimP is a full-featured free music player designed with sound quality and wide, customizable functionality in mind
53. Achievement In Montana (Aim) is the OPI state-wide student information system
54. Aim provides the OPI, the state of Montana, federal entities, and the education community, timely and accurate data about the progress of our
What Does Name "Aim" Mean. Powerful and complete. You are good intellectually and require several outlets for your energies. You are not a builder but a planner, and you want others to carry out your plans.You are bold, independent, inquisitive and interested in research.
Aim(verb) to direct or point, as a weapon, at a particular object; to direct, as a missile, an act, or a proceeding, at, to, or against an object; as, to aim a musket or an arrow, the fist or a blow (at something); to aim a satire or a reflection (at some person or vice)
Aim definition, to position or direct (a firearm, ball, arrow, rocket, etc.) so that, on firing or release, the discharged projectile will hit a target or travel along a certain path. See more.
The word aim is often misconstrued with objective, as they talk about what an individual or entity may want to achieve. Both are the desired result of the work performed by an individual, however, they entail different concepts. The aim is the general statement of the expected outcome .