See also: Ahead
1. Ahead definition is - in a forward direction or position : forward
2. How to use Ahead in a sentence.
3. Ahead USA, Kate Lord, caps, hats, visors, headwear, headgear, fitted, adjustable, apparel, clothes, polos, outerwear, fashion headwear, twill, clothing, accessories
4. Ahead - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
5. All visits with your Ahead provider are done via a secure online video visit
6. If you want to come out Ahead, you need an edge from experience or a sophisticated set of tools
7. ‘GOING TO VEGAS:’ NEWBIE OPTIONS TRADERS FACE A RECKONING AS THE TECH STOCK RALLY FADES JEFF SEPTEMBER 14, 2020 FORTUNE Suddenly, however, he became aware of a small black spot far Ahead in the very middle of the unencumbered track.
8. Click on the buttons below to view a PDF or interactive “Flipbook” of Ahead's products! Headwear - Main
9. Open headwear and Ahead headwear including the Newport Collection at Aheadusashop.com.
10. Ahead Video About Ahead Armor Cases Facebook; Marching Artists J-R Contact Big Bang Distribution Twitter; Mallets Artists S-Z Dealer Finder YouTube; Brushes & Rods Distributors Instagram; Cases Dealer Zone ; Practice Pads Kibo ; Drum Mutes & Dampers Warranty ; Hardware FAQs ; Suspension Mounts ; Bass Drum Beaters ; Snare Drums ; Drum Thrones
11. When Ahead is an element in a phrasal verb, eg draw Ahead, go Ahead, look up the verb
12. (in space, order) → delante to be Ahead (in race) → llevar la delantera, ir (por) delante, ir ganando (fig) → llevar la ventaja, ir a la cabeza to go on Ahead → ir adelante
13. Ahead definition, in or to the front; in advance of; before: Walk Ahead of us
14. Turn left at the traffic lights, and you'll see the hospital straight Ahead. B2 having more points, votes, etc
15. Ahead members represent a diverse network of professionals who actively address issues of access and disability on their campuses and in the field of higher education
16. Ahead is a data visualization tool designed to display data on the six indicators for each of the Phase I jurisdictions
17. Future iterations of Ahead will be interactive and allow for more comprehensive analysis of the data at the national and jurisdictional levels.
18. The island was directly Ahead.· In the direction one is facing or moving
19. Just Ahead you can see the cliffs.· In or for the future
20. You've got to think Ahead so as not to be unprepared
21. Drive Ahead! is a driving game where your goal is not to cross the finish line or get as far as you can
22. The battles in Drive Ahead! take place in closed arenas filled with interactive elements.
23. Ahead builds platforms for digital business
24. In addition to the uses shown below, Ahead is used in phrasal verbs such as 'get Ahead', 'go Ahead', and 'press Ahead'
25. Adverb [ADVERB after verb, noun ADVERB] Something that is Ahead is in front of you
26. If you look Ahead, you look directly in front of you.
27. Ahead of (someone or something) 1
28. We have special passes that let us go Ahead of other people in line for the ride.
29. Play Drive Ahead! in multiple game modes: - The Battle Arena is THE place where undisputed champions are made! - Challenge friends in quick-fire multiplayer fights or intense co-op challenges! - Enter the Rift Riders universe to unlock powerful and exclusive rides!
30. Examples of Ahead of in a Sentence She got Ahead of me
31. They went on Ahead of us and by now are several miles Ahead of us.
32. Ahead of synonyms, Ahead of pronunciation, Ahead of translation, English dictionary definition of Ahead of
33. In advance of; at an earlier time than: arrived Ahead of the others
34. What does Ahead mean? Ahead means winning or being closer to achieving something than someone else
35. (idiom) An example of the word Ahead is to
36. (in space) devant → He could see it about a mile Ahead
37. → The hotel is straight Ahead
38. Straight Ahead, She looked straight Ahead.
39. Ahead On an exchange, referring to a record of a trade that occurs at the same price as another trade, but is nonetheless listed before that other trade in a specialist's book.
40. Our company, Ahead Financials, was founded on a mission to help everyone get on a path to better financial health
41. He's giving a series of concerts in London Ahead of his international tour.· In the future of
42. You have a long trip Ahead of you
43. Peter has a lot of work Ahead of him
44. Play Drive Ahead! in multiple game modes: - The Battle Arena is THE place where undisputed champions are made! - Challenge friends in quick-fire multiplayer fights or intense co-op challenges! - Enter the Rift Riders universe to unlock powerful and exclusive rides! - Explore exotic Mission Stadiums for amazing rewards, while avoiding hazards
45. Ahead offers a modern internal communications platform
46. Optimized for non-desk workers, Ahead's digital workplace improves your company's internal communications, employee engagement, information management and …
47. Ahead is the new global celebration of hospitality experience and design
48. ‘Just Ahead, crossing the line, the growing use of profanity on television.’ ‘Rachel told the meeting that there is a huge amount of work to be undertaken in the months Ahead.’ ‘However, the day Ahead is dominated by a massive amount of college homework.’
49. Ahead may refer to: "Ahead/Replay", Japanese song by Vamps Ahead Software, former name of the software company Nero AG; See also
50. All pages with titles beginning with Ahead ; All pages with titles containing Ahead; Dead Ahead (disambiguation) Go Ahead (disambiguation)
51. Definition of Ahead adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
52. GEORGIA STATE Ahead >> UPDATED INFORMATION FOR THE GEORGIA STATE COMMUNITY
53. Ahead: 1 adv at or in the front “I see the lights of a town Ahead ” “the road Ahead is foggy” “staring straight Ahead ” Synonyms: before , in front adv in a forward direction “go Ahead ” “the train moved Ahead slowly” “the boat lurched Ahead ” Synonyms: forrader , forward , forwards , onward , onwards adv to a more advanced or advantageous
54. Ahead translate: впереди, вперед , впереди, опережающий, впереди , опережающий, впереди
55. Ahead of time definition: If you do something Ahead of time , you do it before a particular event or before you Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
56. "go Ahead" "the train moved Ahead slowly" "the boat lurched Ahead" "moved onward into the forest" "they went slowly forward in the mud" 4
57. Ahead of time; in anticipation; "when you pay Ahead (or in advance) you receive a discount" "We like to plan Ahead" "should have made reservations beforehand" 5
58. Ala Nunu’s sensual animated short Ahead, pictures one such relationship, where one partner is portrayed as headless and in need of support from the other
59. Created with the hope that her film will “help some people feel seen”, Ahead is a soft, touching watch, brimming with unrecognisable worlds and universal emotions.
60. Ahead Video About Ahead Armor Cases Facebook; Marching Artists J-R Contact Big Bang Distribution Twitter; Mallets Artists S-Z Dealer Finder YouTube; Brushes & Rods Distributors Instagram; Cases Dealer Zone ; Practice Pads Kibo ; Drum Mutes & Dampers Warranty ; Hardware FAQs ; Suspension Mounts ; Bass Drum Beaters ; Snare Drums ; Drum Thrones
61. Synonyms for Ahead in Free Thesaurus
62. 62 synonyms for Ahead: in front, on, forwards, in advance, onwards, towards the front, frontwards, at an advantage, in advance, in the lead, in the lead
63. Find recipes, tips and techniques for cooking make-Ahead meals from Rachael, Claire and more Food Network chefs.
64. Ahead Tutorial and Review is the leading and most awarded tutorial and review center in the country
AHEAD stands for Association for Higher Education Access and Disability. Suggest new definition. This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories: Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
Definition of ahead. 1a : in a forward direction or position : forward. b : in front. 2 : in, into, or for the future plan ahead. 3 : in or toward a more advantageous position helped others to get ahead. 4 : at or to an earlier time : in advance make payments ahead.
1. To come to a position in front of or in advance of something or someone: We tried to get ahead of the heavy traffic by taking a shortcut. 2. To make progress with something or advance in something, especially a career, income, or quality of life: I took a second job to get ahead and was able to save up enough money to buy a house.
ahead adverb (BEFORE) earlier than or before someone or something: It was already 10 a.m. in Moscow when the news broke in London that morning, because Moscow is three hours ahead.