1. Agricultural synonyms, Agricultural pronunciation, Agricultural translation, English dictionary definition of Agricultural
2. Agricultural is a related term of agriculture
3. 2 synonyms of Agricultural from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 14 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Find another word for Agricultural
5. Agricultural: engaged in or …
6. Used for farming or relating to farming: The world's supply of Agricultural land is shrinking fast
7. She's studying Agricultural science
8. The country's economy is mainly Agricultural (= based on farming).
9. An agrarian society, or Agricultural society, is any community whose economy is based on producing and maintaining crops and farmland.Another way to define an agrarian society is by seeing how much of a nation's total production is in agriculture.In an agrarian society, cultivating the land is the primary source of wealth.Such a society may acknowledge other means of livelihood and work habits
10. The Agricultural Health Study is funded by the National Cancer Institute and the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences in collaboration with the US EPA and NIOSH
11. Definition of Agricultural in the Definitions.net dictionary
12. What does Agricultural mean? Information and translations of Agricultural in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
13. Agricultural Metal Roof & Wall Panels
14. ABC's high-quality Agricultural metal panels are designed to meet the aesthetic and structural requirements of your customers' Agricultural structures and are backed by industry-leading warranties.Some ideal uses for our Agricultural metal roofing and siding include:
15. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology is an international journal for the publication of original articles and reviews on the inter-relationship between meteorology, agriculture, forestry, and natural ecosystems
16. The Office of Agricultural Policy supports American agriculture while protecting U.S
17. AGP’s work contributes to the strong performance of the American Agricultural sector, which exported $140 billion in 2018, resulting in a trade surplus of $10.9 billion
18. The Office of Agricultural Policy (AGP) boosts economic prosperity for American farmers and ranchers by opening foreign
19. Agricultural Systems is an international journal that deals with interactions - among the components of Agricultural systems, among hierarchical levels of Agricultural systems, between Agricultural and other land use systems, and between Agricultural systems …
20. A list of Agricultural committees, task forces and advisory boards, with information on how to join and participate
21. Agricultural engineers solve problems concerning power supplies, machine efficiency, the use of structures and facilities, pollution and environmental issues, and the storage and processing of Agricultural products
22. Agricultural engineers work mostly in offices, but may spend time traveling to
23. Agricultural technology, application of techniques to control the growth and harvesting of animal and vegetable products.
24. Agricultural economics plays a role in the economics of development, for a continuous level of farm surplus is one of the wellsprings of technological and commercial growth
25. The Agricultural Research Service (ARS) is the U.S
26. Our job is finding solutions to Agricultural problems that affect Americans every day from field to table
27. Agricultural Exemption – Farm Machines and Farm Trailers
28. A farm machine or trailer is exempt from motor vehicle sales and use tax if it is used at least 80 percent of the time in one of the following ways: to produce grass, food for people, feed for animals or Agricultural products for sale; or
29. Class EFT, (Agricultural plate only) Class EPO, trucks up to 1 ton (up to 26,000 lbs.) Class G, trailer; Vehicles with plates for individuals with disabilities or personalized plates can obtain Chesapeake Bay or Agricultural Plates
30. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS) links U.S
31. USDA National Agricultural Statistics Service Information
32. NASS publications cover a wide range of subjects, from traditional crops, such as corn and wheat, to specialties, such as mushrooms and flowers; from calves born to hogs slaughtered; from Agricultural prices to land in farms
33. Agricultural Engineering is the area of engineering concerned with the design, construction and improvement of farming equipment and machinery
34. Agricultural engineers integrate technology with farming
35. Agricultural Inspectors and those who wish to become Agricultural Inspectors can look to the following government websites for guidance: U.S
36. Agricultural nmay 2020-10-27T12:30:52-05:00 As a manufacturer / wholesaler we do not sell directly to the public
37. The Agricultural Revolution was the unprecedented increase in Agricultural production in Britain due to increases in labor and land productivity between the mid-17th and late 19th centuries
38. Agricultural output grew faster than the population over the century to 1770 and thereafter productivity remained among the highest in the world.
39. Agricultural export containers worth hundreds of millions of dollars during October and November, instead sending empty containers back to …
40. Agricultural employers can adapt these recommendations to protect workers at their particular work sites or in specific work operations
41. Organizes USDA research on technologies and strategies needed to help farmers, ranchers, and other Agricultural practitioners manage their resources
42. Includes National Programs on Pasture, Forage and Rangeland Systems (#215) and Agricultural System Competitiveness and Sustainability (#216).
43. The National Agricultural Library's Agricultural Thesaurus and Glossary are online vocabulary tools of Agricultural terms in English and Spanish and are cooperatively produced by the National Agricultural Library, USDA, and the Inter-American Institute for Cooperation on Agriculture as well as other Latin American Agricultural institutions belonging to the Agriculture Information and
44. Agricultural education teaches students about agriculture, food and natural resources
45. Through these subjects, Agricultural educators teach students a wide variety of skills, including science, math, communications, leadership, management and technology
46. Agricultural education is delivered through three interconnected components:
47. Agricultural Systems, Second Edition, is a comprehensive text for developing sustainable farming systems
48. Agricultural science is a broad multidisciplinary field of biology that encompasses the parts of exact, natural, economic and social sciences that are used in the practice and understanding of agriculture.(Veterinary science, but not animal science, is often excluded from the definition.)
49. Agricultural Engineer Newport £30,000 - £34,000 + Overtime + Van + Training + Progression … this role you will maintain and repair a range of Agricultural machinery based both in at … The Role *Service and repair of Agricultural machinery *Field and site based *Training on …
50. Agricultural extension (also known as Agricultural advisory services) plays a crucial role in boosting Agricultural productivity, increasing food security, improving rural livelihoods, and promoting agriculture as an engine of pro-poor economic growth
Agricultural practices means practices involving the establishment, cultivation, or harvesting of products of the field or orchard; the preparation and planting of pastureland, farm ponds; and the construction of farm buildings.
Agricultural Product Law and Legal Definition According to 7 USCS § 6502 (Title7, Agriculture; Chapter 94, Organic Certification), the term "agriculture product" means "any agricultural commodity or product, whether raw or processed, including any commodity or product derived from livestock that is marketed in the United States for human or livestock consumption."
Farming is a part of agriculture. Therefore, both of them have similarities as well as differences. Agriculture comparatively covers a vast subject area than farming. Therefore, discussion of the characteristic features of these two subject areas is important in comparison.