1. Agreed synonyms, Agreed pronunciation, Agreed translation, English dictionary definition of Agreed
2. Agreed definition, arranged or set by common consent: They met at the Agreed time
3. 47 synonyms of Agreed from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 102 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Agreed: to have or come to the same opinion or point of view.
5. Find 98 ways to say Agreed, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. If two or more people are Agreed, they have the same opinion: 3
7. Synonyms for Agreed include established, fixed, settled, arranged, approved, contracted, decided, given, granted and guaranteed
8. Definition of Agreed in the Definitions.net dictionary
9. What does Agreed mean? Information and translations of Agreed in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
10. To express consent; concur: We Agreed to her suggestion
11. Agreed is the first-of-its-kind SaaS+ decision-making platform that brings people together
12. Synonyms for Agreed in Free Thesaurus
13. 33 synonyms for Agreed: settled, given, established, guaranteed, fixed, arranged, definite, stipulated
14. What does Agreed mean? The definition of Agreed means that someone did what another person wanted him to do
15. Agreed definition: If people are Agreed on something, they have reached a joint decision on it or have the Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
16. Find 98 ways to say Agreed, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
17. 39% Agreed to strongly Agreed that they go to school because of what they learn in their classes
18. -- Agreed to advance the process of the six-nation talks.
19. In this case, Agreed on its own means "It is accepted"
20. D': [It is] Agreed [that Bazza's corrections were correct]
21. Agreed-upon adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (terms, price: decided, settled) convenu, entendu adj adjectif : modifie un nom
22. As Agreed with [sb] expr expression: Prepositional phrase, adverbial phrase, or other phrase or expression--for example, "behind the times," "on your own." (in the way decided with [sb] ) como convinimos con loc adv locución adverbial : Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como adverbio ("en vilo", "de seguido
23. He Agreed that it was a great movie
24. Agreed (comparative more Agreed, superlative most Agreed) In harmony
25. We are much more Agreed on goals than on methods
26. Grammarians are Agreed that contact clauses are a paratactic construction of two independent clauses
27. Definition of Agreed adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
28. Find GIFs with the latest and newest hashtags! Search, discover and share your favorite Agreed GIFs
29. The Agreed amount clause is a property insurance provision through which the insurer agrees to waive the coinsurance requirement
30. The Agreed amount clause requires a …
31. Translation for 'Agreed' in the free English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish translations.
32. Agreed 'Agreed' is a 6 letter word starting with A and ending with D Crossword clues for 'Agreed'
33. Category filter: Show All (20)Most Common (1)Technology (0)Government & Military (5)Science & Medicine (5)Business (7)Organizations (6)Slang / Jargon (3) Acronym Definition AGD Agreed AGD Academy of General Dentistry AGD Australian Government Directory AGD American Gage Design AGD Ambiguously Gay Duo (Saturday Night Live skit) AGD Airgun Designs
34. ‘we are Agreed that what is needed is a catchy title’ ‘For that reason all parties were Agreed that no separate consideration need be given to these provisions.’ ‘All political parties are Agreed that something needs to be done to reverse the fortunes.’
35. French Translation of “Agreed” The official Collins English-French Dictionary online
36. 33 minutes ago · He Agreed to a higher alimony payment ($200 more a month) because he would be able to claim the tax benefit
37. Agreed Framework, 1994 political agreement in which North Korea Agreed to suspend its nuclear power program in return for increased energy aid from the United States
38. The Agreed Framework sought to replace North Korea’s nuclear power program with U.S-supplied light-water reactors, which are more
39. He has Agreed a new two-year contract
40. Agree to do something The company Agreed in principle to sell the paper mill to local managers
41. Agree on The companies Agreed on the broad terms of a settlement
42. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Agreed a‧greed / əˈɡriːd / adjective [only before noun] 1 ACCEPT an Agreed plan, price, arrangement etc is one that people have discussed and accepted The important thing is to have Agreed objectives
43. 2 → be Agreed 3 → Agreed Examples from the Corpus Agreed • For the first half of the
44. All parties Agreed on plans to expand the Rideau Centre
45. Ontario’s ruling Conservatives and opposition Liberals Agreed to adopt new rules that allow the NDP to qualify for official party status.
46. We've only done what we were ordered, as we Agreed
47. I'm sorry "state of peace", as we Agreed to call it.
48. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Agreed animated GIFs to your conversations
49. dict.cc Übersetzungen für 'Agreed' im Englisch-Deutsch-Wörterbuch, mit echten Sprachaufnahmen, Illustrationen, Beugungsformen,
50. OPEC and its oil-producing allies Agreed to increase production by 500,000 barrels per day beginning in January
51. Agreed Motions General Information
52. Any motion can be filed as an Agreed motion by selecting the correct option as shown in the step-by-step instructions below
53. Any requirements to file an objection notice along with the motion still apply - even though it is Agreed
54. The Customer must pay the costs for substantial changes to the originally Agreed-upon order specifications
verb Agreed is defined as two or more people who shared the same idea. The definition of agreed means that someone did what another person wanted him to do.
Agree(adverb) in good part; kindly. Agree(verb) to harmonize in opinion, statement, or action; to be in unison or concord; to be or become united or consistent; to concur; as, all parties agree in the expediency of the law.
1. a. To share an opinion or feeling; be in accord: I agree with you on that. We agree in our taste in music. b. To express consent; concur: We agreed to her suggestion.
agree (up)on To accept a proposal or idea in accord with others; to reach a consensus. The union and the company have finally agreed on the terms of the new contract. to agree to the choice of someone or something. Let's try to agree upon a date.