1. Definition of Agreeance in the Definitions.net dictionary
2. What does Agreeance mean? Information and translations of Agreeance in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
3. Agreeance When two people decide that they agree on something; a synonym for " agreement "
Agreeance, Agree, Agreement
4. CG and Sazily were in Agreeance that kows were cooler than cows.
5. Agreeance comes from the Old French agréance and would therefore be expected to be used in areas with (former) French influence
Agreeance, Agr, Ance, And, Areas
6. For things to be in agreement they are harmonious or do not contradict each other. Agreeance is the act of agreement. It is an archaism that is now rarely used correctly.
Agreement, Are, Agreeance, Act, An, Archaism
7. Agreeance LLC © COPYRIGHT 2018
8. Although many dictionaries might recognized “Agreeance” as being a word for “the act of agreeing”, they also often identify the word as slang or as a bastardization of “agreement” – the real term to be used in this case
Although, Agreeance, As, Act, Agreeing, Also, Agreement
9. In many instances the transgression that they lament is simply an instance of language change (“Agreeance” v “agreement”, for instance), or a variation that …
An, Agreeance, Agreement
10. Agreeance (uncountable) The sharing of a view or opinion; agreement
11. Agreeance meaning (obsolete) A state whereby two parties share a view or opinion; agreement
12. Agreeance or agreement Agreement is the understanding between entities to follow a specific course of conduct
13. Synonyms for Agreeance include accord, agreement, assent, concordance, consensus, consent, harmony and unanimity
Agreeance, Accord, Agreement, Assent, And
14. What’s the difference between Agreeance and agreement? While Agreeance is a word, it hasn’t often been used since the 19th century, whereas agreement is both correct and common
Agreeance, And, Agreement
15. Agreeance is a related term of agreement
16. As nouns the difference between Agreeance and agreement is that Agreeance is (obsolete) a state whereby two parties share a view or opinion; agreement while agreement is (countable) an understanding between entities to follow a specific course of conduct
As, Agreeance, And, Agreement, An
17. Definition of Agreeance the act of agreeing with/to or supporting something Examples of Agreeance in a sentence Because they were in Agreeance about the money, the two parties decided to …
Agreeance, Act, Agreeing, About
18. Agreeance in a sentence - Use "Agreeance" in a sentence 1
19. Finally, no new tax can be imposed without the Agreeance of parliament
20. :: There are a fair few Google book hits for " Agreeance "
21. Click for more sentences of Agreeance
22. Agreeance Meaning: "to please, satisfy; take pleasure in" (see agree)
23. One of the weirder abstract nouns that has popped up recently is the word Agreeance, as it, “I am in Agreeance with that position.” A noun is a person, place, or thing
Abstract, Agreeance, As, Am
24. Agreeance 4 followers on LinkedIn
25. Agreeance was a word but has not been used as word since the 1700's
26. Historical usage of Agreeance.Agreeance is a word that seems to be continually reinvented and recycled
27. Additional Information "I'm sure we are both in Agreeance that the works within the contract will be completed by the required date"
Additional, Are, Agreeance
28. The word 'Agreeance' is formed by adding the suffix -ance to the verb 'agree.' The suffix -ance has the effect of
Agreeance, Adding, Ance, Agree
29. Antonyms for Agreeance include disagreement, antagonism, argument, controversy, debate, discord, discordance, disharmony, dispute and dissent
Antonyms, Agreeance, Antagonism, Argument, And
30. Agreeance pronunciation - How to properly say Agreeance
31. August 9, 2010 at 5:29 pm in Agreeance with the longer short story above
August, At, Agreeance, Above
32. I am in Agreeance with you, but the keyword your using is IF
33. The English equiv doesn`t really pull off the same emphatic Agreeance as a good Genau! does
34. He actually knocked on the table afterward in true Agreeance
Actually, Afterward, Agreeance
35. Well it looks like pretty much everyone is in Agreeance.
36. Agreeance General Information Description
37. Agreeance is a consulting and advisory firm based in Newark, Delaware
Agreeance, And, Advisory
38. "Agreeance is a word according to the Oxford English Dictionary," Durst said in a posting on his Web site (www.limpbizkit.com)
39. Sheindlower said that "Agreeance" was an obsolete word, having passed out of circulation by about 1714, but noted that it was still used occasionally — especially in Australia.
Agreeance, An, About, Australia
40. Agreeance is actually a word, but has fallen out of use over the past couple of centuries
41. Although Agreeance should never be used on the air, it is OK in a newspaper column
Although, Agreeance, Air
42. August 9, 2010 at 5:29 pm in Agreeance with the longer short story above
August, At, Agreeance, Above
43. The English equiv doesn`t really pull off the same emphatic Agreeance as a good Genau! does
44. He actually knocked on the table afterward in true Agreeance
Actually, Afterward, Agreeance
45. The term “Agreeance” is the obsolete form of “agreement,” referring strictly to the “state of agreement,” does exist and is linguistically recognized as a word
Agreeance, Agreement, And, As
46. Agreeance translation in English - Spanish Reverso dictionary, see also 'agreeable',Agreement',agreed',agreeably', examples, definition, conjugation
Agreeance, Also, Agreeable, Agreement, Agreed, Agreeably
47. Apr 12, 2017 - Explore Tamra Weaver's board "In Full Agreeance", followed by 106 people on Pinterest
As nouns the difference between agreeance and agreement. is that agreeance is (obsolete) a state whereby two parties share a view or opinion; agreement while agreement is (countable) an understanding between entities to follow a specific course of conduct.
Wiktionary(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: agreeance(Noun) A state whereby two parties share a view or opinion; agreement.
Agreeance is a word that seems to be continually reinvented and recycled. The term first appeared in the 16th century and enjoyed its greatest popularity in the 18th and early to mid-19th centuries.
Disagreeanceis an archaic word meaning disagreement. Here's a list of synonyms for disagreement. Contexts . A (typically heated) verbal argument. Lack of consensus, agreement or approval. Lack of consistency or correspondence. An expression or feeling of disapproval or opposition.