agrarian (noun) · agrarians (plural noun)
1. Agrarian definition, relating to land, land tenure, or the division of landed property: Agrarian laws
2. Agrarian synonyms, Agrarian pronunciation, Agrarian translation, English dictionary definition of Agrarian
3. Relating to the cultivation of land; agricultural: an Agrarian economy.
4. Agrarianism, in social and political philosophy, perspective that stresses the primacy of family farming, widespread property ownership, and political decentralization
5. Agrarian ideas are typically justified in terms of how they serve to cultivate moral character and to develop a full and responsible person.
6. Agrarian Urban Homestead & Supply 1055 E
7. Indianapolis, IN 46220 317.493.1166 Agrarian[email protected]
8. Nationally-supported, community-held land and Agrarian property that supports sustainable food production, ecological stewardship, community vitality, and equitable land access for the next generation of farmers and ranchers.
9. The Agrarian proprietary technology works within the intestinal cell wall to improve immune function, reduce the burden of pathogens, and combat feed-borne toxins that effect the performance and health of the animal
10. An Agrarian society focuses its economy primarily on agriculture and the cultivation of large fields. This distinguishes it from the hunter-gatherer society, which produces none of its own food, and the horticultural society, which produces food in small gardens rather than fields
11. Development of Agrarian Societies
12. An Agrarian society, or agricultural society, is any community whose economy is based on producing and maintaining crops and farmland.Another way to define an Agrarian society is by seeing how much of a nation's total production is in agriculture.In an Agrarian society, cultivating the land is the primary source of wealth.Such a society may acknowledge other means of livelihood and work habits
13. 2 synonyms of Agrarian from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 14 related words, definitions, and antonyms
14. Agrarian: engaged in or concerned with agriculture.
15. An Agrarian place or country…
16. Agrarian Feast is a local beyond organic Forest Farm located in Sullivan County in the Catskills Mountain of New York State
17. The movement was Agrarian, not religious, though the Whiteboys were catholics, nor political. THE POLITICAL HISTORY OF ENGLAND - VOL
18. WILLIAM HUNT Next, I have explained the rise of the present Home Rule movement, and its dependence on Agrarian agitation.
19. Agrarian (adj.) 1610s, "relating to the land," from French agrarienne, from Latin agrarius "of the land," from ager (genitive agri) "a field," from PIE root *agro-"field." Specialized meaning "having to do with cultivated land" first recorded 1792
20. Williams Sonoma Agrarian features gardening tools and gardening tips
21. Making the most of your own backyard and piece of land is in part what Agrarian from Williams Sonoma Home is all about
22. From decorative plants and wreaths that are delicately made to enhance your outdoor decor, to gardening tools to make your hobby fun and enjoyable, there are many Agrarian and garden supplies
23. ‘Despite mounting calls for Agrarian reform and revisions to the 1960 Agrarian Law there has been little headway in the legal field on this subject.’ ‘Until recently, the legal cornerstone of land tenure was the 1953 Agrarian reform law, which recognized various property regimes subject to …
24. Agrarian means relating to the ownership and use of land, especially farmland, or relating to the part of a society or economy that is concerned with agriculture.a rich area with a highly developed Agrarian economy
25. Synonyms: agricultural, country, land, farming More Synonyms of Agrarian COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary.
26. Also called Agrarian reform.— Agrarian, adj.
27. Agrarian is an Urban Homestead and Supply Store that recently opened to aid the growing number of urban farmers in their endeavors. We learned about the number of people in urban Indy who are starting to raise their own chickens
28. Definition of Agrarian adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
29. Agrarian Solutions provides livestock product solutions with unique technology to help increase the animal's production and the operation's profitability.
30. During this time, the Agrarian Reform program was put into law and land reform program was implemented
31. RA 6389 (Code of Agrarian Reform) and RA 6390 of 1971.
32. Agrarian Socialism is an ideology that combines an Agrarian lifestyle with a Socialist economic system
33. Agrarian Reform is very significant for the economy of any country because more than half of the population is employed in the agricultural sector
34. Agrarian was created to help agribusiness companies gain access to more effective rural sales and marketing strategies using an independent, lower overhead model
35. Synonyms for Agrarian in Free Thesaurus
36. 9 synonyms for Agrarian: agricultural, country, land, farming, rural, rustic, agrestic, farming
37. The Montana Agrarian Commons was established by three organizational board members: Agrarian Trust, Trust Montana, and Vilicus Training Institute: Agrarian Trust protects farmland for sustainable agriculture and preserves its affordability for new and disadvantaged farmers
38. Agrarian reform, redistribution of the agricultural resources of a country
39. Traditionally, Agrarian, or land, reform is confined to the redistribution of land; in a broader sense it includes related changes in agricultural institutions, including credit, taxation, rents, and cooperatives.
40. In review, Agrarian economies are rural-based and include the production, consumption, and sale of agricultural goods
41. Agrarian economies changed little from the advent of settled agriculture
42. Agrarian: 1 adj relating to rural matters “an Agrarian (or agricultural) society” Synonyms: agricultural , farming rural living in or characteristic of farming or country life
43. The Department of Agrarian Development was established on 01st October 1957 with the objective of providing necessary facilities to Sri Lankan farmer community abolishing the hitherto existed Food Department
44. 46 of 1958 is currently functions as the Department of Agrarian Development as per the Agrarian Development Act No
45. Agrarian laws, in ancient Rome, the laws regulating the disposition of public lands (ager publicus).It was the practice of Rome to confiscate part of the land of conquered cities …
46. As adjectives the difference between Agrarian and agricultural is that Agrarian is of, or relating to, the ownership, tenure and cultivation of land while agricultural is of or pertaining to agriculture; connected with, or engaged in, tillage; as, the agricultural class; agricultural implements, wages, et cetera
47. As a noun Agrarian is a person who advocates the political interests of working
48. Land reform has therefore become synonymous with Agrarian reform or a rapid improvement of the Agrarian structure, which comprises the land tenure system, the pattern of cultivation and farm organization, the scale of farm operation, the terms of tenancy, and the institutions of rural credit, marketing, and education
49. An Agrarian college prepares men and women for careers in land cultivation
50. Because Rich has an Agrarian background, he knows a great deal about creating healthy soil
51. There are some religious sects who believe in an Agrarian way of life and obtain all of their necessities from the land.
52. There is no area in the Agrarian history of eastern India that Binay Bhushan Chaudhuri has not traversed
53. His journey began with his 1956 contribution in Bengal Past and Present, on "Some Problems of the Peasantry of Bengal after the Permanent Settlement."His extensive opus surveys the Agrarian economy of eastern India and all its protagonists: peasant households, zamindars and the state, non
54. Primary difference with Nordic: Nordic and Agrarian diet types will have similar scores for carbohydrate clearance and fat metabolism
55. Agrarians can handle some dairy but have issues with histamine.