1. Agra is a farmer-centered, African-led, and partnerships-driven institution that is transforming Africa’s smallholder farming from a solitary struggle to survive to businesses that thrive.
2. Agra Tourism: Tripadvisor has 198,621 reviews of Agra Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Agra resource.
3. Agra, city, western Uttar Pradesh state, northern India
4. There was an early reference to an “Agravana” in the ancient Sanskrit epic Mahabharata, and Ptolemy is said to have called the site
5. Things to Do in Agra, India: See Tripadvisor's 198,592 traveler reviews and photos of Agra tourist attractions
6. We have reviews of the best places to see in Agra
7. Agra is a city on the banks of the river Yamuna in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh, India
8. Agra ProVision is the professional consultancy business division of Agra Limited, providing expert advice and support in: Sustainable Resource Utilization Livestock Management Rangeland Management Agronomy and Horticulture Capacity Development Farmer Support and Farm Planning Research and Development Innovative Solutions and Advice Enhancing
9. At Agra, we forever strive to understand the needs of our customers and to provide them with cost-effective product solutions and personal service
10. Month End Specials Available at: All Agra stores nationwide Valid From:2021-03-18 until 2021-04-20.
11. Founded in 2006, the Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (Agra), is an African-led African-based organization that seeks to Read More
12. Agra is essentially a bedroom community
13. Agra is located at (35.894279, -96.870956).
14. Explore Agra holidays and discover the best time and places to visit
15. The magical allure of the Taj Mahal draws tourists to Agra like moths to a wondrous flame
16. Among the finest luxury 5-star hotels near the Taj Mahal Agra, ITC Mughal is a tribute to Mughal grandeur
17. The splendour of Agra – India’s capital under the Mughals – remains undiminished, from the massive fort to the magnificent Taj Mahal.Along with Delhi, 204km northwest, and Jaipur in Rajasthan, Agra is the third apex of the “Golden Triangle”, India’s most popular tourist itinerary.Although it’s possible to see Agra on a day-trip from Delhi, the Taj alone deserves so much more
18. In Agra though, the most notable dish isn't a dish at all
19. Petha is a regional candy that is famous to Agra and you can find it just about everywhere
20. Agra Club is the oldest and only social club of Agra, ideally located on Mall Road, Agra, near the renowned Sadar Bazar market
21. The Agra Cantonment Railway Station is 4.3 mi away, ISBT Bus Station is 5.6 mi and the Indira Gandhi International Airport is 165 mi away
22. Agra Fort, large 16th-century fortress of red sandstone located on the Yamuna River in the historic city of Agra, west-central Uttar Pradesh, north-central India
23. Trident Agra is set amidst beautiful gardens and is only a few minutes’ walk away from the famous Taj Mahal
24. Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India
25. Agra Tourism: Tripadvisor has 198,445 reviews of Agra Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Agra resource.
26. The Association of Genealogists and Researchers in Archives (Agra) is the professional organisation promoting high professional standards in the field of genealogy and historical research in England and Wales
27. Agra is also prominent as a …
28. Things to Do in Agra, India: See Tripadvisor's 198,558 traveller reviews and photos of Agra tourist attractions
29. We have reviews of the best places to see in Agra
30. Located on the banks of River Yamuna in Uttar Pradesh, Agra is a popular tourist destination as it is home to one of the 7 wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal.It is a sneak peek into the architectural history and legacy of the Mughal empire with two other UNESCO World Heritage Sites Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri.History, architecture, romance all together create the magic of Agra, and hence
31. COVID update: Agra Cafe has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options
32. 567 reviews of Agra Cafe "OK, this is a tiny place
33. However, in today’s world, Agra is synonymous with one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Taj Mahal
34. It is a major tourist destination because of its many splendid Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
35. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
36. With the Taj Mahal overshadowing it, one can easily forget that Agra has one of the finest Mughal forts in India
37. About Agra Located in Uttar pradesh, Agra lies on the banks of Yamuna river.According to a 2013 estimate, the city has a population of 1,686,993 people which …
38. Agra definition, a city in SW Uttar Pradesh, in N India: site of the Taj Mahal
39. The 10 best things to do in Agra
40. Located on the Yamuna River, Agra's crown jewel is undoubtedly the Taj Mahal
41. Things to Do in Agra, Agra District: See Tripadvisor's 198,526 traveller reviews and photos of Agra tourist attractions
42. We have reviews of the best places to see in Agra
43. The Agra fair will promote new technologies and new know-how, while making efficient use of everything we already have at our disposal
44. Nestled on the banks of the Yamuna River, Radisson Hotel Agra offers a full-service hotel with unbeatable views of the Taj Mahal
45. Once the seat of the Mughal Empire and now home to three UNESCO World Heritage sites, Agra is teeming with lush gardens, historic mausoleums and bustling marketplaces laden with silks, spices and leather goods.
46. Delivery & Pickup Options - 151 reviews of Agra Taj Mahal "My boyfriend and I checked this place out on its opening night (tonight)
47. In this specialised tour, one can enjoy Agra Fort and the Mughal capital city of Agra apart from Taj within the time-limits
48. Agra’s newest landmark, the Taj Hotel & Convention Centre, Agra, is here
49. The Sun's altitude in Agra today
50. Night, Twilight, and Daylight Times in Agra Today
51. Agra, the land of the Taj Mahal, the monument that has come to eternally symbolize love, is a city of rich historical and architectural heritage which is visited by a large number of tourists every year.Though Taj Mahal is the single largest tourist attraction of this city, Agra also offers fine works of art and craft, typical delicacies to savour and an insight into its elements of vibrant
52. Sprawled over 23 acres of luxurious gardens, and in close proximity to the Taj Mahal, ITC Mughal, a luxury hotel in Agra is a fitting tribute to the great Mughal builders of the past
53. Spend it enjoying gardens, sunrises, and monuments in Agra
54. Check out places to visit including Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Kinari Bazar
55. Explore the city of the Taj as you visit Agra on this 1-day tour from Delhi
56. A mere 2.5 km away from its sister monument is the Agra Fort, which was the seat of the
57. Situated on the banks of the river Yamuna, Agra is a famous city in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh
58. There are several reasons to visit Agra, prime being the 3 UNESCO heritage sites that are Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri, and Agra Fort.
59. Agra Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures
60. 55 second hand cars on Agra is currently on sale
61. Used cars in Agra price starts from Rs
62. View deals for The Oberoi Amarvilas, Agra, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation
Freebase(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: Agra. Agra, the former capital of Hindustan, is a city on the banks of the river Yamuna in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh, India. It is 363 kilometres west of the state capital, Lucknow, and 200 kilometres south of the national capital New Delhi.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Agra is a city on the banks of the river Yamuna in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh, India. It is 378 kilometres west of the state capital, Lucknow, 206 kilometres south of the national capital New Delhi, 58 kilometres south from Mathura and 125 kilometres north of Gwalior.
Post India's independence, Agra has been a part of Uttar Pradesh and has gradually developed into an industrial city, with a significant contribution to Uttar Pradesh's economy. The city is now a popular tourist destination and hosts tourists from across the world. The Taj Mahal and Agra Fort received UNESCO World Heritage Sites status in 1983.
Soon after, Agra assumed the status of capital when Sikandar Lodi (A.D. 1487–1517) shifted his capital from Delhi and constructed a few buildings in the pre-existing Fort at Agra. After the first battle of Panipat (A.D. 1526) Mughals captured the fort and ruled from it. In A.D. 1530, Humayun was crowned in it.