1. Agora Real-Time Voice and Video Engagement Build the Future Now The Real-Time Engagement Platform for meaningful human connections
2. Agora encourages students to make connections outside of the classroom
3. In ancient Greek cities, an Agora was an open space serving as an assembly area and a place for commercial, civic, social, and religious activities
Ancient, An, Agora, As, Assembly, Area, And, Activities
4. Use of the Agora varied in different periods.
5. Agora is a free portal offering tailored learning solutions to UNICEF's staff, partners and supporters
6. Agora Financial has been a leading innovator in the financial publishing industry for nearly two decades — correctly predicting some of Wall Street and Washington’s biggest moves.
7. Sign up for the Agora newsletter
8. Book Your Special Event at The Agora…
9. At Agora, we won't tell you how to solve your problem, but we'll help you figure out what options you might have
10. Agora Portal is a central place to access a wide variety of BC information and services
Agora, Access, And
11. You will need your BC username and password to access Agora Portal
And, Access, Agora
12. Agora, in ancient Greek cities, an open space that served as a meeting ground for various activities of the citizens
Agora, Ancient, An, As, Activities
13. The Agora began as a small publishing outfit in Washington, DC in 1978
14. Agora, a provider of a cloud platform that developers use to build video and voice engagement functionalities into their applications, reported fourth-quarter revenue of $33.3 million, up 74% year
Agora, And, Applications
15. Agora (2,167) IMDb 7.2 2 h 6 min 2010 X-Ray R Set in ancient Egypt under Roman rule, "Agora" follows astronomer Hypatia (Oscar winner Rachel Weisz, "The Mummy") as she leads a few disciples fighting to save the wisdom of the ancient world.
Agora, Ancient, Astronomer, As
16. Agora.Community is a digital hub whose purpose is to entertain, inspire, educate and provide opportunities to be mentored by industry veterans.
17. Forgot password? 1.80.2 - © 2021 Agora Systems, Inc - © 2021 Agora Systems, Inc
18. Meet the Agora Lab Management Team and discover how Agora management is driving the future of real-time engagement.
19. Agora (2,097) IMDb 7.2 2 h 7 min 2010 X-Ray R Set in ancient Egypt under Roman rule, Agora follows the brilliant and beautiful astronomer Hypatia (Weisz) who leads a group of disciples fighting to save the wisdom of the Ancient World.
Agora, Ancient, And, Astronomer
20. Agora’s mission is to help you create the ultimate break room experience for your employees! We’ll work alongside you to develop solutions fit for your office space and your employee culture
Agora, Alongside, And
21. Specialties: Cell-to-cell communication is a revolutionary skin care solution that Agora Cosmetics utilizes to redefine aging
22. Agora supports the Georgia Museum of Art with Fashion Parade
23. Agora Vintage organized a fashion parade at the Georgia Museum of Art, titled Get Your Pucci On! The event coincided with the Museum's exhibit Pucci in America that explored Pucci's
Agora, At, Art, America
24. Agora does contain a number of historical inaccuracies
25. Access to Global Online Research in Agriculture (Agora) The Agora programme, set up by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the UN (FAO) together with major publishers, enables developing countries to gain access to an outstanding digital library collection in the fields of food, agriculture, environmental science and related social sciences.
Access, Agriculture, Agora, And, An
26. Step inside Agora Churrascaria, Irvine's new Brazilian-style steakhouse, and enter a different world
27. Agora is one of the five programmes making up Research4Life.The other four Research4Life programmes are Hinari, OARE, GOALI and ARDI, covering research in health, environment, law, development and innovation.
Agora, Are, And, Ardi
28. Agora offers gourmet coffees, imported ales & beers, and a wide selection of wines in a very warm, old-world, artistically inspiring atmosphere.Agora also offers, many european delicacies, including Greek yogurts and cheeses
Agora, Ales, Amp, And, Artistically, Atmosphere, Also
29. Choose your favorite songs from the jukebox while you sit back, enjoy a stogey, and take in the collection of replicas of ancient art pieces on walls and crevices of Agora.
And, Ancient, Art, Agora
30. Agora Financial provides financial research to millions of readers across the globe
31. 1,099 Followers, 0 Following, 375 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Agora (@Agora_ookusu)
32. Agora Rosso Vermouth is a new exciting aperitif made in small batches in Suffolk, England
33. “The Advanced Bio-Syringe by Cellexir is a premium Non-Surgical Syringe designed especially for Agora Cosmetics Products to help you apply the exact amount of creams and serums with the precision of surgical syringe”
Advanced, Agora, Apply, Amount, And
34. The Agora Video for WordPress plugin allows you to easily add live broadcast or video conferencing functionality into your posts and pages
Agora, Allows, Add, And
35. Wordpress wordpress-plugin video-call video-streaming video-conferencing Agora-video PHP GPL-2.0 6 12 11 0 Updated Jan 30, 2021
36. Agora is not specifically an anti-Christian film, as some have labeled it, but it reminds us that Christians do at times kill for their beliefs (which, incidentally, still occurs [editor's note
Agora, An, Anti, As, At
37. Agora redefines the idea of school in the traditional sense, by providing students the freedom to explore their own passions and provide personalised coaching to help students throughout their learning journey
38. Agora is continuously adapting to scale elements of their model within the Netherlands and abroad.
Agora, Adapting, And, Abroad
39. Agora, which like Twilio provides programming interfaces (APIs) that let developers add voice, video and messaging features to their websites and …
Agora, Apis, Add, And
40. JOIN Agora AND EXPLORE THE VIBRANT 2021 SPRING SEASON
41. With the winter season behind us, Agora is pleased …
42. Az Agora az ókori Görögországban piactér és szentélykörzet volt, a görög városok központi tere
43. Az Agora egy elkerített részére kihelyezett urnákba tették a cserépdarabokat a cserépszavazáskor is
44. Agora.Community is a digital hub whose purpose is to entertain, inspire, educate and provide opportunities to be mentored by industry veterans.
45. The word 'Agora' (pronounced 'ah-go-RAH') is Greek for 'open place of assembly' and, early in the history of Greece, designated the area in the city where free-born citizens could gather to hear civic announcements, muster for military campaigns or discuss politics
Agora, Ah, Assembly, And, Area, Announcements
46. Later the Agora defined the open-air, often tented marketplace of a city (as it still does in Greek) where merchants had their
Agora, Air, As
47. Agora was the first retail chain to open in Bangladesh in 2001
48. Currently, there are 14 outlets of Agora in Dhaka, 1 in Chattogram, and 2 in Sylhet
Are, Agora, And
49. Agora raised about $350 million in its IPO for shares that, by the end of the first day of trading, were worth over $880 million
50. Agora (n.) 1590s, "open assembly place, chief public square and marketplace of a town; popular political assembly held in such a place," from Greek Agora "an assembly of the People" (as opposed to a council of Chiefs); "the place of assembly; a marketplace" (the typical spot for such an assembly), from ageirein "to assemble," from PIE root *ger-"to gather."
Agora, Assembly, And, An, As, Ageirein, Assemble
agora (noun) · agorae (plural noun) · agoras (plural noun)
agora (noun) · agorot (plural noun) · agoroth (plural noun)
Freebase(3.00 / 1 vote)Rate this definition: The agora was a central spot in ancient Greek city-states. The literal meaning of the word is "gathering place" or "assembly". The agora was the center of athletic, artistic, spiritual and political life of the city.
The Agora was the central gathering place for all of Athens, where social and commercial dealings took place. Arguably, it's most important purpose was as the home base for all of the city-state's administrative, legal and political functions.
The word ' Agora ' (pronounced 'ah-go-RAH’) is Greek for 'open place of assembly’ and, early in the history of Greece, designated the area in the city where free-born citizens could gather to hear civic announcements, muster for military campaigns or discuss politics. Later the Agora defined the open-air,...
The Agora in Athens was important because it was the center of Athenian democracy . It was a gathering place for the lawmakers and citizens. The architecture of the Agora is also significant. It also had many different kinds of Greek foods.