agony (noun) · agonies (plural noun)
1. Agony: [noun] intense pain of mind or body : anguish, torture
2. Agony is extreme pain or suffering, especially the kind that lasts for a long time
3. The word anguish is a close synonym. Agony can be physical or emotional
4. Agony Agony is a first-person, survival horror set in hell
5. Agony noun suffering, pain, distress, misery, torture, discomfort, torment, hardship, woe, anguish, pangs, affliction, throes He accepted there would be Agony for the remaining children
6. Some common synonyms of Agony are distress, misery, and suffering
7. While all these words mean "the state of being in great trouble," Agony suggests pain too intense to be borne
8. In Agony over the death of their child Where would distress be a reasonable alternative to Agony?
9. Agony is an FPS game survival horror game where players begin their adventure as a tormented soul without any memories
10. You should have in mind that Agony is quite an old school game, with the semi-open world, many paths, and endings.
11. Agony is a state of severe, usually extended, physical, mental, or emotional suffering
12. The word Agony can be used to describe the intense pain of either the body or the mind
13. Emotional Agony is a type of severe psychological pain that some of us may experience at some point in our lives for a short or an extended period of time.
14. Inflicts increasing Agony on the target, causing up to [((1.12% of Spell power) + 0.1) * 18 / 2 * 6] Shadow damage over 18 sec
15. Refreshing Agony maintains its current damage level.Agony damage sometimes generates 1 Soul Shard.
16. Agony is a first-person, survival horror set in the depths of hell
17. Agony(comics), a fictional character from the Spider-Mancomic books (another name for Leslie Gesneria (comics)) Film, television, media and games Agony(TV series), a British sitcom starring Maureen Lipman Agony(film), a Soviet film by Elem Klimov
18. Jane Lucas, an Agony aunt with a call-in radio show, has her own set of troubles with her (very Jewish) mother, and her husband Laurence
19. Find 18 ways to say Agony, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
20. Agony is a first-person, survival horror set in hell
21. Agony is a first-person, survival horror set in hell
22. Extreme physical or mental pain or suffering, or a period of such suffering: [ U ] They put her on painkillers, but they didn’t do enough, and she was in Agony
23. (Definition of Agony from the Cambridge …
24. Chris Pine & Billy Magnussen - Agony (Lyrics) 1080pHD
25. Specifically of the struggle that precedes death (mortal Agony) from the 1540s
26. Agony (n.) late 14c., "mental suffering" (especially that of Christ in the Garden of Gethsemane), from Old French agonie, agoine "anguish, terror, death Agony" (14c.), and directly from Late Latin agonia, from Greek agonia "a struggle for victory" (in wrestling, etc.), in a general sense "exercise, gymnastics;" also of mental struggles, "Agony, anguish."
27. Agony Lyrics: Did I abuse her / Or show her disdain? / Why does she run from me? / If I should lose her / How shall I regain / The heart she has won from me? / Agony! / …
28. What does Agony mean? A violent, intense struggle, especially the struggle that precedes death
29. Agony is a first-person, survival horror game set in Hell
30. 0 Summary: Agony is a first-person, survival horror set in hell
31. SLAUGHTER TO PREVAIL // Agony // OUT NOWBuy / Stream: http://smarturl.it/STPAgonySubscribe: http://smarturl.it/SumerianSub--Agony // LYRICSI want to know if
32. Agony is a first-person, survival horror set in the depths of hell
33. The Agony of being so close to our goal but failing gnaws at our insides while we replay the events over and over in our heads
34. Animals in Agony or danger are used by Martin Wittfooth, often to hint at the future of the human condition
35. Epic heroes, doom-struck warriors, the thrill of victory, and the Agony …
36. Definition and synonyms of Agony from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
37. This is the British English definition of Agony.View American English definition of Agony.
38. Agony is a first-person, survival horror game set in Hell
39. Agony Lyrics: Great John on the beat, by the way / Yeah, I had to run up a bag / I couldn't go to no class, was stuck on that back block with a MAC / Ten toes for the cash, I walk in your trap
40. Examples of Agony in a sentence
41. When my brother died, I was in emotional Agony for months
42. 🔊 The wounded police officer who was shot five times is in Agony
43. 🔊 From the woman’s pained expression, it was obvious she was in Agony
44. 🔊 Danielle’s Agony is temporary and will end as soon as
45. Agony Mode is an interesting challenge, and the huge number of collectables and also different ways to play through the game can add to some serious replay value
46. Overall, Agony is an obviously flawed and low-budget game, with the lack of polish and some clunky/tedious game mechanics, but it is definitely better than majority claim.
47. This is "Agony - Deleted Scenes" by André Clemente on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.
48. This skill has a PvP-only version — see Agony (PvP)
49. Synonyms for Agony in Free Thesaurus
50. 28 synonyms for Agony: suffering, pain, distress, misery, torture, discomfort, torment, hardship, woe
51. Agony - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
52. In Agony Jack collapsed in Agony on the floor
53. In an Agony of something She waited in an Agony of suspense
54. It was Agony not knowing where the children were
55. Tell me now! Don’t prolong the Agony (= make it last longer)
56. It is inhuman to keep a man facing the Agony of execution for so long.
57. Agony Photos View All Photos (12) Movie Info
58. Agony, beyond power of speech When the one thing you want Is the only thing out of your reach
59. High in her tower she sits by the hour Maintaining her hair Blithe and becoming and frequently humming A light-hearted air Ah Agony, far more painful than yours When you know she would go with you If there only were doors Agony, all the torture they teach
60. It is the sharp and keen awareness that our behavior caused the Savior, He who knew no sin, even the greatest of all, to endure Agony and suffering.
61. Agony will seem pitiful while levelling, and probably end up being ignored in favor of other instant-damage alternatives - but its good scaling makes it unexpectedly powerful at max level, particularly on power-heavy breeds
62. Adjectives for Agony include agonic, agonizing, agonous, agonized, agonised and agonising
63. Agony aunt n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
64. UK, informal (female advice columnist) (prensa) consejera sentimental nf + adj mf : consultora sentimental nf + adj : columnista consejera nf + adj : Brenda is an Agony aunt for a daily newspaper
65. Agony column n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.