1. An Agonized cry of despair one look at his Agonized, tearful eyes and it was clear that something was terribly wrong Recent Examples on the Web The show featured Blumberg’s Agonized conversations …
An, Agonized, At, And
2. Involving or accompanied by agony or severe struggle: an Agonized effort.
Accompanied, Agony, An, Agonized
3. Agonized synonyms, Agonized pronunciation, Agonized translation, English dictionary definition of Agonized
4. Characterized by, suffering, or exhibiting great pain or anguish: an Agonized …
Anguish, An, Agonized
5. 44 synonyms of Agonized from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 154 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Agonized, And, Antonyms
6. Agonized: expressing or suggesting mourning.
7. / ˈæɡ.ə.naɪzd / showing or feeling extreme physical or mental pain: We heard an Agonized cry
8. / ˈæɡ.ə.naɪzd / showing or feeling extreme physical or mental pain: We heard an Agonized cry
9. Find 44 ways to say Agonized, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Agonized, Along, Antonyms, And, At
10. Dozens of Agonized male faces are packed together like grapes in a wine press, veins bulging from their temples
11. She also heard his deeply Agonized, breathless cry as he collapsed limply to the floor
Also, Agonized, As
12. I looked up at him and saw the Agonized pain in his expression
At, And, Agonized
13. Left in charge, he temporized, Agonized, and cursed the fates.
14. Agonized describes something that you say or do when you are in great physical or mental pain.the agonised look on his face
Agonized, Are, Agonised
15. Synonyms: tortured, suffering, wounded, distressed More Synonyms of Agonized COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary.
16. Definition of Agonized in the Definitions.net dictionary
17. Information and translations of Agonized in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
18. Agonized: 1 adj expressing pain or agony “ Agonized screams” Synonyms: agonised painful causing physical or psychological pain
Agonized, Adj, Agony, Agonised
19. By contrast, Nelson, who does not doubt her upper-middle-class family's achievements, Agonized for years over whether such success was an "authentic Negro experience" or one comparable to the reality of life many African-Americans - particularly the poor - experience.
Achievements, Agonized, An, Authentic, African, Americans
20. [ ag- uh-nahyz ] See synonyms for: agonize / Agonized / agonizing on Thesaurus.com verb (used without object), ag·o·nized, ag·o·niz·ing
Ag, Agonize, Agonized, Agonizing
21. ‘months of Agonized discussion’ ‘From this realization, Ken let out an Agonized cry of pain as tears began flowing down harder than before.’ ‘I looked up at him and saw the Agonized …
Agonized, An, As, At, And
22. Agonized - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
23. Definition of Agonized adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Agonized, Adjective, Advanced
24. Definition and synonyms of Agonized from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
25. This is the British English definition of Agonized.View American English definition of Agonized.
26. To suffer mental anguish or worry about something: Agonized over the difficult decision
Anguish, About, Agonized
27. To suffer extreme pain: The explorers Agonized in the hot sun
28. Synonyms for Agonized include anguished, aching, bemoaning, bewailing, bitter, deploring, distressed, doleful, dolesome and dolorous
Agonized, Anguished, Aching, And
29. What does Agonized mean? Characterized by, suffering, or exhibiting great pain or anguish
30. (adjective) An Agonized cry for help.
Adjective, An, Agonized
31. See authoritative translations of Agonized in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
Agonized, And, Audio,
32. Nor would you, or, rather, should you, accept the ravings and writhings and Agonized contortions of those two lunatics to-night as a convincing portrayal of love
Accept, And, Agonized, As
33. (Martin Eden, by Jack London) Eighty feet beneath, I could see the Agonized strain of his muscles as he gripped for very life
34. “I Agonized for months over paint colors
35. Family members said that since the nursing home has been locked down, they have Agonized over leaving their loved ones inside and have resorted to …
36. Synonyms for Agonized in Free Thesaurus
37. 11 synonyms for Agonized: tortured, suffering, wounded, distressed, racked, tormented, anguished
38. Agonized Greed is a rare card that was dropped by Thaamoth, Hallowed Spirit
39. • The Agonized hand-wringing about internationalism and the finer points of world politics were thrust aside
Agonized, About, And, Aside
40. • She spotted other figures moving about, and from some place close by she heard Agonized sobbing
About, And, Agonized
41. The Agonized Titan was the first of many iterations of the Marble Colossus
42. Agonized, Berlin-Kreuzberg, Germany
43. Agonized is a Berlin-based Death Metal band formed in 2013
44. Lowrey Redmond, 37, Agonized for months about where to send her 3-year-old daughter, Adele, studying test data and visiting open houses across the city.
Agonized, About, Adele, And, Across
45. The Agonized look on his face said he wouldn't be staying in the game much longer
46. ‘months of Agonized discussion’ ‘From this realization, Ken let out an Agonized cry of pain as tears began flowing down harder than before.’ ‘I looked up at him and saw the Agonized pain in his expression.’
Agonized, An, As, At, And
47. Agonized Soul is a level 60 NPC that can be found in The Maw
48. Definition of Agonized written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
Agonized, Audio, And
49. How to say Agonized in English? Pronunciation of Agonized with 1 audio pronunciation, 5 synonyms, 11 translations, 1 sentence and more for Agonized.
Agonized, Audio, And
50. Dimmick Agonized over the Washington Supreme Court’s 1981 ruling (State v
51. Agonized, Berlin-Kreuzberg, Germany
52. Agonized is a Berlin-based Death Metal band formed in 2013
53. Agonized, agonised adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (involving agony) atroce, insupportable adj adjectif: modifie un nom
Agonized, Agonised, Adj, Adjective, An, Agony, Atroce, Adjectif
54. Agonized: Characterized by, suffering, or exhibiting great pain or anguish
55. His shaft was throbbing under her fingers… he seemed in torment, his expression Agonized as she worked his engorged flesh.
56. All the time they Agonized and prayed
All, Agonized, And
57. We Agonized for hours about which wallpaper to buy
58. He Agonized over the guilt that he felt
59. All the way home she Agonized about what she should do
All, Agonized, About
60. Wentz has struggled this season, despite the counseling and mentorship from McCown, and sources said the veteran Agonized overtaking the Texans contract, despite it …
61. The Solipsistic Detective: "The Agonized Mind" - Kindle edition by Riley, J.
62. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading The Solipsistic Detective: "The Agonized Mind".
63. (verb) Agonized over the difficult decision.
64. Jen Shah Agonized over telling her Mormon parents she became pregnant Christine Rendon For Dailymail.com 11/19/2020 12 female employees allege sex discrimination by Alabama sheriff's office in DOJ
Agonized, Allege, Alabama
Agonized describes something that you say or do when you are in great physical or mental pain. ...the agonised look on his face. Synonyms: tortured, suffering, wounded, distressed More Synonyms of agonized.
Wiktionary(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: agonize(Verb) To writhe with agony; to suffer violent anguish. agonize(Verb) To struggle; to wrestle; to strive desperately.
The adjective agonizing means filled with or resulting in agony, as in agonizing pain. Agony also has a few other meanings that are much less common. It can mean an outburst of intense emotional excitement, even a positive one, as in an agony of joy. It can also mean an intense or violent struggle, as in He was in an agony of indecision.