1. Synonyms & Antonyms of Agitating (Entry 2 of 2) 1 to cause (as a liquid) to move about in a circle especially repeatedly this room could use a ceiling fan to agitate the stuffy air a bit
2. Someone who feels this way can be described as agitated. Things that make you feel this way can be described as Agitating. To agitate something is to shake it up, stir it up, or cause it to move around roughly, as in The storm agitated …
3. Agitating for language policy justified on a basis of national security are powerful forces in the military, government, and industry
4. From the Cambridge English Corpus The dye solution was added slowly while Agitating …
5. The men are Agitating for a meeting of the board of directors
6. MEETING OF THE BOARD ALAN EDWARD NOURSE The second day had been more Agitating in some ways than his first
7. As water flows through the pipe, it disperses water across the surface of your aquarium, Agitating it
8. The Agitating and agitated Polaire! The tiny slip of a woman that you know, with the waist slender to the point of pain, of screaming out loud, of breaking in two, in a spasmically tight bodice, the prettiest slimness Images & Illustrations of Agitating Popularity rank by frequency of use
9. The students were Agitating against the closing of the old cafeteria.
10. Washing machine not Agitating? This video provides information on how to troubleshoot a top-load washer that won’t agitate and the most likely defective part
11. Agitating technology is another word for Pfaudler Agitating and mixing in processes? Chemical engineers all over the world immediatly think of Pfaudler
12. For many a decade, our name has been standing for a functional, individual Agitating techno-logy — especially in the scope of glass-lined reactor systems
13. Synonyms for Agitating adj causing or tending to cause anger or resentment Want to thank TFD for its existence? Tell a friend about us, add a link to this page, or …
14. What does Agitating mean? Present participle of agitate
15. To test to see if it is Agitating: Open the lid and place a new article of clothing in the washer and note its position
16. Agitating for language policy justified on a basis of national security are powerful forces in the military, government, and industry
17. Agitation definition is - the act or an instance of Agitating something : a moving back and forth or with an irregular, rapid, or violent action.
18. If your Whirlpool washer stops Agitating, the racheting pawls may be worn out or broken
19. How to get your washer Agitating again
20. The protesters are Agitating against the company's unfair working conditions
21. His family are Agitating to get him freed
22. Why are the Agitating farmers not ready for any compromise other than repealing the three controversial laws brought by Modi government? How are these three laws going to affect the Indian agricultural sector and the general populace? This write-up is my humble effort to explain these issues in a simple fashion.
23. Synonyms for Agitating include disturbing, disquieting, unsettling, distressing, unnerving, tense, uneasy, worrisome, anxious and distressful
24. A broken agitator or a failed gear case can prevent the washer from Agitating
25. A broken motor coupler, failed lid switch or bad timer can prevent this type of washer from spinning or Agitating.
26. Find 75 ways to say Agitating, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
27. The nature of this business was Agitating the community at large in only a degree less than it was Agitating Mr
28. Still more useful is the service of fire wardens in Agitating the fire question and keeping before forest residents the advantage of their cooeperation.
29. These Agitating parts washer companies can design, engineer and manufacture Agitating parts washers to your specifications and application need
30. A quick and easy to use request for quote form is provided for you to contact these Agitating parts washer manufacturers and suppliers
31. Agitating retorts address these weaknesses while also decreasing processing time but, like all novel technologies, the latest generation requires microbial inactivation studies to ensure food safety
32. Agitating Images provides a glimpse into the first moments of cultural engineering in remote areas of Soviet Siberia
33. How to check & repair a not Agitating GE washer - This video will show you how to check & repair a not Agitating GE washerGE washer replacement parts https:/
34. The Agitating device is a movable safety grate designed mainly for use in grain and material handling bins
35. Agitating PASSIONS can be one of the most disruptive mechanisms we can encounter
36. Different groups have been Agitating for it to be changed for decades now
37. The Samyukta Kisan Morcha (SKM), which is leading the anti-farm law protests, on Sunday asked the Agitating farmers not to build permanent structures at Delhi''s border points where they have been
38. Agitating Hablerie is a Shadow in the Persona series
39. 1 Appearances 2 Profile 3 Stats 3.1 Persona 4 3.2 Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth Persona 4 / Golden Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth Agitating Hablerie appears in Magatsu Inaba floors 1 and 2 within the Midnight Channel
40. Agitating farmers gear up for summer months with mosquito nets, repellent, fans
41. After surviving Delhi's harsh winters, farmers Agitating at the borders of the national capital against the Centre's contentious farm laws are now gearing up to battle the summer months with portable fans, mosquito nets and other necessities.
42. Niger-Delta Agitating Ex-militants Forum
The definition of agitate is to move something around in a forceful or violent movement. An example of agitate is what the spin cycle on the washing machine does to the laundry being washed. Agitate is defined as to annoy or frustrate someone.
noun Agitation is defined as the state of feeling irritated or restless. An example of someone who is in a state of agitation is a person who is mad at his relative because of something unkind which was said but does not know what to say or do. The definition of agitation refers to the process of moving something forcefully or violently.
Agitation. Agitation is an unpleasant state of extreme arousal. An agitated person may feel stirred up, excited, tense, confused, or irritable.
Agitation is the movement of one or more components of a mixture to improve contact. Vigorous agitation of liquids, particularly water, will cause a reduction in the agglomeration of the liquid and change its normal properties.