1. Examples of Agitated in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web Horses are suffering from breathing problems and can quickly become Agitated and unbalanced.
2. Agitated synonyms, Agitated pronunciation, Agitated translation, English dictionary definition of Agitated
3. To upset; disturb: was Agitated by the alarming
4. 70 synonyms of Agitated from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 151 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Agitated: being in a state of increased activity or agitation
6. To feel Agitated is to feel anxious, bothered, or worried
7. Worried or angry: She became very Agitated when her son failed to return home
8. There was a long delay, and people became increasingly Agitated as they waited for the train.
9. Dorsey maintained a calm demeanor as Cruz became increasingly Agitated during the questioning and accused the company of wielding too much power over media outlets and making decisions that benefit Democrats politically.
10. It’s normal to feel Agitated …
11. The Crossword Solver found 200 answers to the Agitated crossword clue
12. Agitated depression is a type of depression that involves symptoms like restlessness and anger
13. A person that is Agitated is quick to frustration or anger, often feeling bothered
14. Agitated depression is not a medical term, but some people use it to describe this combination of anxiety and depression
15. Synonyms for Agitated in Free Thesaurus
16. 39 synonyms for Agitated: upset, worried, troubled, disturbed, shaken, excited, alarmed, nervous
17. The verb agitate means "to shake up." So someone who is Agitated has been shaken up by something — disturbing news, a careless driver who nearly caused a huge accident, or just a very long, very bad day
18. Agitated can also describe being activated, or fired up about something.
19. What does Agitated mean? Agitated means to have shaken up or stirred-up something
20. Agitated definition, excited; disturbed
21. The act of agitating or the state of being Agitated
22. They Agitatedfor American independence and the abolishment of slavery in the United States
23. Subsequently, with other intellectuals, he Agitatedfor political and social change, earning a reputation as a mild radical and socialist
24. In many other healing temples for Agitatedpeople physical restraints are used, but they are not used here.
25. See 4 authoritative translations of Agitated in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
26. An Agitated state prevents people from focusing or concentrating
27. Agitated employees may be described as inefficient or difficult
28. Agitated depression (also known as "melancholia agitate") is a specific type of depression with symptoms related to restlessness and anger
29. Symptoms of Agitated Depression
30. An Agitated person may feel stirred up, excited, tense, confused, or irritable
31. Agitated depression falls under the umbrella of the depression diagnosis
32. It is a form of depression where the individual is often Agitated, restless and angry often
33. Examples of Agitated in a sentence Barbara felt Agitated when her husband did not pick up his phone, especially since she had been calling all day
34. 🔊 An Agitated fan started cursing from the stands as his team made one bad play after another
35. ‘she was red and Agitated with the effort of arguing’ ‘In many other healing temples for Agitated people physical restraints are used, but they are not used here.’ ‘Seven minutes later the waiting room is filled with shouting as more officers arrive with an Agitated young man whose once-smart white shirt and khaki pants are soaked in
36. Items among those were observed least often, but not associated with those most Agitated
37. Agitated depression is a common mental illness among the elderly and is often described as a state of both depressive symptoms and mania
38. People who suffer from Agitated …
39. He was abnormally Agitated, she only normally so - grammar out of sorts / to become Agitated / to lose one's head (sacar de juicio/quicio)
40. Agitated behaviors, including verbal belligerence, wandering, and physical aggression, pose safety risks for patients, staff, and family members
41. Agitation is one of the diagnostic features of catatonia in the DSM IV classification, but permanent forms of Agitated catatonia have occasionally been described
42. We found 56 answers for “Agitated”
43. This page shows answers to the clue Agitated, followed by 2 definitions like “Excited; disturbed”, “Thrown from side to side” and “Tossing thrown from side to side”.A synonym for Agitated is in a haste.
44. ‘They Agitated for loan deals to get some games and are likely to want some guarantees as to appearances.’ ‘‘I've remorselessly Agitated for a full public inquiry but the powers that be have just kicked me into touch so to speak,’ he said.’ ‘Reporting back, he Agitated for reform, so troubled was he by the abuses he had uncovered.’
45. Agitated definition: If someone is Agitated , they are very worried or upset , and show this in their Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
46. He sounded very Agitated on the phone
47. The doctor becalmed the Agitated patient
48. His fiery speech Agitated the crowd
49. She suddenly became very vehement and Agitated, jumping around and shouting
50. Definition of Agitated adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
51. Agitated Saline “ubble Study” •Saline is ^Agitated _ and injected via IV to create micro-bubbles •Micro-bubbles are ultrasound reflective and opacify the right heart •Looking for any blood flow from RA - LA Agitated Bubble Study
52. The Agitated Grape Bar & Bistro, Davison, Michigan
53. The Agitated Grape is a Bar and Bistro Exclusively Featuring Michigan Wine, Beer,
54. Agitated Lyrics: You make me Agitated / With all the things you've hated / But you're uncomplicated / So why should it affect you / My loving was so untrue? / Yeaaahhhh / You do it to me sweetly
55. Synonyms for be Agitated include be upset, be troubled, fret, fuss, stew, trouble, worry, squirm, twitch and jiggle
56. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Agitated a‧gi‧ta‧ted / ˈædʒɪteɪtɪd / adjective UPSET so nervous or upset that you are unable to keep still or think calmly Amanda was getting visibly Agitated
57. Examples from the Corpus Agitated • When her daughter didn't arrive, she became increasingly Agitated.
58. Agitated - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
59. Find 5 ways to say Agitated, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
60. Agitated definition: troubled emotionally and usually deeply synonyms: excited, phrenetic, emotional, hysterical, wild-eyed, shaken, aroused, unsteady, frenzied
61. Agitated mixing tanks and agitators we offer for sale come from varied sources, and manufacturers include Chem-Tek, Cherry Burrell, Crepaco, Feldmeier, Perma-San, Potter Rayfield, Sani-Tank, and Walker
62. Agitated depression was defined as an MDE with HIGH-C psychomotor agitation score > or = 2
63. Results: In this strictly defined unipolar sample, Agitated depression was present in 19.7%
64. Compared with its non-Agitated counterpart, it had significantly fewer