1. What is the definition of Aghasting? What is the meaning of Aghasting? How do you use Aghasting in a sentence? What are synonyms for Aghasting?
2. What is more shameful and Aghasting is a clear division within the media and neither the so called professional bodies like the Press Council or Press or Journalists Guild or incredible trade unions, besides Lutiyans media, Left Liberals and self-acclaimed writers going mute, who hitherto jump to get into media glare at the drop of the hat.
And, Aghasting, Acclaimed, At
3. Nonkcy Aghasting updated their profile picture
4. October 30, 2019 · Nonkcy Aghasting
5. President Trump claims The Atlantic “made up” its Aghasting Thursd ay night report that the president has privately referred to dead American soldiers as “losers” and “suckers.” The magazine didn’t, as shown by subsequent confirmations by The Associated Press and other outlets.
Atlantic, Aghasting, Ay, American, As, And, Associated
6. Aghasting for arthropods everytime, this fear seemed cryptic
7. Watching everyone else’s flabs Aghasting
8. Using this simile added emotion or feeling that helped give the readers a vivid sense of the effect being described, in this case, Gatsby’s sudden Aghasting death.
9. Urist McPeasant stabs the haddock with the salad fork, bruising the flesh and Aghasting the party guests
10. Yesterday, I ran down the myriad ways that the conservative fringe are agogging and Aghasting at the prospect of President Barack Obama speaking to children and encouraging them to do their homework and not drop out of school, which is precisely the way Karl Marx suggested the a proletariat paradise could be achieved
Are, Agogging, And, Aghasting, At, Achieved
11. Dias stated that the reply was Aghasting as the train was running at a loss of Rs 2 lakh/day
Aghasting, As, At
12. What I & crores of Hindus have faced in our own academia (local & foreign) is simply Aghasting
Amp, Academia, Aghasting
13. Makes manageable the Aghasting light that struck; Hand, longest educated, will obey, Remembering to dress, write, patch, and cook; Nerve, learning to withhold itself, grants stay, Admits, though sourly for convenience’ sake, Forever, being no longer than today, Is little for the heart to undertake
Aghasting, And, Admits
14. I am sure this must have caused much “Aghasting” among our good citizens
Am, Aghasting, Among
15. Nocturnal Winds Lyrics: Spirits are rising from the fullmoon flame / With the darkness in sky / Aghasting rebellion inside / Eternal evil / Benighted creatures are waking / Await me in dark ! / To
Are, Aghasting, Await
16. Along with Calle 54 and Fania in Africa (Incorrectly called Celia Cruz in Africa)indispensable videos for Aghasting and open your friend jaws!!! BUT PLEASE WE NEED A DVD VERSION!!!!! Read more
Along, And, Africa, Aghasting
17. It is now not Aghasting anymore, so that's good
18. President Trump claims The Atlantic “made up” its Aghasting Thursday night report that the president has privately referred to dead American soldiers as “losers” and “suckers.” The magazine didn’t, as shown by subsequent confirmations by The Associated Press and other outlets.
Atlantic, Aghasting, American, As, And, Associated
19. It was mainly Labour MPs, then, who did the Aghasting
20. Aghasting Hearing all he had to say
The definition of aghast is someone or something who has been surprised, awed or horrified. An example of someone who might feel aghast is a person who returns home to find his house has burned down. YourDictionary definition and usage example. "aghast.".
Use aghast in a sentence. adjective. The definition of aghast is someone or something who has been surprised, awed or horrified. An example of someone who might feel aghast is a person who returns home to find his house has burned down.
Everyone is aghast by the actors who are eventually cast in the lead roles. People are truly aghast by what had to have been a pre-mediated attack. I'd asked, aghast, since Hardy was so obviously sympathetic to women. The church volunteers who serve it were aghast and flabbergasted.