See also: Aggressive Aggressively Aggressiveness Aggravate Aggrieved Aggregate Aggrandize Aggregation Aggrandized Aggrandizement Aggravated Aggregated Aggressor Aggression Aggrandizing Aggravating Aggravation Aggr Aggrandizer
1. Aggressive implies a disposition to dominate often in disregard of others' rights or in determined and energetic pursuit of one's ends
2. Aggressive in his business dealings militant also implies a fighting disposition but suggests not self-seeking but devotion to a cause, movement, or principle.
3. Aggressive definition, characterized by or tending toward unprovoked offensives, attacks, invasions, or the like; militantly forward or menacing: Aggressive acts against a neighboring country
Aggressive, Attacks, Acts, Against
4. Characterized by aggression: Aggressive behavior
5. Inclined to behave in an actively hostile fashion: an Aggressive regime
An, Actively, Aggressive
6. Assertive, bold, and energetic: an Aggressive sales campaign
Assertive, And, An, Aggressive
7. Synonyms & Antonyms of Aggressive 1 having or showing a bold forcefulness in the pursuit of a goal if you don't take a more Aggressive approach to this yard pretty soon, the …
Amp, Antonyms, Aggressive, Approach
8. Aggressive adjective (ANGRY) B2 behaving in an angry and violent way towards another person: The stereotype is that men tend to be more Aggressive than women.
Aggressive, Adjective, Angry, An, And, Another
9. Aggressive Insurance Group is a property and casualty insurance organization offering a variety of insurance products through independent insurance agents
Aggressive, And, Agents
10. Being Aggressive often means being physical or showing force, but it is equally powerful as an adjective reflecting a forceful determination to get something done.
Aggressive, As, An, Adjective
11. Find 73 ways to say Aggressive, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Aggressive, Along, Antonyms, And, At
12. The definition of Aggressive is someone or something that starts fights or quarrels
13. An example of an Aggressive dog is one that tries to bite or hurt others.
14. And, the one who acts with his intellect governing the mind through reason and judgment would be classified as Aggressive
And, Acts, As, Aggressive
15. Aggressive behavior can impede learning as a skill deficit, while assertive behavior can facilitate learning
Aggressive, As, Assertive
16. However, with young children, Aggressive behavior is developmentally appropriate and can lead to opportunities of building conflict resolution and communication skills.
Aggressive, Appropriate, And
17. Aggressive behavior is behavior that causes physical or emotional harm to others, or threatens to
18. An Aggressive person or animal has a quality of anger and determination that makes them ready to attack other people
An, Aggressive, Animal, Anger, And, Attack
19. Some children are much more Aggressive than others
20. Aggressive behaviour is a sign of emotional distress.
21. Aggressive definition, characterized by or tending toward unprovoked offensives, attacks, invasions, or the like; militantly forward or menacing: Aggressive acts against a neighboring country
Aggressive, Attacks, Acts, Against
22. And it's not just larger dogs and so-called " dangerous breeds " that are prone to aggression; any breed is capable of becoming Aggressive under the right circumstances.
And, Are, Aggression, Any, Aggressive
23. Characterized by or tending toward unprovoked offensives, attacks, invasions, or the like; militantly forward or menacing: Aggressive acts against a neighboring country
Attacks, Aggressive, Acts, Against
24. Making an all-out effort to win or succeed; competitive: an Aggressive basketball player
An, All, Aggressive
25. Vigorously energetic, especially in the use of initiative and forcefulness: an Aggressive salesperson.
And, An, Aggressive
26. An Aggressive marketing campaign 3 an Aggressive disease spreads quickly in the body an Aggressive form of breast cancer — Aggressively adverb — Aggressiveness noun [uncountable] Examples from the Corpus Aggressive • Perhaps because of its deep associations with childhood, drunken behavior is usually more infantile than Aggressive.
An, Aggressive, Aggressively, Adverb, Aggressiveness, Associations
27. Aggressive inline skates for tricks and freestyle
28. If you want to use your skates for tricks and freestyle, Aggressive inline skates are the right choice
And, Aggressive, Are
29. Aggressive inline is a special style of skating, where the riders’ main intention is to perform extreme tricks.
30. Usually Aggressive behavior will start as a warning, but eventually it may lead to an attack, which is why training an Aggressive dog is so important
Aggressive, As, An, Attack
31. Here are some ways a dog may exhibit Aggressive behavior:
32. Passive-Aggressive behavior is a pattern of indirectly expressing negative feelings instead of openly addressing them
33. There's a disconnect between what a passive-Aggressive person says and what he or she does
34. For example, a passive-Aggressive person might appear to agree — perhaps even enthusiastically — with another person's request.
Aggressive, Appear, Agree, Another
35. Aggressive Inline Skates Filter Applied
36. Aggressive behaviour, animal behaviour that involves actual or potential harm to another animal
Aggressive, Animal, Actual, Another
37. Biologists commonly distinguish between two types of Aggressive behaviour: predatory or antipredatory aggression, in which animals prey upon or defend themselves from other animals of different species, and intraspecific aggression, in which animals attack members of their own species.
Aggressive, Antipredatory, Aggression, Animals, And, Attack
38. Gavin Newsom has embarked on an Aggressive new effort to push back against the well-funded recall effort against him, arguing that the campaign is …
An, Aggressive, Against, Arguing
39. ‘With our very Aggressive strategy, running sixth on the road was a disaster.’ ‘P&G has made an Aggressive push into the women's beauty business buying Clairol and Wella.’ ‘McRae meanwhile was giving a masterly display of controlled, Aggressive driving.’ ‘Facing the most Aggressive and competitive media in the world, spin is vital.’
Aggressive, Amp, An, And
40. Aggressive: See: contentious , disorderly , forcible , hostile , hot-blooded , industrious , litigious , malevolent , obtrusive , offensive , pugnacious
41. Aggressive - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
42. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Aggressive adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (quick to violence) agresivo/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
Aggressive, Adj, Adjective, An, Agresivo, Adjetivo, Alta
43. ‘With our very Aggressive strategy, running sixth on the road was a disaster.’ ‘P&G has made an Aggressive push into the women's beauty business buying Clairol and Wella.’ ‘McRae meanwhile was giving a masterly display of controlled, Aggressive driving.’ ‘Facing the most Aggressive and competitive media in the world, spin is vital.’
Aggressive, Amp, An, And
44. Aggressive (adj.) 1791, "characterized by aggression, tending to make the first attack," with -ive + Latin aggress-, past participle stem of aggredi "to approach; to attempt; to attack," from ad "to" (see ad-) + gradi (past participle gressus) "to step," from gradus "a step," figuratively "a step toward something, an approach" (from PIE root *ghredh-"to walk, go").
Aggressive, Adj, Aggression, Attack, Aggress, Aggredi, Approach, Attempt, Ad, An
45. Puppies love to chew and bite! But puppy teeth are sharp, and if your hands are turning black and blue or bleeding from what seems to be Aggressive puppy biting, you should interrupt the behavior every single time
And, Are, Aggressive
46. Here are some steps to manage Aggressive puppy biting and other difficult puppy behaviors.
Are, Aggressive, And
47. Aggressive driving is extremely common among U.S
48. Aggressive driving has increasingly become a major cause of concern for many road users.
49. Definition and synonyms of Aggressive from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
50. This is the British English definition of Aggressive.View American English definition of Aggressive.
51. A dangerous Aggressive dog; Her mood became openly Aggressive when his name was mentioned
52. Watching violence on TV makes some children more Aggressive
53. As a teenager George was Aggressive and moody
As, Aggressive, And
54. It is important at all times to discourage Aggressive behaviour in young children.
At, All, Aggressive