aggregate (noun) · aggregates (plural noun)
aggregate (verb) · aggregates (third person present) · aggregated (past tense) · aggregated (past participle) · aggregating (present participle)
1. Aggregate: [adjective] formed by the collection of units or particles into a body, mass, or amount : collective: such as
2. Aggregate definition, formed by the conjunction or collection of particulars into a whole mass or sum; total; combined: the Aggregate amount of indebtedness
3. Aggregate synonyms, Aggregate pronunciation, Aggregate translation, English dictionary definition of Aggregate
4. Constituting or amounting to a whole; total: Aggregate sales in that market
5. 14 synonyms of Aggregate from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 18 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Aggregate
7. Aggregate: a complete amount of something.
8. Definition of Aggregate in the Definitions.net dictionary
9. What does Aggregate mean? Information and translations of Aggregate in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
10. Find 71 ways to say Aggregate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. With over 200 sites and around 3700 dedicated employees, we’re home to everything from Aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products.
12. The Aggregate function is designed for columns of data, or vertical ranges
13. For example, when you subtotal a horizontal range using option 1, such as Aggregate(1, 1, ref1), hiding a column does not affect the Aggregate sum value
14. Aggregate aims to publish on a wide variety of topics that focus on the processes of aggregation of atoms, ions, molecules, oligomers, polymers, clusters, particles, gels, hybrids, composites, cells, pathogens, etc
15. Aggregates often behave differently from, and exhibit advanced
16. Aggregate Industries - Portal Dashboard
17. Aggregate, in building and construction, material used for mixing with cement, bitumen, lime, gypsum, or other adhesive to form concrete or mortar
18. The Aggregate gives volume, stability, resistance to wear or erosion, and other desired physical properties to the finished product
19. Aggregate definition, formed by the conjunction or collection of particulars into a whole mass or sum; total; combined: the Aggregate amount of indebtedness
20. How to abbreviate Aggregate? Get the most popular abbreviation for Aggregate updated in 2021
21. Aggregate.ts is the time series method, and requires FUN to be a scalar function
22. Important Aggregate Dos and Don'ts
23. DO use Aggregate that's in compliance with ASTM C 33, "Standard Specifications for Concrete Aggregates." Aggregates must be sound, clean, hard, durable, and free of excessive fines or contaminates that can affect cement hydration or disrupt the paste-Aggregate …
24. Aggregate, in music, is a set of all twelve pitch classes, also known as the total chromatic; The Aggregate, a 1988 album by Anthony Braxton and the Rova saxophone Quartet; Other uses
25. Aggregate, in the social sciences, a gathering of people into a cluster or a crowd that does not form a true social group
26. Aggregate transformations are similar to SQL Aggregate select queries
27. Columns that aren't included in your group by clause or Aggregate functions won't flow through to the output of your Aggregate transformation
28. If you wish to include other columns in your Aggregated output, do one of …
29. Bag of #57 Stone (3/4 rock) is a limestone Aggregate used in concrete mixes, landscape projects and a variety of other construction practices
30. Sakrete High Strength Concrete Mix is a preblended mixture of sand, coarse Aggregate, and cementitious materials
31. Has Aggregate products to fit your every need
32. Use our Aggregate calculator to estimate your needs, or contact us at your nearest location
33. Aggregate() is a terminal clause for a QuerySet that, when invoked, returns a dictionary of name-value pairs
34. The name is an identifier for the Aggregate value; the value is the computed Aggregate
35. The name is automatically generated from the name of the field and the Aggregate function.
36. Various tests, including quality, freeze-thaw, and alkali-silica reactivity (ASR) are performed on Aggregates used for road and bridge construction in Illinois
37. These tests quantify the physical characteristics of each Aggregate product from each source
38. Development and evaluation of all statewide Aggregate related policies
39. ‘In Aggregate, Irish banks have delivered average compound earnings growth of 12% over the past five years.’ ‘In Aggregate, the collection attests to the founders' faith in multiple forms of evidence as the reservoir from which keener perspectives about the past would be drawn.’
40. Aggregate() Function in R Splits the data into subsets, computes summary statistics for each subsets and returns the result in a group by form
41. Aggregate function in R is similar to group by in SQL
42. Aggregate() function is useful in performing all the Aggregate operations like sum,count,mean, minimum and Maximum
43. The General Aggregate Limit: A Critical Concept
44. A general Aggregate limit is a crucial term in CGL insurance, and it's equally critical that a policyholder understands it.
45. What does Aggregate mean? Aggregate means to combine or mix together
46. (verb) An example of Aggregate is to mix ingredients for concrete together.
47. Construction Aggregate, or simply Aggregate, is a broad category of coarse- to medium-grained particulate material used in construction, including sand, gravel, crushed stone, slag, recycled concrete and geosynthetic Aggregates.Aggregates are the most mined materials in the world
48. Aggregates are a component of composite materials such as concrete and asphalt concrete; the Aggregate serves as
49. Aggregate Data Aggregates groups of cases in the active dataset into single cases and creates a new, Aggregated file or creates new variables in the active dataset that contain Aggregated data
50. Cases are Aggregated based on the value of one or more break (grouping) variables.
51. Importance Of Aggregate Gradation
52. Aggregate gradation is an important property in the selection of Aggregates from particular sources for use in concrete.
53. Using the SQL Aggregate functions in Access, you can determine various statistics on sets of values
54. You can use these functions in a query and Aggregate expressions in the SQL property of a QueryDef object or when creating a Recordset object based on an SQL query
55. Aggregate Resource Industries offers crushed rock for sale to the general public in its quarries throughout Lane, Linn and Benton counties
56. Aggregate Function in excel returns the Aggregate of a given data table or data lists, this function also has the first argument as function number and further arguments are for a range of the data sets, the function number should …
57. A correlation Expression is used to determine the messages which should be Aggregated together
58. If you want to Aggregate all messages into a single message, just use a constant expression
59. When I use Aggregate to sum variables by group ('Name') using the formula method: Aggregate(
60. Aggregate demand is the total amount of goods and services demanded in the economy at a given overall price level at a given time.
61. Pandas.DataFrame.Aggregate¶ DataFrame
62. Aggregate (func = None, axis = 0, * args, ** kwargs) [source] ¶ Aggregate using one or more operations over the specified axis
63. 2 days ago · An Aggregate of 40 would occur if each of the four regions produced the one, two, three, and four seeds
64. The lowest Aggregate number we’ve ever had …
65. Natural Aggregate deposits, called pit-run gravel, consist of gravel and sand that can be readily used in concrete after minimal processing
66. With over 200 sites and around 3700 dedicated employees, we’re home to everything from Aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products.
67. In (the) Aggregate definition: If a number of different things or amounts are considered in Aggregate , or in the Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
68. Our Aggregate equipment centers also service all makes and models of crushers, screeners, generators, conveyors and more
69. We have trained technicians who understand your business and are committed to keeping your Aggregate equipment up and running
70. Contact your local Titan Aggregate location today.
71. An Aggregate Testing Technician—Level 1 is an individual who has demonstrated the knowledge and ability to properly perform, record, and report the results of basic field and laboratory procedures for Aggregates
72. Aggregate Industries a leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete and Aggregate products are recruiting for an Asphalt Plant Operative based in Greenwich.About the role You will control the fixed a
73. Very little Aggregate in the medium size range Lots of different particle sizes thus very little void space
74. CIVL 3137 15 Uniformly Graded Aggregate 0 20 40 60 80 100 100 10 1 0.1 0.01 Percent Passing Opening Size (mm) 1½" ¾" 3/ 8" 4 8 16 30 50 100 200