See also: Aggrandize Aggrandized Aggrandizement Aggrandizer Aggrandizementation Aggravate Aggrieved Aggressive Aggregate Aggregation Aggravated Aggressively Aggressor Aggregated Aggression Aggrandizing Aggravating Aggravation Aggr Aggro
1. English speakers adapted "agrandiss-," the stem of the French verb agrandir, to form "Aggrandize," and later used the French form agrandissement as the basis of the noun "Aggrandizement." (The root of "agrandiss-" is Latin; it comes from grandis, meaning …
Adapted, Agrandiss, Agrandir, Aggrandize, And, Agrandissement, As, Aggrandizement
2. Aggrandizement or aggrandisement (əˈɡrændɪzmənt), noun Aggrandizer or aggrandiser, noun Word Origin for Aggrandize C17: from Old French aggrandiss-, long stem of aggrandir to make bigger, from …
Aggrandizement, Aggrandis, Aggrandizer, Aggrandiser, Aggrandize, Aggrandiss, Aggrandir
3. 31 synonyms of Aggrandize from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 50 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Aggrandize, And, Antonyms
4. Find another word for Aggrandize
5. Aggrandize: to assign a high status or value to
6. The definition of Aggrandize means to make something bigger or more powerful or to make it appear so. To make your farm larger by purchasing the neighboring farm is an example of Aggrandize.
Aggrandize, Appear, An
7. Find 54 ways to say Aggrandize, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Aggrandize, Along, Antonyms, And, At
8. To Aggrandize one's authority, distress (transitive) To make great or greater in power, rank, honor, or wealth (applied to persons, countries, etc.)
Aggrandize, , Applied
9. Aggrandize works in partnership with impact donors and lenders like you to fill the gap. We are your benevolent financial advisors
Aggrandize, And, Are, Advisors
10. Aggrandize is a transitive verb, used with an object, that means to cause something or someone to be or appear to be magnified or greater.It can be in relation to size, quantity, wealth, or prominence
Aggrandize, An, Appear
11. To self-Aggrandize is to make oneself appear to be more important or bigger.
12. Welcome to Aggrandize Company that allows job seekers and employers to connect and build a business relationship.
Aggrandize, Allows, And
13. Darse aires (de grandeza) At the dinner table my father would go on and on, showing off, aggrandizing himself Nothing is easier than to pervert the government's powers into instruments to Aggrandize and enrich one or more interests by oppressing and impoverishing the others Gerard tended to Aggrandize these youthful
Aires, At, And, Aggrandizing, Aggrandize
14. Aggrandize On the other hand, the predominantly suburban setting for humanity's first contact with another world necessarily Aggrandizes suburbia. From the Cambridge English Corpus Could …
Aggrandize, Another, Aggrandizes
15. Examples of Aggrandize in a sentence
16. I attempted to Aggrandize the CEO’s high status in the company to sweet talk him into signing off on the deal
17. 🔊 Jack is a philanthropist who only supports causes that Aggrandize him in the eyes of the world
18. Aggrandize 'Aggrandize' is a 10 letter word starting with A and ending with E Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Aggrandize We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Aggrandize will help you to finish your crossword today
Aggrandize, And, Answers
19. The verb Aggrandize not only means "to make appear greater"; it can also be used to mean simply "to make greater." If you buy an estate and sink millions of dollars into its improvement, then you are actually aggrandizing the estate
Aggrandize, Appear, Also, An, And, Are, Actually, Aggrandizing
20. The comparison with Seurat's Grande Jatte, intended to Aggrandize Signac's work, has the opposite effect
21. Some questioned whether Tarkin's methods were merely bids to Aggrandize his own status, in defiance of the Emperor's ultimate goal.
22. The Aggrandize Global small business fund provides start-up or working capital loans to small scale locally owned businesses operating at critical points along the agriculture supply chain
Aggrandize, At, Along, Agriculture
23. Aggrandize Meaning: "to make larger, increase," from French agrandiss-, present participle stem of agrandir "to augment,… See definitions of Aggrandize.
Aggrandize, Agrandiss, Agrandir, Augment
24. The dictator sought to Aggrandize himself by new conquests
25. She often Aggrandizes herself and disparages her colleagues
26. The king sought to Aggrandize himself
27. To enlarge or amplify unduly or improperly; Aggrandize
28. Conjugate Aggrandize in every English verb tense including present, past, and future.
29. Synonyms for Aggrandize include elevate, magnify, ennoble, exalt, canonise, canonize, deify, glorify, dignify and enshrine
30. Verb To Aggrandize someone means to make them seem richer, more powerful, and more important than they really are
Aggrandize, And, Are
31. To Aggrandize a building means to make it more impressive.
32. Aggrandize Venture is a software solutions company catering to the needs of Container shipping and logistics industry.
33. Aggrandize = [agg]ressive + grand + ize means: increase sth excessively, IZE means it's a verb 2 6 aggendize sounds like a grand eye, like person watching painting with a grand eye finding some lacking therefore adding details
Aggrandize, Agg, Aggendize, Adding
34. Aggrandizement is the act of enlarging or expanding something's power or status
35. It's hard sometimes to tell if politicians run for office in order to help their communities, or just for their own Aggrandizement.
36. Re: Frederic Wakeman's review of China Men [NYR, August 14]: I did not write the myths to "Aggrandize" my family and other Chinese Americans by connecting us to the high culture of China.China Myths
August, Aggrandize, And, Americans
37. Much easier for two elites to unite on their true common ground: Aggrandize their own money and power, and the populations they rule take the hindmost
38. Synonyms for Aggrandize in Free Thesaurus
39. 54 synonyms for Aggrandize: exaggerate, advance, promote, intensify, elevate, enlarge, enrich
40. Aggrandize - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
41. Find 54 ways to say Aggrandize, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Aggrandize, Along, Antonyms, And, At
42. Definition of Aggrandize in the Definitions.net dictionary
43. What does Aggrandize mean? Information and translations of Aggrandize in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
44. Definition and synonyms of Aggrandize from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
45. This is the British English definition of Aggrandize.View American English definition of Aggrandize.
46. To Aggrandize someone means to make them seem richer, more powerful, and more important than they really are
Aggrandize, And, Are
47. To Aggrandize a building means to make it more impressive.
48. Dictionary entry overview: What does Aggrandize mean? • Aggrandize (verb) The verb Aggrandize has 1 sense:
49. Add details to Familiarity information: Aggrandize used as a …
Add, Aggrandize, As
50. Aggrandize: to widen or increase in size or intensity; to make great or greater in wealth, power, honor, or rank; to make something appear greater
51. The historian’s job is to Aggrandize, promoting accident to inevitability and innocuous circumstance to portent.
Aggrandize, Accident, And
52. Aggrandize Global is headquartered in Fort Scott, KS, and is a 501(c)(3) organization
53. Aggrandize, Santa Ana, California
54. Wars Aggrandize the state, run up public debts and misallocate labor and capital--not to mention that they kill and maim the undeserving.
55. Presidential race, must be amazingly enticing as a self promotional tool and a way to further Aggrandize his limitless ego.
Amazingly, As, And, Aggrandize
56. Aggrandize definition in English dictionary, Aggrandize meaning, synonyms, see also 'Aggrandizer',aggrandise',aggrandiser',Aggrandizement'
Aggrandize, Also, Aggrandizer, Aggrandise, Aggrandiser, Aggrandizement
57. Aggrandize Venture Pvt Ltd is a software & KPO solutions provider catering to the needs of container shipping and logistics industry Contact Info
Aggrandize, Amp, And
58. Aggrandize Ventures Private Limited No 123/60, Lingi Street , Chennai - 600001 +91-938-402-18-95 +91-44-498-83-988 [email protected]Aggrandizeventure.com
59. Learn Aggrandize with free interactive flashcards
60. Choose from 34 different sets of Aggrandize flashcards on Quizlet.
61. Aggrandize Venture is a proud Software & KPO Solutions Provider with custom technology solutions that cater to the needs of the container shipping and logistics industry
Aggrandize, Amp, And
62. As an application development company with skilled software developers Aggrandize Venture combines the right amount of technological expertise, specific domain experience, and
As, An, Application, Aggrandize, Amount, And
63. It was really hard for him to self-Aggrandize his awesomeness in the face of something like this.
aggrandize (verb) · aggrandizes (third person present) · aggrandized (past tense) · aggrandized (past participle) · aggrandizing (present participle) · aggrandise (verb) · aggrandises (third person present) · aggrandised (past tense) · aggrandised (past participle) · aggrandising (present participle)
Definition of aggrandize. transitive verb. 1 : to make great or greater : increase, enlarge aggrandize an estate. 2 : to make appear great or greater : praise highly. 3 : to enhance the power, wealth, position, or reputation of exploited the situation to aggrandize himself.
Aggrandize: to widen or increase in size or intensity; to make great or greater in wealth, power, honor, or rank; to make something appear greater. Note: Both the noun and verb are often used with the prefix self-. The historian's job is to aggrandize, promoting accident to inevitability and innocuous circumstance to portent.
Self aggrandizement is defined as exaggerating one's own importance or power. An example of self aggrandizement is a candidate stretching the truth about his accomplishments to win the position.
other words for self-aggrandizing. arrogant. bombastic. cocky. exultant. pompous. pretentious. big. big-headed.